Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
I'm bored, so let's talk about anything! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:30 pm
Althea Dawn
So complicated. OTL

It sounds like it, but not really xD It's just a matter of getting the inizio formula and following the road it takes you down  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:33 pm
FluffyMuffins230
I don't know if it's only me but has anyone gotten bored with Gaia Online? I'm not giving it a bad name but the reason why I'm not really active in the guild is because Gaia has bored me.

There's quite a bit to do if you look. Aside from questing items you like, you can work on collecting more achievements. There's also leveling up in alchemy and zOMG. You could always start the Angelic Rod fishing quest (i.e. catching 10,000 fish). The Halloween and Christmas events are around the corner. Even the minor holiday forums, like Thanksgiving, have interesting/fun things to do in them  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:35 pm
Darkerdemons

Were the wings you were referring to those amazing red wings you currently have on? o.o

Thanks and yeah ^^ Originally I was going to sell them for 800b and buy the unalchemized version of them for like 90b, but I can't find it in me to part with them lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:09 pm
A quick question eh...is NSTG still active? I..can't help but feel the place is slow..  

Deruma

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:36 pm
Deruma
A quick question eh...is NSTG still active? I...can't help but feel the place is slow..
I guess you could say that. I doubt we're going to be the most popular guild out there, nor one where someone spends all their time.
However, as long as someone decides to hang around to chat or asks for help, we'll be here.

Auriga La Shock

eek Sell them for what? That's a ridiculous amount of gold.

Darkerdemons
Haha thanks. I always spend way too much time agonizing over my outfits. It'll take like an hour for me to find something that looks decent, then end up scraping it once I feel something's off. OTL  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:40 pm
Althea Dawn
Deruma
A quick question eh...is NSTG still active? I...can't help but feel the place is slow..
I guess you could say that. I doubt we're going to be the most popular guild out there, nor one where someone spends all their time.
However, as long as someone decides to hang around to chat or asks for help, we'll be here.

Er, well it's partly asking because I've, ah...posted almost 60 times being three items, I need help, I do feel large amounts of guilt for asking, even if it says 20 times gets a item..I'm sorry for asking, sorry.  

Deruma

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:50 pm
Auriga La Shock
Emberxylic Len

OAO *check piggy bank and stares at the penny*

xD Piggy banks are cute heart

ikr xD I barely put anything in it though  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:53 pm
Darkerdemons
Emberxylic Len
Althea Dawn
Emberxylic Len
Wait, what bug?

Gaia keeps redirecting me to a site saying I need to upgrade flash or something. and a lot are having this bug and I don't need to update my flash.

XP I wish I got back to you sooner, but took a brief hiatus from Gaia due to the same scam.

~_~; Didn't press OK because the link didn't contain Adobe in it (set off alarms) among other reasons.

lol they said it was from an Ad that probably got hacked. I used an ad blocker and it worked.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:54 pm
Darkerdemons
Emberxylic Len

Althea Dawn
Emberxylic Len
Althea Dawn
Mine's blank...OTL
Lol xD I dunno how to make one
Yep, I'm still figurin that one out too.

When I made my first resume I used this link. There are a few templates available. 3nodding

Once I used a template a few times I started fine-tuning my resume with the feedback I received.

hmmm I should use it too then xd I just used some resume builder website  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:54 pm
Deruma
Hmm if you're talking about the sweat treats for newbies thread, that's currently being handled by Eternal at the moment. She's not on for very long each day from my experience, but when she does will get around to you.

As for help, you can always look to the charities subforum as people there are always looking to help other people out as long as they participate in the competitions and whatnot.

And if there are any items you want in particular, try posting a quest in the item quest subforum. Don't feel any guilt about posting what you are looking for there. It's place to let the guild know you want something and that you are working towards that item or items. If anyone wants to help you on your quest, they might, but nothing is guaranteed. Personally, always check everyday, but not many people post there despite so many people questing for items. We can't give you a hand if you guys don't tell us what you're working for! gonk  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Deruma

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:01 pm
Althea Dawn
Deruma
Hmm if you're talking about the sweat treats for newbies thread, that's currently being handled by Eternal at the moment. She's not on for very long each day from my experience, but when she does will get around to you.

As for help, you can always look to the charities subforum as people there are always looking to help other people out as long as they participate in the competitions and whatnot.

And if there are any items you want in particular, try posting a quest in the item quest subforum. Don't feel any guilt about posting what you are looking for there. It's place to let the guild know you want something and that you are working towards that item or items. If anyone wants to help you on your quest, they might, but nothing is guaranteed. Personally, always check everyday, but not many people post there despite so many people questing for items. We can't give you a hand if you guys don't tell us what you're working for! gonk

Okay..thank you, I'm just...you know, shy like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:10 pm
Deruma
Don't worry about it! emotion_yatta Feel free to talk about anything you want, as long as it's in the right subforum.  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Deruma

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:19 pm
Althea Dawn
Deruma
Don't worry about it! emotion_yatta Feel free to talk about anything you want, as long as it's in the right subforum.

Okay cute witch lady, thank you for being so nice. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:24 pm
Deruma
No problem! heart  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Deruma

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:29 pm
Althea Dawn
Deruma
No problem! heart

Nyan emotion_kirakira  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games