Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
The Virginity Question O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin? (Don't lie! XP)
...Yeah
60%
 60%  [ 51 ]
Nope
39%
 39%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 84

Joey Sifer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:51 am
inuyasha_lover419
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
I'm not a virgin no more crying
I feel your pain

crying It sucks so bad because...I wish I could of kept it for my love...And it was truely disapointing. All the things around us made me think sex was incredible...Er..yeah w/e was so not worth it.
To be duped by the one you had placed all your heart in into giving up the one thing you only give to a single person, and to find out that person just used you to make you feel like a pile of nat infested s**t for the rest of your stupid misruable life, always with the thought of failure to the true love of your life is the worst feeling of the world. (Sorry if you couldnt keep up with me there, but just to many feelings came out at once sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:45 am
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
I feel your pain

crying It sucks so bad because...I wish I could of kept it for my love...And it was truely disapointing. All the things around us made me think sex was incredible...Er..yeah w/e was so not worth it.
To be duped by the one you had placed all your heart in into giving up the one thing you only give to a single person, and to find out that person just used you to make you feel like a pile of nat infested s**t for the rest of your stupid misruable life, always with the thought of failure to the true love of your life is the worst feeling of the world. (Sorry if you couldnt keep up with me there, but just to many feelings came out at once sweatdrop )

I kept up...Understood everything. I know about alot. Again I'm wise above my years as I keep telling people. I know about alot and think about alot. And well this is one thing I wish I could stop thinking about, yes it's a sad feeling it sucks and somehow you end up reminding yourself of it all the time... cant ever get it off your mind really...it's sad it sucks...and depressing.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:45 am
yep still a virgin..but still perverted..and 17 xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:30 pm
XD Bikki...it's always good to be a perv smile I'm one and it's fun 3nodding  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

CheckD3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:18 am
I am, but I'm only 14 (15 in a few monthes) and a freshman, and I swear, I'm preatty sure there are some other freshman, and even some 7th/8th graders who aren't virgins, it scarry, I can't wait until next year, we get back the retarded Middle Schoolers  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:57 pm
Hitsuzen and I are both still virgins. Despite that it says we're married, we're actually just engaged. 1 year engaged on 2004 Christmas, 3 years of being together as of this May 9th. sweatdrop Despite all of this time together, we're still waiting for marriage to come around. She'll be 21 tomorrow and I'll be hitting 20 later on in this year.  

SkyeDarkhawk

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:25 pm
Skye Darkhawk
Hitsuzen and I are both still virgins. Despite that it says we're married, we're actually just engaged. 1 year engaged on 2004 Christmas, 3 years of being together as of this May 9th. sweatdrop Despite all of this time together, we're still waiting for marriage to come around. She'll be 21 tomorrow and I'll be hitting 20 later on in this year.
Fine, I won't post it for myself! gonk

But he said it, yeah. I am. oo;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:37 pm
Why is this question so commonly asked  

cloud4891

Joey Sifer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:50 am
I kept up...Understood everything. I know about alot. Again I'm wise above my years as I keep telling people. I know about alot and think about alot. And well this is one thing I wish I could stop thinking about, yes it's a sad feeling it sucks and somehow you end up reminding yourself of it all the time... cant ever get it off your mind really...it's sad it sucks...and depressing.You sound as if you got the weight of the world on your sholders, young miss Inu. Lover. I am sorry for the drama you seem to have gone thought. I wish yas the best of what luck i can give, and i hope the burden is somehow lessened, though i rather doubt it will.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:19 am
I am!! And guess what? love said no, so it's goin' out the window. whoever wants it can come and get it!!! (my virginity)
not really. I'd like to keep it. 3nodding  

Kosuke`

SnackZ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:46 am
i dont t hink the virgins around here are missing anything great...
it doesnt live up to the hype... i'm still driving to pittsburgh tonight for a lil action though stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:36 am
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
I feel your pain
well at least your not sacrificeing your own nut! and no i'm not a virgin.  

snapp04

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sanee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:41 pm
powerandintent
18 and still pure. cool
These legs are staying closed.

My reason being... nothing goes in, because NOTHING is coming out. haha.
That made my day. thank you.(yes i agree with that too...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:52 pm
Nefyoni Quid
Why do people keep asking that question?

Really, it's getting quite old. Anyways, yeah might as well say it, I am one still and even though I'm only 16 and a half, it's saying something because this high school and middle school here are going baaad with pregnancies.  

Fireya

honoo-youkai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:17 pm
gonk do i have to answer?!?  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items