Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:11 am
angel_half82
chianachan
angel_half82

Would you like to play a game??

Also DAMN YOU FOR POSTING THAT PICTURE BGC! scream

I will beat you later.

Heheheh but they're so cute heart
xd

no no no they are horrible pictures and I would have deleted them if I thought she was going to post them.

Maybe next time you'll smile. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Teh Dana
angel_half82
chianachan
angel_half82

Would you like to play a game??

Also DAMN YOU FOR POSTING THAT PICTURE BGC! scream

I will beat you later.

Heheheh but they're so cute heart
xd

no no no they are horrible pictures and I would have deleted them if I thought she was going to post them.

Maybe next time you'll smile. razz

Lesson learned I suppose.  

angel_half82
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:24 pm
Sup Gaia? Decided to break your screens with my new digital camera, lots of love.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:52 pm
You look scared out of your ******** mind.  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:57 pm
Ketake 2.0
xD I hate my freckles.. they're awful *pout*

Yes! I am so with you... I have to be all sneaky sneaky to get a good picture of him -_-'

nooooooooooooo! freckles are hella cute! you must learn to embrace your freckles as i have!

freckles make you endearing and cute and with little-girl-charm! 3nodding freckles are like, a secret weapon in your girly arsenal! heart

and @ angel: damn straight, lesson learned! xd ((but to be fair, once i get these "pie" pictures developed, i'll slap one up here just for you. wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:01 pm
bluegrass cat
Ketake 2.0

Yes! I am so with you... I have to be all sneaky sneaky to get a good picture of him -_-'

nooooooooooooo! freckles are hella cute! you must learn to embrace your freckles as i have!

freckles make you endearing and cute and with little-girl-charm! 3nodding freckles are like, a secret weapon in your girly arsenal! heart

and @ angel: damn straight, lesson learned! xd ((but to be fair, once i get these "pie" pictures developed, i'll slap one up here just for you. wink ))

I always was jealous of kids who had freckles because I thought they were cute.  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:05 pm
Teh Dana
bluegrass cat
Ketake 2.0

lol, its probably like how kiddos with curly hair always wish they had straight and vice versa.

we always want what we don't have, i guess. 3nodding

i just wish i had the ability to tan...i tanned really well as a child, but now i just kinda slowly morph into one GIANT freckle. crying sucks....plus, they take FOREVER to fade while the rest of my skin goes back to uber-white verra quickly, so for like, two months, i truly look like someone just drew little dots all over me. sweatdrop

but i don't care. angel thinks its cute and my kiddos @ work say cute things like "wow, you must've been kissed by a WHOLE GANG of angels!" xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:06 pm
bluegrass cat
Teh Dana
bluegrass cat
Ketake 2.0

lol, its probably like how kiddos with curly hair always wish they had straight and vice versa.

i just wish i had the ability to tan...i tanned really well as a child, but now i just kinda slowly morph into one GIANT freckle. crying sucks....plus, they take FOREVER to fade while the rest of my skin goes back to uber-white verra quickly, so for like, two months, i truly look like someone just drew little dots all over me. sweatdrop

but i don't care. angel thinks its cute and my kiddos @ work say cute things like "wow, you must've been kissed by a WHOLE GANG of angels!" xd

lol, excuse the slurr for a moment, but I tan like a Mexican. xd Summer tanlines, oh bb.  

Dana Pixie Stix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:31 am
Teh Dana
bluegrass cat
Teh Dana
bluegrass cat
Ketake 2.0

lol, excuse the slurr for a moment, but I tan like a Mexican. xd Summer tanlines, oh bb.

I do too when I actually have a chance to get out. I turn into a bronze god. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:49 am
I have Hawaiian and Mexican, can't beat that combination for tanning ability xd And of course, I spent years hiding from the sun like some kind of freakish nocturnal creature, trying to be 'pale'
But I've given up.
Two hours in the sun, and I have tan lines like 3 shades darker than before.
I've only gotten sunburn twice in my life too.. both when I was under 10, and I've never in my life worn sunblock ahaha I'm gonna get skin cancer or some s**t when I'm an old lady xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:09 am
angel_half82

If you didn't want them posted you shouldn't have made that face

And about tanning... If I look at the sun I get as brown as a burned brownie...

I seriously get darker then Than has ever been... and he's black... xD

I hate it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:05 am
So umm... Hey all... this is me.

With fangs.

So... yeah! sweatdrop

User Image

And less tired, with LARP makeup.

User Image

Others are on my dA account... here.

DeviantArt  

Moriwen Cartel

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 pm
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82

I hate it
You have never been darker then me!

I ish the black God!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82

I hate it

I ish the black God!

Bronze and black god powerz activate!!  

angel_half82
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 pm
angel_half82
Thanatos Phoenix
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82

I hate it

I ish the black God!

Bronze and black god powerz activate!!
Morphing into platinum god!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games