Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:31 pm

Shizure the Bloodstained
teh sexiful nerdy
but...but...but...Frito's mine!!! he's my pet cornchip and the father of some of my babies gonk
Don't worry! I'll share! You can have him on MOnday-Thursday. I get him from Friday-Sunday
nuuuuu he's mine ALWAYS!!! *huggles my frito and hides him in mah cleavage* I gots a new bra, btw xD

@ace: thats good news <3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:32 pm

Goddess Ace
I finally got a pm from a mod, she didn't sound upset or anything... just asked for the links to be removed.

What happened?

stoner364

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:33 pm

stoner364
Goddess Ace
I finally got a pm from a mod, she didn't sound upset or anything... just asked for the links to be removed.

What happened?

They said the links on youtube were against tos... so she asked for them to be removed.

Which I did about the time I got reported and I deleted the videos from youtube.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:33 pm

[Frito]
Shizure the Bloodstained
[Frito]
Shizure the Bloodstained
[Frito]
Thanks to you too xD

I hope you enjoy my soul :3

It isn't a pest, is it?
NOt at all...And congratulations on your new MOD status! I just found out not too long ago
Haha, thanks! Its a real pleasure to serve this guild! I feel the power surging through my tender veins <3
Lol I hope to acheive such an awesome status one day. Thus I shalt super post here, since I have no life...lol
Who DOES have a life? xD
NOt me! ANd yay! My sis gave up the compy so I don't have to leave!

Dear Old Shiz

stoner364

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:34 pm

Goddess Ace
stoner364
Goddess Ace

What happened?

They said the links on youtube were against tos... so she asked for them to be removed.

Which I did about the time I got reported and I deleted the videos from youtube.

I can't belive you still got reported for that...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:35 pm

teh sexiful nerdy
Shizure the Bloodstained
teh sexiful nerdy
but...but...but...Frito's mine!!! he's my pet cornchip and the father of some of my babies gonk
Don't worry! I'll share! You can have him on MOnday-Thursday. I get him from Friday-Sunday
nuuuuu he's mine ALWAYS!!! *huggles my frito and hides him in mah cleavage* I gots a new bra, btw xD

rofl

stoner364

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:36 pm

Here's the sent message::

Nana_Wing
Your store at:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16050479

Was reported for having some content that broke ToS. I'd ask that you remove all offsite links to the Youtube, with 18+ material, such as the anime poern with Gaia heads on them. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:36 pm

Goddess Ace

yay! no banning for ace! domokun

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dear Old Shiz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:38 pm

stoner364
teh sexiful nerdy
Shizure the Bloodstained
teh sexiful nerdy

rofl
NO! Now I am going to have a mental breakdown! No Frito means no dip which means I starve!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:41 pm

Shizure the Bloodstained
stoner364
teh sexiful nerdy
Shizure the Bloodstained
teh sexiful nerdy

rofl
NO! Now I am going to have a mental breakdown! No Frito means no dip which means I starve!

rofl rofl

stoner364

stoner364

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:42 pm

Hey Jazz, How does Wednesday sound for the movie?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:43 pm

stoner364
Shizure the Bloodstained
stoner364
teh sexiful nerdy
Shizure the Bloodstained
teh sexiful nerdy

rofl

rofl rofl
You know what those smilies were originally used for...for ora....Never mind eek eek eek

Dear Old Shiz

CronoKinslayer

cool thread!!!

Nana_Wing
Goddess Ace
Nana_Wing
Your store at:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16050479

Was reported for having some content that broke ToS. I'd ask that you remove all offsite links to the Youtube, with 18+ material, such as the anime poern with Gaia heads on them. sweatdrop

I had removed the videos as soon as I found out there was a problem. Since YouTube standards were not broken I thought it be the same for Gaia. But no worries, all links have been taken down and the video up now is my art gallery which contains no broken tos content.

All right, thank you. 3nodding

Final pm, Ace is safe now =3

Goddess Ace
Crew

stoner364

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:45 pm

Shizure the Bloodstained
stoner364
Shizure the Bloodstained
stoner364
teh sexiful nerdy

rofl

rofl rofl
You know what those smilies were originally used for...for ora....Never mind eek eek eek

rofl ....wait a minute.. eek what!!!
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games