Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

area51l

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 am
Thanks everyone, thanks even to those with questions, you helped others too! Thanks to all Gaians!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:00 pm
im not new to gaia, so i came to help others =)  

Dellanora

---IamtheBubblez---

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:39 am
I'm not really that new but I was just wondering if there is anyway to make alot of gold really fast  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 am
I would like to say, Thank you for adding me to this guild.
I do hope I can help as many people as I can.

AlexlovesDoug- There are ways, Bumping, contests, mini shops and other things like that. If you need help I would be honored to.
<3

Vorse Raiden

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:43 am
Yes, I agree, this is a wonderfull thread. It not only helps everyone express their thanks, but helps everyone who participates in this guild feel appreciated.

So I would like to express my undying gratitude to not only everyone in this guild who has helped me, but everyone who has even talked to me, or made me feel welcome and gave me a place to call my guild 3nodding I hope this guild goes on, and the people here never change from the state of which I first entered this guild.

Once again, thanks to all ^^

--Entow  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 pm
I picked "no"
But then i remembered that i got some good advice here and there.
Sry for my ignorance...  

Sir Pittles

iLukGud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 pm
How do i get gold  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 pm
iLukGud
How do i get gold

Hello there iLukGud, I would just like to direct you to the Earning Gold guide posted in the resources forum in our guild. Thiat forum has a lot of valuable information, so please give it a look over.

And after you have perused through that forum, if you still have any questions at all, please post them in the Questions & Assistance forum. There are many willing and eager members of our guild that are here to help.

--Entow  

Entow

Marcus1125

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:14 pm
thx gaia for creating this website and the new MMO!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:52 am
iLukGud
How do i get gold

Well, First and Foremost, Don't Be Hesitant To Post Your Questions In Our Questions and Assistance Subforum . If You Would Like To Know How To Earn Gold, Like Entow Said You Can Proceed To The Earning Gold Guide In The Resources Subforum.

More Related Guides For You To Consider :
[x] F.A.Q For New Members
~MarketPlace Guide
~Gaia : Getting Started
~Guide To Get Started In Gaia

I Hope These Helped. blaugh

Good Luck In Earning Gold! Feel Free To Post in the Q&A Or PM Me If You Still Have Any More Questions. 3nodding

Inylysia x

Jeziebel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 am
Gold Gold Gold...

I really appreciate the active people of this guild. Everyone here is so welcoming and helpful. Its extremely nice to have a community of such great people

...it never ends

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:56 pm
thank you everybody biggrin woot woot heart  

xbradleyx

Cerinety Vegete

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:48 am
Not helped because i didnt have a question razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:18 am
thank you!!  

calaramer

Autumnwind Esquire

Blessed Friend

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:35 am
Thank you to everyone involved in this guild. I've learned so much and I've gotten help when I needed it-even if I just read someone else's question. Maybe someday I'll be able to give some of that back.  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games