Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Omochii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:34 am
Wow, sorry to hear that beau, 13, and Bittersweet. I struggle as to what to say to help...except that there's always tomorrow. 3nodding

And Jaft, Bittersweet is right, some girls love the straightforwards. They're probably better than anything else, but can often be mistaken for charmers, which is a problem. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:40 am
I sit and I angst.

*ANGSTS*

Yes it is now a verb.

*ANGSTS SOME MORE*

Don't wanna talk about it any further than the current thread I have explains, lol.  

Trish the Stalker

miggoy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:31 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:47 pm
La Belle Isolde
I sit and I angst.

*ANGSTS*

Yes it is now a verb.

*ANGSTS SOME MORE*

Don't wanna talk about it any further than the current thread I have explains, lol.
O.o I must go see...  

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:43 pm
Angst... *mopes around in this dimension of negativity drinking his moctail slowly*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:52 pm
So now one of my friends just got dumped by another one of my friends.... And I'm stuck acting as a spy/ventillator/other s**t.
Damnit.
sad .
AND DAN IS STILL BEING A f**.

Siani

`rockyourboxers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:58 pm
cud i borrow yur razorblade?
lolols. [/noob]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:46 pm
My friend feels like s**t, I can't figure out why. I feel like a crappy friend because I'm crap when it comes to helping people feel better so I awkwardly ignore it and hope it gets better.

I've been invited to England (at the cost of airfare only, nonetheless!) and I won't be allowed to go, yet I have to give the go ahead by tomorrow.

Relationship angst.

Also:

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGSTTTTT!!!!  

Trish the Stalker

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:54 pm
Right now............is an EXCELLENT time for the Bitter Old Maids Club......*bangs her head on the desk*

You know you've had a good first formal dance when it's frought with betrayal, rain, and really really creepy guys.........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:57 pm
Slim95
Right now............is an EXCELLENT time for the Bitter Old Maids Club......*bangs her head on the desk*

You know you've had a good first formal dance when it's frought with betrayal, rain, and really really creepy guys.........
I see you slim!!  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:58 pm
Arcanas
Slim95

I see you slim!!

*lifts her head up* crying

Hey there, Arc.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:59 pm
hmm..formal dances..ewwwww...Arc doesn't do dances...although, when Arc was a senior in high school, his gf, at the time who he knows now to be a cheating little WHORE forced him to go, and pay for everything -_- and I was BORED BORED BORED!...I've never been to anything so boring...hell, if I ever get married, I'm skipping the whole dancing part...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:00 am
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95

I see you slim!!

Hey there, Arc.
I take it you had quite a bad night?

Side note: Arc can't dance if his life depended on it, and don't tell him that "everyone can dance" bullshit...he's not having it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:03 am
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95

I see you slim!!

Hey there, Arc.

Side note: Arc can't dance if his life depended on it, and don't tell him that "everyone can dance" bullshit...he's not having it

Yus............I need A LOT of ATG time......

@thesecondpart: I agree...*nodnod* Slim can't dance....  

Slim95
Crew

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:05 am
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95

I see you slim!!

Hey there, Arc.

Yus............I need A LOT of ATG time......

@thesecondpart: I agree...*nodnod* Slim can't dance....
well, I was about to go to bed, but then I saw what a rough night you had...so I'm willing to listen, if you're willing to tell...got it?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games