Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:03 pm
((Yes skip))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 pm
"So not looking forward to this..." Adrian sighed with a nervous look on his face as he headed for the arena. He stopped for a moment when he saw Sikes was already there and swallowed before approaching his owner. "What's the strongest stuff you have? I need to fly and I'm going to need some drugs to make that happen tonight..." he said, averting his eyes the whole time. His wings would only get in the way if he couldn't use them. He just hoped he didn't go over the edge like Amaya did after taking the stuff.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm
Sikes grinned as he listened to Adrian's request. "Too late for a healing supplement to do anything...but I guess I can give you something." He muttered as he took out a small pill bottle and handed it to Adrian. There for four different pills. Two were strong pain killers and two were some...mind altering drugs. Enough so that after the battle, Adrain certainly wouldn't be himself. "Take all of them or you won't be able to fly." He told the boy, chuckling a little to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 pm
Adrian took the little bottle, looking down at the pills as he headed for the gate into the arena. He sighed nervously one last time as he opened the bottle and dumped the contents into his hand. "Bottoms up..." he muttered before tossing the pills into his mouth and swallowing. They worked fast, quickly numbing most of the pain, though he suddenly felt....hungry. A hunger, a thirst, no a craving that he'd never experienced before.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:56 am
Orion walked into the Arena and assumed her monstrous form, having built up a head of irritation over the past several days. Not only had Avondale not given her the normal fight-per-day schedule in the Arena, he hadn't even so much as contacted her to tell her why she was apparently off active rotation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:13 am
"Long time no see. Or at least it feels that way. My sense of time has been out of whack for a while now since I came here." Adrian said with a meek smile as he met Orion in the middle of the arena, a swaying slightly as he stood there.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:27 am
Rena entered the stands as the fight was about to begin and sat beside her new owner. She said nothing, just sat and quietly watched. If she was going to fight for a living she would need to know what everybody could do. She could only wonder when her first real fight would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:04 am
((Bump))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:58 am
- OOC: Idk how to enter in the skip... I'm so lost... -  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 pm
(Bump......I'm tempted to go with skip just so we're back in the dang rp instead of our section.......ya know what- ******** it- Spartan, go with time skip. Idc if they fought or not, just go with it)

The young telepath woke as a rather loud alarm went through out their 'house'. It came from every direction it seemed as she screamed, her mind screaming as well as her blanket and pillows flew in every direction she thought the noise was. Just then, a loud beep followed, a voice coming through,"For any one of you not awake already, do so. Eat your meal, whichever one it is, and train. Both of you are to fight today, prepare." Another beep sounded off before the speakers turned off with it. Sierra gave a groan, rubbing her head. Will this be every morning? He thought as well, her left eye going white. "Hey, hey..no taking over my body!! Remember, you're my guest, Sebby." She quickly said shaking her head, her left eye returning to its original color. Fine, fine. Well then, proceed to serving your guest then, hm? After all, the machine conserving my body only is fed when you eat thanks to the simulated shocks to the device I implanted with----blah blah blah...I'm not eating if you start giving your same old speech. She interrupted, hearing him grunt now. Yet, she only giggled, skipping to the kitchen for some food.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:09 pm
Orion raised an eyebrow as Adrian walked into the Arena. She could worry and dither all she liked outside of a match, but expediency was essential when actually fighting. She flexed her fingers and nodded as she felt the familiar sensation of her fingernails growing to their full five-foot length - much longer than the two feet they reached while 'at rest' - and hardened until they could chip diamond. "We can talk after the fight. For now, give the crowd what they want. Nothing lethal, though. I'd apologize for any injuries you sustain, but they just work in your favor."

With that, Orion crouched down and swept her arms up in an arc, aiming to damage the membranes on Adrian's wings. The damage would be enough to stop her opponent from flying, but not so much that it would ruin his wings or leave scarring. It was still an exhibition fight, after all.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Amaya appeared on the other side of Sikes a moment later, watching the fight in silence. She was concerned about Adrian, but it was also extremely hard for her to leave Calista at home with one of Sikes's guards.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:21 pm
"Right, right...Talk later, beat each other to a pulp now." Adrian said easily as he took a quick step back and folded his wings back behind him and out of the way. As if in imitation, he quickly crouched down as well and thrust one of his own claws out at Orion's stomach as he rose, his horns posing an equal threat to her chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 am
(Hehe...attempting to ignore making a perverted joke into this battle here...but me ish resisting heart ninja mrgreen And waiting for Spartan's reply....evermore...)

After her telepath got done eating, she took her to one of the fights of the evening. A note left for Shades back at the house stating to meet them there. She was in the stands along the middle to view the battle for each opponent. Not on either side in support of the battle, as she could care less. "Tell me...what do you see...Not your eyes, but of your mind." She said to the girl, laying back as her eyes remained upon the battle field. Her snake equally watching as well as its body was curved around her body as usual. For a split second, her eyes occasionally looking around the stands for any familiar faces. Of course the two monsters present would have their owners present as well, yet she had trouble finding the girl's owner. Interesting... Sh thought, remembering previously he would be one of the first in the stands to watch. Either that, or he was sitting behind her though she did not recall seeing such a thing. Yet, everstill, she waited the girl's answer.

Sierra nodded to Val, still eating as she looked towards the battle. Hey, he has horns! And she has claws! Oh cooollllll,,, She awed, now cheering for th battle. Though a quick headache occurred as Sebby reminded her of Val's request. Wth a quick sigh, she looked around with her mind this time. Sensing one's thoughts of each in he current view. Their minds crowding one another, yet she remained focused. "They fight to fight...but do not fight to fight.... Concern.. concern for a beloved....greed...greed of the battle." She said to Val, slowly as her eyes glowed lightly. A common trait when using her powers.

Val instantly laughed,"But, of course there is greed, young one! Now silence your mind for now, watch the battle from your neutral perspective. Learn what it holds, and await your own battle." She said, now folding her arms to get more comfortable. Who knew how long this battle was to be after all...  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:47 pm
Alex could only sigh, shaking his head at his opponent. "I wish I could, but Master already hates me and thinks I'm weak so I can't take a break." He said, his hands turning into daggers. "I don't want to fight you, but master wants us to so we have to." He said, taking the first attack with a jump attack.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games