Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:46 am
"Ah, see how great of a decision maker I am when I have a little sleep? =D" exclaimed Reiku. "Now, all we need is more fan-fic! Oh, and we'll be using this thread as headquarters until we have our own. ^w^"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:23 am
"Should I set to reconstructing our castle, then?" Celes muttered, looking directly at Reiku. Thankfully, she could actually see through this blindfold, even though everything was blurry.  

Anise_is_my_replica

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:28 am
"Yes, that would be most excellent." said Reiku, sitting back down in the armchair she was in last night as Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:03 pm
Skrat stared at his minion, burning and charred on the floor in front of him. He eyed Undakai with a hatred in his eyes. "I will bring you down," he threatened. "Just you wait you pompous little brat. Once I recruit my army, I will infiltrate your company and destroy all your precious dreams to charred rubble, just as you did with my minion." A tear welled up in Skrat's left eye, speaking of his lost friend, and his valuable servant.
Skrat threw his arm to the direction of the door, and straightened out his index finger. "Leave, now."

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Reiku reads Skrat's first comic, snickers and walks over to Skrat. "Hmm, not bad, Skrat. It made me smile and laugh even more." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:50 pm
Sir Skrat, that comic made me giggle very much.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:56 pm
Silver Hellsing
Sir Skrat, that comic made me giggle very much.

"Lady Silver, thank you for your compliment." He smiled, and bowed. "Your graciousness is appreciated very, very much." Then he shot a glace at Reiku, winked at him, and smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:27 pm
Slim covered her mouth to hide a slowly growing smile, her eyebrows furrowing in the effort of holding back laughter.

"Mm.....Skrat? Mayhaps your loss has made you delirious? Undies is...well...gone. Poof. In a spiral of darkness."  

Slim95
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:37 pm
Out of the shadows, a figure appears. "That may be true, daughter Slim, But don't forget, Undakai appears at an instant and dissapears the next."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:11 pm
Slim shrugged, grinning at the newcomer. "True true, Momma Jade. He can be quite the confusing individual."  

Slim95
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:14 pm
Silver nodded at Slim. "Indeed he can. And I'm rather tiresome of enigmatic characters."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:24 pm
Scratching her hair absentmindly, she replied, "Really? Can't get enough of them, myself, being a creature of never-ending curiosity. Keeps me occupied."  

Slim95
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:58 pm
"I tend to get tired of dealing with them all the time." Silver said, rather quiet. "Expecially if they once employed me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:17 am
Slim95
Slim covered her mouth to hide a slowly growing smile, her eyebrows furrowing in the effort of holding back laughter.

"Mm.....Skrat? Mayhaps your loss has made you delirious? Undies is...well...gone. Poof. In a spiral of darkness."
"maybe he just wanted to hear himself say it" the soft voice came from a smiling girl from above "ill join you skrat. im a little new but im sure u could use all the help u could get" she jumped down from the rafters landing softly "you can call me the mistress of the flower" she siad with a bow  

Grim Undertow

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:28 am
I am with no side. One, why should a new power break in while the other is maintaining a semblance of peace? Second, nobody is going to follow Mansex, Lord of the Lower Positions or his little Orgy XIII. Third, while I may not agree with all of Undies's business decisions, he "motivates" Slim into making her comics. He is a necessary evil.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff