Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:57 pm
Dante stood up He glared at Aneesha, "I even bet a child could kick me harder then that, " He told her egging her on, Dante knew she had a temper as well, It just took alot of time to get to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:23 am
Aneesha became infuriated with Dante suddenly, but Vergil only added to the anger dwelling inside of her.
"Aneesha... For once, Dante has a point..." He smirked, but it only made her even more angry.
Drawing her katana, she began to battle the two mercilessly, knocking them both back with brute force. "A child huh? Well Dante... ******** you." Dante angered her first, so she tackled him. Slashing him with her blade, she smirked devilishly as she drew blood from the silver-haired man.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:31 am
Dante blocked himself to make sure she wouldn't get a big wound on him, he defended himself. He watched he and, grinned as she continued to attack him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:36 am
Aneesha merely grinned as she licked the blood fom her blade. "Mmm... The blood of the Sons of Sparda always did taste so damn good..." She smirked as she resumed attacking Dante. Even Vergil had to admit, she was one sadistic b***h sometimes, but he loved it.
Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to get his own back on Aneesha, he sneakily launched an attack from behind, but she stopped it, as if she had predicted his move before he even made it... "Nice try Vergil. But you're not that sneaky."
Narrowing his gaze, he too begun to attack her, but she fought back. Even if the trio were sparring, they all took their training seriously.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:33 am
Dante then took this chance to launch his own sneak attack by flicking his wist and, sending rebellion up cut a bit of Aneesha 's arm He grinned. "Why don't you taste the leather of my foot then," he then moved forward and, delivered a thrust kick at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:27 am
As her arm got cut, she went flying into the air as Dante kicked her, but she flipped herself up and landed perfectly. "You Sparda boys sure know how to play dirty..." Dusting herself off, she glanced at Dante, giving him 'the nod'. That meant they should both tag-team on Vergil, the more mature one trio.
Vergil saw this and instantly launched himself onto Aneesha, pinning her against the wall before he pressed himself against her. Over his shoulder, she looked at Dante for help. Afterall, Vergil was pretty evil... Even to her. To her suprise, he did nothing but smirked before he slammed his lips upon hers. Maybe this was a distraction...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:22 pm
Dante dashed forward then lunged at Vergil planting both feet on Vergil's face sending him flying back. Dante grinned as he then hopped back with Rebellion ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:13 am
Yami had finished eating the food that was given to her, she glanced around, knowing that there's no sign of Yukari and then she glanced at Poki, he sighed, he knew that she wanted him to find her so he just nodded and went off to look for Yukari.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:36 pm
((Sorry I haven't been able to post!! I may not be as active anymore due to school... ><))

Aneesha ducked down, breaking the kiss as Dante made his move. Aneesha decided to team with Dante as Vergil lunged at them both. Aneesha went for him and sliced his side, making him react fast to her as he sliced her shoulder. Wincing in pain, she felt herself being taken into his arms as he licked the blood away. "You taste good..." A smirk appeared on his lips. This training was turning into some kind of kinky sadistic act.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:38 am
Poki looked over to where Yukari is but she wasn't there anymore 'where could that crazy catgirl be?...Yami will have my head if I don't find her soon...' he thought as he kept looking for her. Meanwhile, Yami's been looking out of the window, as lonely as always. She coughed a bit 'I hope Poki find Yukari...she always wander off everytime...' she thought.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:21 pm
Dante stepped back, "Well, Okay, This is way uncomfortable for me," he lunged forward swinging rebellion for a wide-range attack at both of them cutting into their guts, he then jumped up delivering a round house kick trying to get them both down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:25 am
As Yukari was just walking along she felt a strong sting in her nose, she started to cover it with her hand 'gah! I smell something strong here or maybe it's because...' she suddenly felt dizzy, her face was suppose to fall flat on her face but she felt someone catch her, it was Poki "you alright Yukari...?" he asked.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:25 am
Vergil and Aneesha glared at Dante and went straight for him, slicing into his gut and kicking him down. When the two were combined, their powers were deadly. Even Dante normally had problems. After a while, the two finished and sat down beside Dante's worn out body. Aneesha playfully poked his forehead and hugged his arm. "Good ol' times... Where playtime got deadly. Brings back memories, huh boys?" Looking up at Vergil beore glancing back at Dante, she smiled.
Vergil nodded. "Yeah... Memories..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:57 am
Yukari looked at Poki, she raised an eyebrow "I'm not attracted to you....so that would mean that I'm immuned to you!" she suddenly said "Eh?" Poki looked at her with a puzzled look "ehmm...I'll explain to you just bring me somewhere far from here..." she said, covering her nose with her hands, feeling that sting in her nose.

Yami on the other hand was looking for them, she was coughing badly "Yukari...? Poki...?" she muttered as she looked for them. Then she just ended up to where the others are "has anyone of you seen Yukari or Poki?" she asked, then she started coughing again.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:23 am
Dante sighed, He then slowly got up and, his wounds started to heal, "You guys are too much and, sadly I don't remember much back then anyways," He then Looked back at them both, "Hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom , I'll be back soon, Don't kill each other, without me, Unless you have other plans, Then Go on ahead," He walked back into the house sighing deeply. "What a pain." He saw Yami who seemed very ill, "No, I'm sorry, But Yami it doesn't look like you should be walking about, They will show up, Let's go back to your room, Now," He told her. "Come On, Yami."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff