Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:11 pm
Elcia
Her eyes met the dragon's and she imediatly became engrosed in her tail, emarased at being caught staring at the beautiful creature. Even her pointed ears turned a shade reder than they should be.
*hops down from the rock he was standing on and starts walking towards her* Draden loosen up a little please *his dragon uncoils a bit and spreads its long wings*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:28 pm
He's coming over here She thought wanting to tople over in excited shock. I'm going to meet a dragon!!

{ack my imagination is on vacation tonight. sweatdrop I'm making her so pathetic when she could be really awesome.}  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:32 pm
Elcia
He's coming over here She thought wanting to tople over in excited shock. I'm going to meet a dragon!!

{ack my imagination is on vacation tonight. sweatdrop I'm making her so pathetic when she could be really awesome.}
(eh its cool cool )

*walks over to her and takes a bow* *Draden lowers his head and Viral starts to pet him* My dragon Draden took an interest to you. *Draden the uncoils off Viral completely and looms over Viral* If you want you can pet him. Hes pretty friendly  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:50 pm
"Really?! Wow!" She leaned forward to pet the great white dragons neck. "He's really smooth. And he has a very nice name, Draden!"

{I'm going to log off. I have a couple of things to finish up before one of my favorite shows starts. But it was great to talk to you again. heart }  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:52 pm
Elcia
"Really?! Wow!" She leaned forward to pet the great white dragons neck. "He's really smooth. And he has a very nice name, Draden!"

{I'm going to log off. I have a couple of things to finish up before one of my favorite shows starts. But it was great to talk to you again. heart }
*Draden nudges her in gratitude* Thanks

(likewise ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:03 pm
Looking straight ahead, she ignored all the nasty looks she was getting. She couldn't hear what they were saying but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, they all thought she was a walker of the night [No not a vampire].
She sighed knowning the villigers would not allow her to stay in a hotel, she started walking towards a near-by park.  

Large Inmate

Ellshiz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:40 pm
Ellshiz danced, spinning and swinging around her mimzy, along the road. Her eyes didn't lift from the page until she found a bench to sit on, where she first sat her mimzy, and made sure he was comfortable.

"Are you comfortable? Oh I'm sorry, here." She lifted the mimzy and brushed off the seat. "Better? ... ok."
She then seated herself and looked around at the people passing by.
"I know you hate them mimzy. I hate them too. Retched things. But for now, we just have to live amongst them."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:00 pm
Penn walks into the midst of the goings on around, with the casual elegance of a rich noble from a past time. She twists her cane lightly in her hand, unsure that she has missed too much of the goings on around her. With a quick inhale of her drag, she walks down the oddly crowded street, frowning at the white dragon, amongst other things. She could tell that it was going to be an interesting time.  

penned ignorance

Ellshiz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:11 pm
Penn's outfit caught Ellshiz's eye. She grabbed her Mimzy and jumped off the bench to go and greet Penn. Ellshiz ran up to Penn and jumped right in front of her.

"Nice outfit. Looks expensive." She smiled, then looked down at her Mimzy. "Mimzy likes it too."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:11 am
Penn turned, a look torn between bewilderment and smugness. She quickly smiled, careful not to show her teeth. After all, she didn't want to scare anyone just yet. "Thank you," She said in a lucrative voice.  

penned ignorance

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:09 am
Inmate saw someone jump off a bench with her mimzy in tow, *This would be a good enough bench as any*. She made her way over to the bench and stole the seat.
She wrapped her sleaves around herself protecting herself from the non-existant wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:10 am
penned ignorance
Penn turned, a look torn between bewilderment and smugness. She quickly smiled, careful not to show her teeth. After all, she didn't want to scare anyone just yet. "Thank you," She said in a lucrative voice.

Ellshiz scratched her fleshy cheek and smiled. She then started skipping joyfully in a circle around Penn.

"So what are you doing wandering around her? Mimzy and I were just reading and getting some fresh air. I hear that it's good for you."  

Ellshiz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:51 am
Penn looked around the place, a frown crossing her face but for a breif moment. She looked down to Ellshiz, her face resuming it's polite smile. "Yes.. I hear that too," She said. "But I came here more as a reason to... get away."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:26 am
"Get away...?" Ellshiz slowed down her skipping.
"From where? From who!?!" She said accusingly. She glared at Penn, then glanced at her Mimzy. When she looked back up she wore a look of utter shock. "Oh my god!" She whispered. "You're a criminal! A FUGITIVE! What did you DO!?!"  

Ellshiz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:57 am
Penn smiled calmly, still looking whistfully around at the place. She laughed softly and shook her head. "No... not a criminal... though I have been considered as one. I am a night hunter." She then turned to look Ellshiz right in the eyes, a serious look upon her face. With that, she smiled, revealing her pointed teeth, and lowered her glasses to show off her grey eyes. "Don't be afraid, please," she pleaded. "This is what I wanted to get away from."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff