Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:08 pm

Kumiko walked up half the mountainside, being wary not to disturb the dragons; She wasn't going to become dragon food. Kumiko stopped at the top, and sighed. She breathed in, then walked into the bar. She looked around, then up to the bar. "I'll take a daiquiri, barkeep," she said to the man behind the counter. After drinking half of her strawberry-filled drink, she turned around and looked around the room.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:46 pm
:Lexi stops for a moment thinking: "I must find my room...I shall go now."  

Lady Vantess

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:49 pm
:Lexi walks quickly towards the door:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:05 pm
Kumiko watched as a woman exited the bar. "Geez, nothing really interesting goes on in here, eh barkeep?" "Except for the occasional barfight, everything is quiet, ma'am," The barkeep replied. Kumiko finished her drink. "Can I have another daquiri?""Coming right up."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:13 pm
:Lexi slips quietly down the hallways to the castle trying to find her room. The halls twist and turn until finally she is lost: "Dammit" :she exclaims frustrated:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:19 pm
"why can't i find my way around here" :she yells to no one in particular:  

Lady Vantess

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:51 am
She sighs. "There is no one to really talk to now. Mostly people do not know me here or are humans that hate my clans guts. Well i think i must be going."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:03 pm
Kumiko finished her drink, and got up to leave. "Here's my payment for the drinks. Keep the change, and give a round to everyone. On me." Kumiko walked out the door to a rousing cheer and ran down the mountain back to the castle.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:06 pm
:Lexi sits in the middle of the hallway and puts her head in her hands. She sighs, frustrated:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:20 am
After she walks out of the bar into her cave, she sighs "I bet no one really tak to a demon who has a bad clan history."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 am
Kumiko skidded to a halt at the main gates leading into the castle. She then smoothed out her hair and dress, and calmly walked in, turning down many hallways as she walked to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:08 am
She picks up one of the old leg bones from one of her previous hunts and starts to chew on it. She sighs. Then she throws it to the side and starts drifting off. "I wonder why no one isnt really visiting me at my cave ny more. I miss the old times when the villagers came up and tried to kill me."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:17 pm
:Lexi gets up determined to find her way out of the Castle or at least to her room:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:28 pm
:lexi walks down the twisting and turning halls until she finds a door leading to the outside:  

Lady Vantess

Lady Vantess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:44 pm
:Lexi makes her way into the woods careful to not atract any attention:  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items