Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:34 am
"I did state that; you just took it another way." Tirane smirked as she floated to catch Nataline. She waited a few seconds, then pounded a fist into Nataline's sternum. Nataline awoke, gasping for air. She sat up, and turned to the vampiress. "Thanks..." "No problem. Now, help me out." Tirane stated as she started to push the the girl away from the scene. "Go hide, dammit." Nataline went over to the boy, gently picked him up, whispered a "Thanks for trying to help," and pushed him over to where Tirane was pushing the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:44 am
She grumphed. She took adell by the hand tugged him into their dorm. "Aww...look what they did to me..." She said pointing to the bruise. She made the bruise heal. "I'm so lucky I know magic."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:27 pm
before the buised disapeared he poked it then laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:27 pm
"uh huh...funny." She said  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:30 pm
smiled at her a he sat on his bed "i thought it was"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:48 pm
Her head turned back to her true form but her body stayed the same. "It's funny, huh?" She growled  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 pm
he jumped and laughed "that just makes you look like a freak" he fell over laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:17 am
her hands turned into paws. She jumped on him and pulled her paw back pretending to get ready to claw his face.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:41 am
he coverd his face with his arms "please dont tell any one im afraid of you"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:11 am
She transformed back to normal and stayed on top of him. She laughed. "I'm not gonna claw you stop being so scared."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:28 am
he put his arms down "then why scare the hell out of me?" he stride to sit up but she was on top of him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:42 pm
"For fun... It's funny when your scared." She said. She got off of him. "Tell anyone what my true form looks like and you'll be in my stomach in no time." She said. she climbed up to her bunk and laiddown. "I'm going to sleep. Tommorrow we go to the airport to nebraska for my tennis," She said  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:09 pm
Name: Santanna
Grade: 9 (freshman)
race: Wolf Demon
personality: Respects every one even if she doesn't get any and thinks porly of herself. Wishes to exell in everything she trys
History: grew up alone with no family or friends
Wepons: doesn't know how to fight
Appearance: User Image
Dorm: 5 (Alone but doesn't mind having a room mate)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:13 pm
:the new girl walked down the hallway looking for her room seeing room #4 the room #5 and walked into it finding it a little dark and dirty from not being used so she decided to clean it up and put away her things:  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:21 pm
She slept in her dorm  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items