Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:34 pm
Vashtya
Lakota yawned, dozing lightly in the shade of a tall tree, the stillness of the meadow he was standing in interrupted only by the occasional stamp of one of his forehooves, or the periodic sleepy snort.

It was a nice enough day, temperate and with a slight breeze, although the clear sky was slowly clouding over as dusk approached, and the shadows began to deepen. Cracking one honey-colored eye open, Lakota yawned, debating heading back towards the teepee--things had gotten a lot quieter since Tadewi had taken to wandering for longer and longer periods of time, his son showing far less of a desire to be settled than his sire.

Crowfoot
Crow lulled around.It was such a nice evening..she dipped her toes into the stream and hummed a bit.There had been a rough storm yesterday, but it made this day even better.
"I wonder where Banhi is..", she thought aloud.It had been awhile since she had last heard her own voice.A long while...she pondered.I should go find Banhi!, she decided.She got to her feet in a hurry, and, with her toes still wet, she began to run towards her tree in the meadow.

neokitsune
The dainty indian with dark skin and bi-colored eyes walked along the grass of the forest slowly. She was in a complete daze. She hadn't met up with Death in a few days and she was starting to worry, not that there was anything to really worry about anymore. She just missed her, the little indian had gotten quite attatched to her after all.

Shanyee told her angrilly.

Banhi told the small little silk spider gently.

This had been the start to a rather boring day, where Banhi was completely out of her mind from the lack of things to do, even the trees were asleep, so she couldn't talk to them and keep herself amuzed either.

"What to do?" She said allowed in her gentle voice.

SkyDragono
Skyhawk was humming as she ran her fingers through her newly cleaned hair. It had been a while since she had run into the girl in this forest. She wondered what she was up to. In the plains beside the forest, Hildago was grazing. She had befriended him.... somewhat. He still wasn't sure about her, but she would give him time.

Vashtya
Lakota pricked his ears forward, having caught the sound of...something approaching. However, since his experiences with other beings had always been positive, the stallion wasn't unduly alarmed, and went as far as to neigh a greeting, tossing his head to clear the cobwebs of sleep from his mind.

Crowfoot
"hrrm?!", Crow skidded to a stop as she heard a knicker in the distance.A soquili!, she thought, and searched her pocket for an apple.Ill search for banhi in a minute, she decided, as she approache the large chesnut stallion.She held out the apple to him on small hands, and smiled.

neokitsune
The golden haired indian girl lifted her head and focused her eyes on a beautiful Soquili in the distance. But it wasn't Death. A sigh floated from her full lips as she walked over towards it, her hips swaying as she leapt onto a log and walked over it.

Banhi's bare feet were strong and callused on the bottoms, making it easy for her to not get hurt. A smile crossed her face and she trotted the rest of the way over towards the Soquili.

"Crow. It's you." Banhi said in an even voice, she knew how shy Death could get when there were loud shouts or noises around her and she didn't want to scare this other soquili.

ninja

SkyDragono
Skyhawk continued to watch her tentive friend. Even though she heard other noises around, she continued to watch him as he moved gracefully around the plains; grazing.

Hildago perked his ears at the other noises, though one eye was on the girl sitting at the edge of the forest.

Crowfoot
"Banhi!!!", Crow cried, too excited about seeing her freind to remember to be quiet around soquilis.She jumped up and hugged her freind really hard.

"I missed you soo much!!", she said.She hugged her freind even harder and smiled.It was so good to have another native around.

"are you hungry?", she asked, ofering her another apple she had found in her pocket.She grinned a huge grin, just soo happy.

neokitsune
Banhi felt her delicate ribs feel crushed and she gave a grunt as the smaller girls arms wrapped around her. The dainty indian had never been hugged before, so her bi-colored eyes widened in alarm for a moment. "Hello Crow. Are you going to let me breath sometime soon?" She asked in her ghostly voice before looking over her shoulder at the other girl and waving with her hand.

The other girl looked quite pretty herself, Banhi smiled at her before turning back to Crow. "Well, I must admit that I am quite hungry. But maybe our four legged friend back there would like another apple himself?" She gestured to the male Soquili behind Crow with a slight inclination of her head.

ninja

SkyDragono
Hildago heads out on the plains, seeing if he can find another soquili to converse with. The human girl wasn't so bad to be around, but, he just wasn't sure about her yet. Along the way, as he walked, he would grad mouthfulls of the long grass, chewing on it thoughfully.

Vashtya
Lakota eyed the other new human arrival with growing curiosity, still crunching on his apple contentedly.

The newer girl appeared a bit more skittish than he, around the other human. Curious...

Crowfoot
"oops!", Crow quickly released Banhi, allowing her to breathe again.She giggled and hopped up and down.
"Im so happy your here!", she exclaimed. "where have you been?",she asked, curious to know.

"are you sure, banhi?", she asked, looking at banhi's incredibly thin frame. "well..ok..", she said and offered the other apple to the stallion, gently stroking his forehead.

"who's that?", she asked, looking at the other girl.

neokitsune
With a bright smile she leaned her head to the side and reached out a thin boned hand to stroke the head of the beautiful Soquili in front of her. He was a rather impressive Soquili, she wondered if all of them were this impressive, though she knew that Death, with her white dove-like wings and incredible midnight mane was breathtaking, but so was this Soquili.

"I'm positive. Soquili need to eat too you know." She winked her right brown eye at Crow. "Don't tell me you're worried about me little one. As for where I was, I made friends with a Soquili. You'd love her. She's snow white and has midnight black mane and tail. Simply gorgeous and so kind." The girl nodded her golden and silver spotted head, letting the sunlight shimmer off of her silken hair gently.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Hidaya whickered happily as she waded into the river, halting when the water lapped at her knees. She'd been playing amongst the trees today, galloping full speed in the final stretch of land at the water's edge, and the cool water felt lovely on her sweaty coat. Wading out a bit deeper, she slipped on the slick riverbed, submerging all of her body save for her head in that one movement.

Scrambling to her feet, Hidaya made her way (rather more quickly than she'd stepped into the river) to the bank, shaking the water out of her coat with a fluid movement. So clumsy... she thought to herself, somewhat glad that no one had caught her graceless...tumble.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:46 pm
Well, that had certainly been...amusing. A smile twitched at the corner of Safi's mouth as he watched the mare scramble up the bank a short bit up the river; he'd been on his way down to the water for a drink just in time to catch sight of the mare's submergance. He really wanted to laugh...but figured that might not be the most tactful thing to do. For all he knew, she could be the sensitive type or whatever...and let's just say that he'd never really felt like being skewered on a horn. But that didn't mean he couldn't be tactful.

"Hey, are you ok? You didn't turn your ankle or anything on a rock, did you?" Tilting his head to one side in a querying fashion, Safi trotted down the back towards the mare, hoping that he wasn't startling her or anything. Smiling in a friendly fashion, just to be on the safe side, he continued speaking. "Rivers can be quite lethal, can't they?"

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:58 pm
Hidaya's head flew up, eyes widening in surprise as Safi came into sight...if she could have blushed, she would have...however, there are, apparently, advantages to being equine. Smiling sheepishly, she bobbed her head. "All the more so when the one attempting to make use of it isn't paying as much attention as they should." she said, eyes twinkling good-naturedly.  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:04 pm
"Well, that could be the case, but I, at least, always blame the river. Or the rock, or whatever it is that I trip and fall on; makes it easier on the ego, and my ego, I've found, is very fragile." Seeing that the mare wasn't prepared to gore him for witnessing her gaff, Safi gave in to his desire to laugh, chuckling a little bit at both the mare's fall and her answer. "Of course, others might have hardier egos than me...so, if you want to take responsibility, I suppose that's all well enough."

Stepping back one forleg, Safi offered the mare a slight bow of greeting. "And I'm Safi, by the way; sorry if I snuck up on you or anything."

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:09 pm
Inclining her head politely, Hidaya laughed along with him, shaking her head. "We all have our moments." she said simply. "And I'm Hidaya'siri, although everyone calls me Hidaya." she replied, flicking her still-sodden tail.

"Do you come here often?" she queried, tilting her head slightly to the side.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:16 pm
"Well, Hidaya, it takes a better Soquili than I to actually admit that." Still, Safi wasn't one to be paranoid or overly elusive. "And no, I can't say that I've ever been here, actually; I'm sort of a nomad, and I needed a drink. Rivers are always good for that, right?" Winking, he glanced from Hidaya to the water, remembering almost in passing that he was thirsty; but he wasn't VERY thirsty, so it didn't matter. "Is this a regular stomping ground of yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:20 pm
Hidaya chuckled again. "At least you admit to your shortcoming?" she teased lightly. "And no, I'm still new to the area, myself, and haven't decided if I'm going to be staying, or moving on." she said simply.

"And if you're thirsty, by all means, don't let my presence, or accident, deter you." She said, smiling.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:23 pm
"Nah, I can do without a drink for a little bit. In the hierarchy of things of interest and importance, a conversation is more worthwhile than a drink. It's not often that I run into anyone else, actually, so your little accident worked out well for that." Chuckling, Safi looked back from the river to the unicorn mare, quirking an eyebrow at the same time. "Unless I'm keeping you from something?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:30 pm
Shaking her head, Hidaya smiled. "Far from it--I was simply enjoying the nice weather." she replied, stamping her foot lightly. "And thank you for the compliment." she continued, swivelling one ear almost comically.

"Have you met any of the two-leggers, yet?" she queried, curiosity rising to the forefront.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:36 pm
"Ah, that's good; I'd hate to think that I was keeping you from anything productive." Not that he really knew what anything more productive was; after all, Safi didn't have much going on in his life that counted as productive. Although being a wanderer might count...

"Two-leggers? Actually, I live near with one, if you want to call it that. But I'm not there that often, so it's...kinda hard to describe." Thinking on it, Safi scratched at his head with one hoof, trying to think of how to phrase it. Ah well. "Have you?"

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:19 pm
Hidaya shook her head, looking all the more curious. "I've heard from others though, that they give us treats, and "brush" our hair...is it true?" she asked, leaning forward slightly, as if anxious to not miss a word.

((ACK. *got totally sidetracked* SO SORRY CAJ. crying ))  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:49 pm
Vashtya
Hidaya'siri made her way through the forest, picking a trail through the underbrush. The black, teal and silver unicorn mare stood out dramatically against the earthy tones of the forest, although you wouldn't know it from the natural way she moved in the verdant setting. It was a slightly overcast day, and the sky was laden with rain, although it had yet to fall. With a lazy gaze up at the sky, she thought to herself with a soft, pleased snort, that hse hoped the drops began to fall soon--with the weather growing warmer, the cool raindrops would be a welcome companion.

((<33333))

Crowfoot
Astia couldn't keep a smile off her mouth.It was a nice, tranquil gray day.The sun had a tendancy to hurt her bright green eyes, but gray days were so nice.She leaned down and nibbled on some sweet green grass.She had just come to these foresty lands, and she was in love with them.She closed her eyes and chewed lazily.She was in no rush.The clouds were thick and heavy with rain, and the corners of her eyes crinkled in joy.Rain was always welcome on her yellow flank.

She looked up as she heard somebody making it's way towards her.Her ears pricked slightly, and she wondered what it was.'Sounded like something big.Her nostrils ever-so-slightly flared, just enough to catch the scent of the visitor.She snorted to whoever was coming, as she could now make out the destinct scent of another soquili.She nickered in welcome, and lifted herself from her lying position.

(( heart ))

Vashtya
((;EKJR;KELJR;LA. OMG. crying *completely forgot she owed you a reply* SOSORRYHON. <333 thank you for the profile-poke tho <3))

Hidaya stopped almost mid-stride at the snort, followed soon after by an easygoing nicker. She hadn't even caught the other's scent beforehand, although now that she knew what she was looking for, the slight scent of another soquili teased at her nostrils.

Responding with a soft whicker of her own, she made her way towards the sound, ears pricked forward with interest.

Crowfoot
Astia was now up, and walking towards the scent. The whicker enticed her on. Her lips quivered, as a drizzle began, cooling off her back and neck. She casually wondered what type of soquili it was..she had only met regular soquilis before, but she had heard rumors of others..maybe this was one of them? She trotted a little faster, "Hello?" .

Vashtya
Hidaya emerged into the other's line of sight, drawing to a halt now that she could see the other mare. Tilting her head slighgly to the side, her silver horn gleamed as a ray of sunlight glinted off've its metallic surface.

"Hello yourself." she said politely, her voice velvet-soft, and barely audible over the sounds of the forest.

Crowfoot
"Oh, hello!" Astia gazed at the mare's silver horn. "Wow.." She murmured. "Oh, right," The mare jerked back to attention, "I'm Asia, but you can call me Tia."

Vashtya
((*sneaks in one more post afore logging for ze night* <333))

Hidaya smiled, tossing her head, the gesture almost playful. "Nice to meet you..Tia." she spoke the last almost hesitantly, as if testing how the shortened version of the other's name felt.

"I am called Hidaya." she said, her warm expression tempering her almost overly formal way of introducing herself.

Crowfoot
Astia grinned. A new friend, maybe? "Same!" The mare nodded. "Hidaya?" She smiled. "Thats a nice name." Tia quite liked the mare's expression. She seemed very kind. "Er.. do you.. happen to be a unicorn, by the way?" She asked, awkwardly.

Vashtya
Hidaya nodded, eyes twinkling. "I am indeed...I envy you your full tail, I have to admit..." she said easily. "It must be so much easier to swat at flies with!" She continued, stomping one hoof lightly on the ground.

Crowfoot
Astia's eyes widened slightly. This was the first unicorn she had ever met! "Wow.. Thats, neat! Full tail?" Astia blinked, before noticing the mare's unusual lion-like tail. "Ohh. Nah, not really, it gets tangled alot.. and for the unlucky ones with bushy tails.." She wrinkled her nose, "The flys can get caught in it sometimes!" Her nose was scrunched up in disgust at the thought. "So, what brings you out here?"

Vashtya
Hidaya looked as though she was tempted to say something else about how advantageous a full-tail must be, but refrained in order to answer the other's next question.

"Well...I was just walking around, familiarizing myself with the area, and happened to pass by here..." she said, giving the equine version of a shrug.

"You?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:14 pm
~. Reserved for Hidaya/Lakota RPage (if I don't reserve it, I'll never remember to post it up later <3) .~  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:38 pm
RP: Hidaya-Loki

Vashtya
Hidaya made her way through the tallish grasses that blanketed the meadow floor, pale eyes taking in a pair of squirrels playing what appeared to be a rather raucous game of tag around the trunk of a large oak tree, their shrill cries piercing the otherwise quiet afternoon.
Cihiru
Things never really did change, did they? Here he was, at least four seasons behind him and with a family of his own... And yet, this day felt like it could have been etched into the past, nestled comfortably in weeks that passed years ago.

He was torn between comfortable familiarity and just plain boredom. That wasn't to say he didn't adore his family - He did. Isilme made him whole, and he cared for his sons more than anything. But without them, there were times he felt at a bit of a loss, unsure what to do with himself.

This was one of those times. He was wandering aimlessly again, dragging his pale hooves through the thick plain grasses and soaking up what few sights and sounds were to be had. He had met many a good friend here, and he would have been lying to himself if he tried to convince he wasn't hoping for it to happen again.
Vashtya
Hidaya raised her head sharply, ears pricked forward as she could have sworn she'd heard the distinct rasp of unshod hoof upon rock. One wavy strand of silver mane floated idly on the faint breeze, as though it had a mind of its own.

Cocking her head to teh side, she wondered if perhaps she was simply hearing things, and stomped one of her forehooves sharply, listening intently to hear if there was, indeed, someone else about.

The squirrels, after she stomped her hoof, darted farther up the tree and proceeded to chitter at her with due irritation at interrupting their private game.
Cihiru
Loki was, by nature, a light footed creature. Raising onesself in the untamed wilderness tended to have that effect; he was certainly a product of his habitat. He was distracted though, and now and then, the nearly inaudible rustle of his weight sifting through the underbrush was accompanied by a scuff of his hoof against stone, or the snap of dry grasses. Each interruption would cause one of his ears to give a lazy flick, but for the most part, he ignored them.

That was, until one was followed by what sounded like a deliberate stomp - And it wasn't his doing. The mustang pulled himself to a half-hearted stop and swung his head around, taking in the gently rolling landscape. When nothing extraordinary met his scrutinizing gaze, he tilted his muzzle to the wind and tested it. "Hello," he called amiably, almost certain there was someone there.
Vashtya
Hidaya's gaze flew in the direction of the voice, although she could not yet see its owner. "Greetings." she replied, after allowing the silence to stretch for a few heartbeats. She was naturally wary, although not to the degree that she treated new acquaintances with outright suspicion.

Taking a step in the direction of the unfamiliar voice, she kept hear ears directed where it had seemed to come from.
Cihiru
For a moment, he had nearly held his breath, taking air in short bursts for fear it had all been part of his imagination. His greeting was soon returned though, and, relieved, he inhaled deeply. At least he wasn't going crazy after all. Not yet, anyway.

Or maybe he was. The return seemed to come out of nowhere, as its owner was still out of sight, and with only one possible place she might be hiding. The stallioned eyed the place the land dipped off, panning into the horizon, then stepped toward it.

"There you are," he started cheerfully, peering down at the figure on the land below. He gave her a welcoming bow of his head, then invited himself down the small hill, and gave his tail a lazy flick once he'd reached the bottom. "Hope I haven't interrupted anything. I'm Loki."
Vashtya
Hidaya laughed, her voice low and melodious. "Not at all, unless you consider my observation of those squirrels playing tag around the tree trunk to be utterly captivating." she replied, bowing her own head slightly. "I'm Hidaya. It's a pleasure to meet you." she continued, bobbing her head once, enjoying the way it made her curly mane dance in the breeze.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff