Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:47 pm
"It's not like you have the time or the patience to make up all of the years I lost, so why not kill me while I'm young again? You hated me most then, so it should be easiest to kill me as I was."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:55 pm
"While I wish it wasn't through your beatings, the truth of the matter is that I have changed. I have intention of killing you, young or not, and I'm certainly not going to let you die." Daemon said sternly.

((I almost typo'd again. He almost wound up saying "I'm just going to let you die." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:16 pm
{Lawl. XD}

"Then what will you do? Nothing, just like that indecisive behavior of yours indicates?" Milly asked darkly, pulling out two potion vials and a blade. "If you don't kill me, and if I remember you once I'm done, I'll end it all myself."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
"Isn't there any other way? You know the situation you've put me in, isn't that enough? Can't there be some understanding we can come to that you won't have to die or forget?" Daemon pleaded. "This is all because of the things I've done, you shouldn't be the one to suffer for it, at least not anymore than you already have."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:55 pm
"Who said I'd be suffering? There's no room for me in any life, so why should I linger? It's not fair that I should have to stay in a world that does not love me just for the selfish pleas that my father makes, only so he could run off and forget me once his newest child is born." Milly replied calmly, glad that Larai had left the room long before it escalated to this point. She lifted up the dagger and pointed it at her neck, to where it was barely pricking her artery. "On another note, would you want to remember for the rest of your days that you are alone? Would you want to know, day after day, that no matter what you did it wouldn't matter? That you wouldn't be loved, regardless of how much you tried?" Her eyes gazed over at Daemon's shadow, her tone and expression colder than the coldest frost. After what felt like an eternity of that dagger-like stare, she slowly removed the blade and placed it at her side once more. She picked up the vials with the potions inside, smiling a little now. "If I live, I must forget. If I do not, I must die. Sometimes, I wish that this could start all over - that we could have a seccond chance at what was never had. But then I remember your life now, that merry bride of yours and your child to be. There's no room for me in your life no matter who I am now or if I become in mind and heart the child I used to be, nor will there ever be, and we both know that."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:18 pm
((For a second there I almost teared up... ;w; ))

"I want a second chance too, Milly....Are you sure there's no other way?" Daemon asked hopefully. Even if she lived in happy ignorance of her tortured past, he'd still be left with the heavy guilt of being the one to drive her to such a decision.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm
{How do you think I fealt writing it? XDD}

"I'm at least sane enough to know that I'm not the most stable spell in the book, if you know what I mean. Just starting over wouldn't do when I have the temper I do now. I'd cause more harm than good." Milly pointed out, raising the vial closer to her lips, yet not drinking of it just yet. "Even if you don't take me in, I'll find a way out or I'll die in here one. It's better this way, if I must live at all. I'll probably get my memories back after I mature, should I survive that long, since the potion's effects - although long lasting - are not permanent. If I've lived a happy life until then, you will have made it up to me, if you insist. If you'd rather not, death is also a pleasant alternative."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 pm
((*huggles for both our sakes and reaches for tissue box* ;-; ))

"I really do....but whatever decision you make, I hope we do get a second chance someday." Daemon said softly, the shadows of tears quickly streaking down past his cheeks. It seemed either way, she'd come out of this forgetting him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 pm
"Daddy? Are you...are you crying?" Milly asked, feeling so weak and confused all of the sudden. "Did I...did I do something wrong again? Am I being bad? I'm trying to be good, really! Please don't cry!" she whimpered, dropping the vial on the mattress for the moment as tears welled up in her own eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm
((*smacks Zelly-pod to play appropriate music* ~_~ ))

A small, sad chuckle escaped Daemon's lips as he wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "That's not it at all Milly....It's not your fault, it never was. I had just been hoping that a happy ending would come out of all this. It certainly works for Van and Mala, but then I suppose a parasitic pseudo-demon like me isn't quite as deserving....I just wish I could have been a decent father to you from the very beginning so that none of this might have happened."

((EDIT: Holy crap, I think abuse really is the answer! As soon as I typed that sentence the song ended and a slow touching one started up! biggrin ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm
"But Daddy, I'm trying to make things happy again..." Milly muttured, touching the shadow of his cheek as her tears continued to flow. "What else can I do, daddy? How can I make it right? Why can't what I do ever be good enough, daddy?" she asked, now breaking down from the stress and pent up sorrow. At this point, the cruel facade had died away. Now all that remained was a lonely child who didn't know what to do.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 pm
((Aaaaaaand there goes the touching music.... ~_~
And the worst moment killing music goes to...."Last Moment" by Yousei Teikoku!
Srsly. Look it up on youtube or something. Her music is pretty gothic as it is, but this one includes several chantings of "Be in the grip of death, Jesus! Mercy killing, last moment!" So yeah. Moment killing 101.))

"You don't have to do anything Milly..." Daemon said softly, reaching out and hoping he stayed solid long enough to gently pull her through into his world and give her a comforting hug. "You have done nothing wrong, you shouldn't be the one to go through any of this. Please, just tell me how I can make things right. And I can't do that if you've died or forgotten everything."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:15 pm
"Can we start over then, daddy? One potion was to regress my mental and physical age to how old I was when we first met. The other was to wipe my memories up until that point in life. If you promise you'll never abandon me again, I'll not wipe my memories." Milly asked weakly, hugging Daemon back.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:29 pm
((*to Zelly-pod* No....No, the Azumanga Daioh opening music does not count as moment appropriate. Try again.))

"I promise....Things may be complicated for a while while I get my physical form back and when Larai has our baby, but I promise I'll never be the horrible father I once was." Daemon said softly as he assuringly stroked her hair.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:40 pm
"I'll...I'll set the bond between us back up if you'd like." Milly offered weakly, smiling merilly at Daemon for once in her life behind the slowing tears.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games