Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
The Stick (formerly Chit Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strong Bad: the last great guy?
Yes!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
No Way!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! I was raised by a cup of coffee!
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:10 pm
Hey Gundam!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:49 am
cool  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:59 pm
crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:33 am
Dang, I wonder if we're going to set a new record of low votes on a grudge match. So far, we have only 2 votes. sad  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StuffGal

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:41 pm
Wahaha! My return has broken the tie! domokun

So, I'm back ^_^V Sorry about disappearing and all! *bows down apologetically*

Since you were all talking about Thy Dungeonman 3 back there, I decided to offer a link to this dinosaur comic as little fun. Qwantz makes some pretty funny comics! XD I recommend checking them out, particularly if you're currently in want of some new entertainement... after all, there's already over 770 (web)pages of this series! eek

So, all that aside... I bring a new topic into discussion: The Wii, anyone? I sooo wanna buy it. I can't wait for Super Smash Brothers Brawl! 3nodding The Wii itself looks very interesting, though! I think that lot of people laughed at it at first for its strange controllers, but, as release dates for the next-gen have neared (and passed), people began seeing it more as an original-type thing... and that's too cool! *_* Not to mention, I think people like not spending $600 on a game system...  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:59 am
StuffGal
Wahaha! My return has broken the tie! domokun

So, I'm back ^_^V Sorry about disappearing and all! *bows down apologetically*

Since you were all talking about Thy Dungeonman 3 back there, I decided to offer a link to this dinosaur comic as little fun. Qwantz makes some pretty funny comics! XD I recommend checking them out, particularly if you're currently in want of some new entertainement... after all, there's already over 770 (web)pages of this series! eek

So, all that aside... I bring a new topic into discussion: The Wii, anyone? I sooo wanna buy it. I can't wait for Super Smash Brothers Brawl! 3nodding The Wii itself looks very interesting, though! I think that lot of people laughed at it at first for its strange controllers, but, as release dates for the next-gen have neared (and passed), people began seeing it more as an original-type thing... and that's too cool! *_* Not to mention, I think people like not spending $600 on a game system...

Ah, the Wii. Have you seen the VG Cats comic about it? xd I agree that Sony may be overpricing the PS3. $600?! That's alot! With the 360 at $400 for the high end, and the Wii even cheaper, I think Sony is going to have to have something super awsome.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:38 am
Oh yeah, I just remembered. I'll be out of town the next few days. I'll be back on Sunday in time to end the grudge match. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:32 pm
Oh, awesome! I hope you're having lotsa fun now! ^_^

I don't think the PS3 can save itself after that price tag. I hear it has some pretty useless things that don't even need to be on there, like Blu-Ray. After all, the Wii should have some pretty awesome games on its own, so people will probably go for more selection on the Wii instead of the high PS3 price tag and a possibly excellent game.  

StuffGal

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:58 pm
I did! We had a surprise party for my aunt and uncle's 40th wedding anniversary. The look on their face's was priceless. xd

The Wii is going to have to have some awsome games to back it up. Well, all the systems will. While the PS3 has it's price to overcome, the Wii will have problems of it's own. First, the controller may be TOO different. Remember the power glove? xp I know that technology has advanced, but has it advanced enough? Or is it just too strange for gamers to adapt to? Second, the name: Wii, WII! It's the WHEEEEE! whee I just can't see myself walking into a gameing store and asking: "Do you have the Whee?" redface

The 360 is out now, and already has some decent games, with some better ones coming, including HALO 3. It's had some teething problems, like shortages, and the overheating issues. My friend got one, had it for one day and it died. He took it back and they replaced it, but still. stare I haven't decided which one to go with yet, if any. There isn't that 'OMG I MUST HAEV TAHT GAMEZ!!!!1 LOL' out there for me yet. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:13 pm
Ohh! An anniversary party, eh? ^_^ Sounds lotsa fun!

About asking for the Wii, well... I have no shame! X) No trouble for me! Halo 3 does sound awesome! It's amazing how much I love the game- I'm not really a first-person shooter fan! With that last statement in mind, however, I'm not buying a 360 just for Halo ^^;; Admittedly, I've always been partial to Nintendo games, so getting the Wii seems like the natural choice to me.

Then there's Super Smash Brothers Brawl, my "OMG MUST HAVE GAME" all on it's own ^_^ The wait seems too long!  

StuffGal

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:20 pm
Oh yeah, SSB: Brawl is to die for!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:12 am
RESPECT MY AUTHORITY! xd  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StuffGal

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:50 pm
..........................................................It took me two days, but I finally get what you meant by that! XD Wheeeeeeew!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:51 pm
Ahhhh i have to tell you all the truth, i haven't seen anyhting on homestar runner for months. i've just beenn too ashamed to tell anyone that, i'm sorry your leader has failed you as a fan. i just lost interest, i will hopefully try to catch up in the near future.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:31 am
eek  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games