Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 am
"He calls himself the Illuminator, mostly he's been attacking church officials, killing them with high powered explosions, which suggests he also uses a weapon partner. It's not Seinaru though." Jenos said simply and continued searching. If all else failed he'd dress up as a priest and Mai could be a nun and when they were attacked they could spring their trap.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am
"So, if all those annoying religious protestors that have problems with bisexuals and the like are religious nuts, what does that make this guy?" Mai mused.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm
Kira lay on the sofa wrapped in a blanket, sleeping quietly, twitching slightly as the dream she was having ended with hitting a brick wall, she opened her eyes slowly before yoarning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 pm
"I suppose this all dates back to the scientific repression done to smart people by the church who viewed it all as hearsay and blasphemy. Among the secret societies devoted to science, there were the Illuminati, and their work was being repressed by the church. This guy could be one of their descendants and his soul became so corrupt he wanted to destroy them all." Jenos explained simply as they continued walking.

Nick was asleep as well, having grabbed himself another blanket to cover him as he slept.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:40 pm
Kira sat up and yoarned before looking to Nick and smiling softly before getting up off the couch with the blanket wrapped around her and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of milk.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:19 pm
"I thought the Illuminati were a religious cult? Ugh, there are too many weird secret societies out there! Why can't everyone just follow Scientology and be done with it?" Mai said with a frustrated huff.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:47 pm
"Because no one in the world can ever agree on anything." Jenos said and sighed. It looked like he and Mai would have to hit up the church. "This is getting ridiculous, lets go with the disguise plan." Jenos said and headed off to the nearest church.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 pm
((When you brought up the disguise plan, I'm not sure which mental image I was hit with first: Rosette from Chrono Crusade or Isaac and Miria from Baccano. XD ))

"Wait, what? What disguise plan?? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:10 pm
((no idea what either of those are, I need visual aids))

"Well, I would dress up as a priest and you as a nun that way we get the attention of our target." Jenos responded simply. He could've sworn he had told Mai about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 pm
((Sorry. I can't keep track of who here knows anime or not. XD
Rosette and sadly this is the best pic I could find of the other two. >.> ))

"What. Seriously, just....what." Mai deadpanned. "Wouldn't it be easier to just, I dunno, hang around a church and wait for the guy?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:26 pm
((The second one))

"The guy is evil Mai, he's not going to attack a church head on, he's going to pick them off one by one until everyone fears him. If we disguise ourselves, we'll have a better chance of getting noticed." Jenos explained simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:30 am
((What about it?))

"Are you sure this isn't just because you have a nun fetish you want me to fulfill?" Mai half-joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:32 pm
The brothers had landed in New York and were investigating their case. "We're close to where the murders were brother." Marx chimed as the duo approached a run down apartment building.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:38 pm
Kira walked back into the sitting room with a glass of milk and stood infront of the couch Nick was on before bending over to place the glass on the table, wrapping the blanket around her tighter.  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm
"That's totally it, I want you to get in a costume that reveals absolutely nothing so I can fantasize about it." Jenos said sarcastically as they entered the church. After finding the lead pastor and doing a little convincing, Jenos and Mai had their disguises. "Ready to go, oh Holy Sister?" Jenos asked with a chuckle.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff