Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:18 pm
Jaden smiled "well living on a mountain thats winter all year around you learn a few things"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:03 pm
"Yeah, I lived in a desert, ha ha. Although, the winter mountains sound so cool. Figuratively and Literally. Ha ha ha." I started to build up another section of a wall.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:27 pm
Jaden smiled as she built a few more piilers "well its a good place to live no humans trying t kill you....most demons cant stand the cold" Jaden smiled remember her earlier life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:28 pm
"Yeah, I can believe that. I'm not to comfortable with it either!" I grinned and drew Jaden building a pillar in the snow wall with a finger. I girnned and looked at my masterpeice then started to work again on the wall.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:45 pm
Jaden smiled as she for some unknown reason decorated the pillars with her claws she put patterns down them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:41 pm
"Ha ha, this is fun, The walls are almost complete, just a little section left! Ah! Wait, I'll form a door with that secton then... hee hee. then the ceiling, right?" I formed a doorway and started to work on the ceiling with Jaden.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:57 pm
Jaden smiled and worked on the roof with Kietsume her thoughts trailing off to when she was younger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:40 am
I sighed. "Where is Ayama, she hasn't helped a bit. the nerve, I tell ya!"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:42 am
Jaden hadnt really heard Keitsume as she was in deep thought sub conciously her claws and fangs grew longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:48 am
I drew a long breath and called, "Amaya! What in the world are you doing! Come help!!!" she didn't come. "Oh, well, at least we're almost finished, right?" I looked over at Jaden, "Um, Jaden, are you okay?" I waved my hand in front of her face.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:52 am
Jaden blinked "huh what" Jaden looked at Keitsume "are we done?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:11 am
"Uh, sorry. you seemed a little lost, thats all. but yeah, I think we're done. It spacious. And I have no idea where Amaya is! Arg... I'll go check outside." I crawled out of the doorway.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:14 am
Jaden nodded and leant against one of the pillars tehn deciding that was probably a bad idea she lied down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:32 am
It was really dark outside so I squinted to see, but nothing came. Something soft brushed against my leg. I was startled and I lit a fire in my palm in a reaction. "Oh, phew. its only you Kona...." I stared in the every inch of the light. I saw an object laying on the ground. "Amaya," I sighed running over to her. She was laying on the ground with her eyes closed. I bent down over her and whispered something into her ear. "Thanks for not helping!"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:38 am
Jaden's ears twitched with every noise she had sub conisouly changed to her wolf form and was sleeping.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games