Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:04 pm
Name: Terra Snar
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race: Anthro Cat
Equipment: Jeweled Daggers and iron claws
Personality: Protective, Strong, Friendly
Bio: She doesn't really remember her child hood except for she was trained in the woods at age 6. She is currently looking for somebody special.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:20 pm
She woke up on the beach inside of a bag. She found the opening and scranbled through. "Well atleast it kept me dry. Wretched ship." She muttered. Her stomach growled loudly. She hunted down dozens of fish and put them in the bag. She hoisted it on her back and sawa a cave. "Ooh...lucky me." Terra said grinning. She walked to the cave and saw people in it. Recognising them on the ship, she said, "Hey weren't you on that stupid ship?" She inquired. She glanced at the rabbit and blood all over the place. She looked to her sack of fish "You people want some fish?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:18 pm
Wolfe glanced over. Her eyes opened wide "MORE MEAT!" Wolfe tossed the rabbit in the air and it landed with a squishy thud, the cub walked over and began to nibble on the rabbit. Wolfe dashed over tackling the bag out of her hands. "Yer, all here been on that ship" She spoke while quickly reaching into the bag and pulling out a large fish, she then quickly bit into the stomach of the fish. "So, who be ye?" Wolfe mumbled her mouth half full with fish guts.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:15 pm
"Terra Snar. Call me Claws. Mew." Terra said, pleased there were people on the island. She glanced at the Anthro Chinchilla. She winked at him and left to find more food. She gathered coconuts,oranges and bananas and brought them back for him. Terra sat next to him. "What's your name? And do you want some?" Seeing the cub, she smiled. "Mew." She said. In return, the cub came to Terra and cuddled next to her. She gave the cub a fish.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:54 am
Wolfe looked over and saw Terra coming onto Chundo. Wolfe twitched in slight anger with a mouth full of fish. Wolfe swallowed the fish and swiftly moved herself between Chundo and Terra. "His name be Chundo.. Don't blame him if he doesn't want t' speak t'you.. Wolfe blurted. She quickly saved herself from sounding mean. "He barely speaks t' me"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:23 am
She sat there and ate a banana. "You're just jealous." she said. She grabbed her bag of fish and left  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:33 pm
"...What a useless lassie.." Wolfe snickered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:13 am
Terra looked for a bigger cave. When she found one, there was a pile of rocks in the corner. "Ooh....I can make furniture of this stuff!" She said. She made a chair, food storage, and a bed which took about an hour. She stuffed the food in the food storage and clawed the name Terra Claws Snar.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:08 pm
Chundo blinks, "Was I being fought over?" He scratches his head, "I think I'm just getting delisional... at least the sun is finally out."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:33 pm
She sat in her chair. "This is so much better than the cave they were in..." She snickered. "And that Chundo guy sure is cute~" She said smiling. She smelt her shirt. "Ugh." She went to a nearby tree and wore a leaf skirt and bra.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:51 am
"Yes darl, ye be delusional" Wolfe blushed knowing she was indeed fighting over him "Ye probably need some salt pork" Wolfe said holding up a fairly large pigfish she had stolen earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:38 am
She walked to her cave, dumped the fish in the food storage, grabbed the bag, and hunted bigger fish.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:02 pm
Chundo sniffed the pigfish, "Smells delicious..." Chundo takes the fish and bites into it, "Yum."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:46 am
"You mean.." Wolfe blinks "You like eating it raw too?"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:42 am
Terra glanced at the cub who had followed her and found her pawing at the fish. "Girl, you sure are skinny for a cub." Terra said picking her up. The cub pawed her face. "Girl..." Terra said rubbing her fish. She put the cub down and gave her one of her largest fish.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff