Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:38 pm
Charlie shot at the enemies, wondering what they wanted. "Chet, Sophia, element, guys! Are you okay?" She shouted, reloading her gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:53 pm
((Meh. Just take down the last two without to much difficulty and the scene will be just too perfect. xd ))

Chet grit his teeth at the pain of his broken leg and looked around. "Well nobody is dead so that's a good sign."  

blue_green

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:35 am
"Well." The stray said from the rock. "That was Impressive."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:42 am
Element heads over to where Chet dropped, waving a hand dismissively at the downed jackal by him, a gust of wind blowing the body away towards the others. He helps Chet up and leans him against the pillar of earth, then turns to look at the newcomer, body tense and ready to fight should she attack. "Who are you...?" Element calls back to the being, holding back the urge to accuse her of being with Dragon. (There's no proof...can't jump to conclusions) he thinks to himself, still watching the newcomer intently...  

Xanatos Forever

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:01 am
((Did anyone beat the other two? Did they run? It's like everyone is ignoring the remaining, though possibly injured, macrojackals. . .))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:09 am
((My guess is as good as your I suppose.))  

blue_green

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:36 am
((They've likley left by now, seeing the other are dead or severely injured.))

"I'm no one. Just a weed in the middle of society, They call me the Stray." she said she then flipped off the Rock and landing not a few centinmeters in front of Element.
"What does that mean to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:03 am
Element's eyes flash white as he sees the Stray leap towards him, and jumps into the air as well, landing a few feet away from her as she lands, but staying in between her and Chet. He was still unsure what she was after, and since Chet was the worse off of the two, he would need to be protected. "Can't be too careful, these days, can we...?" he says, sneering slightly. He did not particularly like Splicers...he thought them too unpredicatble...  

Xanatos Forever

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:18 am
The Stray chuckled. A Power, one of the Elemental, as she thought, and of course, delightfully predictable..

"Well I see you're easily startled." She said walking over a large very dead and rotting Macrojackal.
"But now, I've been Polite and told you my name what of yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:22 am
Chet groaned in annoyance. He was obviously displeased about being so helpless due to his broken leg, though his face remained indifferent.  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:06 am
Element's eyes narrowed as he watched the Stray, glancing briefly over in Chet's direction as he groaned, then murmurs quietly, "Element..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:19 am
Charlie picked up Chet. "Come on Chet. Shopia and I will fix ya up." She smiled slightly.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:28 am
Chet kept his face indifferent and unintentionaly attempted another joke. "But you can not fix my wounded pride." And unfortunatly for him it was true. He detested the fact that he needed help just to walk a few feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:48 am
Xander heaved and grunted but the macrojackal corpse on top of him was too heavy to move with only one good arm. "Hey uhh, a little help over here?" he said, wincing, and dropped his head back to the dirt.  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:49 pm
Element waves a hand in Xander's direction, eyes still on the Stray. A gust of wind blowing the corpse off him. "So...Stray...how is it you came to find us...?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff