Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Dogs of War RP - Closed for now because no one cares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Hell yeah!
  Maybe.
  Sounds cool but no.
  Ha! No.
View Results

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:49 am
Ooh, he's good, Kurohi thought to herself as she watched his hind legs rear up to support him, but not good enough! As fun as the Dane was, she was beginning to become bored with him, having found out he was only second-in-command. As he came down with the swipe, she easily moved her head out of the way by bending her knees, which also served her next purpose. Before he could plant his paws on firm ground, she launched herself forward, her left shoulder aimed for his right, ready to take him down once and for all...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:00 am
Charger snarled viciously, baring his fangs when he saw her pulling back to spring at him. It was an all or nothing shot for him now, there was no way he could touch the ground before she hit him. If he timed it just right he could close his jaws around her mid-back or haunches before she ploughed into him and while he would still be sent flying she would be the one caught in the losing position. Teeth flashed as he brought them down and around where he had anticipated his opponent to be at that exact moment.  

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:28 am
Too late, she saw his head turn, his teeth gnashing as they clamped down, prying at her skin and fur as her shoulder slams into his, sending him backwards with her. If that's the way he wants to play it, she thought indignantly, then fine! With that thought, she goes completely limp, the newly acquired dead weight keeping the Dane from flying further, instead resulting in them both plopping onto the ground simultaneously, Kurohi panting quietly, her flank rising and falling slowly...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:51 am
((Sorry it was so long. I had a bit of free time where I wasn't doing anything and I had ideas buzzing in my head and I was bored and I had to catch up anyways since I'm so behind. ^^'''))

"Your name is Bleka," she repeated, copying his tone, stance and expression. She didn't know what he meant by that, but she knew it had some significance and repeated it in her mind. She couldn't help but repeat it over a few more times. "Your name is Bleka. Your name is Bleka. Your name is Bleka....... Name is Bleka..." She began to have flashbacks, the distant look of thought appearing in her eyes as she ignored the smaller dog, believing what he said to be of little importance. She could vaguely remember some conversations between the dogs in other cages.

The large, gruffy old greyhound had a deep growling voice and she caught a glimps of whitening fur around his muzzle. A new cage had been brought in that morning. In it was a young, scrawny hound that could hardly move. One could practicaly see his bones and he would often beg for food before he was gone again. "What's your name?" asked the older champion, trying to make small talk. "Plizar," the younger runner replied hoarsely, "And your name?" After a moment the older dog responded kindly, "Duke."

She was young and nieve, but she was bright. Trying to fit the pieces together to give her some clue as to what was going on she desprately repeated sounds she recognized. "Your name. Food. Run. I hate you. Please. I lost. Rabbit. Best. Trapt." It was just a serries of words and phrases she had heard and would seem merely like a bunch of jibberish. Then she copied the scenario, immitating the older dog's stance as best as she could as she attempted to immitate his gravely grunt. Then she lay down like she was sick and immitated the younger dog. Then stood back up again as she finished the scenario. She knew she must have seemed strange to them, but she couldn't think of anything else to do, and they seemed just as strange to her anyways.  

blue_green

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:28 pm
Mouth clamped firmly on the smaller dog, Charger lay panting in a heap with her for a moment while he thought about what had just happened, realising that it was a good a time as any to end the battle. He stood slowly, endorphins kicking in and giving him an incredible high. "Interesting choice of action, very clever to get in the last blow even though I had you. You're definitely a worthy opponent, I'm sure Sloane would be interested in seeing you fight. Now tell me, pretty thing, what's your name and what are you here for?"

"Bleka, are you alright?" Kazuko noted her odd behaviour. Then again she can't understand me so I guess it doesn't really matter.

He suddenly jerked his head as if he had just remembered something, "Shiro, I need to know what you're doing here. My uncle sent me out here for a reason."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:14 pm
Shiro-Gekkou rose back to his feet as Bleka began to go through her routine. He didn't quite understand why she was doing it, but he was sure there was a reason, and hopefully it would help her in long run. Slowly, he looked over at Kazuko, his arctic eyes burning into the little dog. He may have a soft spot for the young ones, but he had suffered too much in his life to be so greatly trusting. "Your uncle...?" he said quizzically...

"As I recall," she replied to the Dane as she too stood, stretching a bit to shake off the lingering feeling of his bite, "the stipulation was that you defeat me in battle before I told you anything." As she straightened up, she saw the other dogs slowly break formation, and with a short smile she spoke again, "You only led me to a stalemate...still, I suppose that warrants some reward. You," she continued, her demeanor returning to the coy playfulness she exuded before the battle, "may call me Kurohi..."

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:35 pm
Bleka whimpered, seeming to realize she was being ignored, but waited patiently. She observed them intently, trying desprately to understand. There wasn't a thing she could tell from her limited knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:42 pm
"My uncle, Weed, is the leader of Ou." The puppy stated matter-of-factly. Kazuko wasn't exactly impressed with his uncle but no real ill-will was noticeable either. He clawed absently at the ground with a forepaw and made himself look distracted. "Well, he's not quite my uncle, his father was my great uncle, but calling him 'uncle' saves some confusion. Either way, when we get there we can get food and make sure that the Ou army is aware of you and won't mistake you for an enemy."

Seeing that Bleka seemed upset, Kazuko stood, impressive in his build for such a small dog. "Bleka, we go to Mountain." First he made sure she knew he was referring to her, hoping his directness didn't seem too confrontational and then he stood like a pointer in the direction of Ou, where the very top of the stone fortress could be seen over the treetops.

"Kurohi..." her name escaped from his lips and he snorted once. "Regardless, we are always in need of skilled fighters. Would you be interested in joining the Shikoku army? As I said before, Sloane would be quite.... interested in you."

The other dogs in Charger's group seemed quite pleased at the thought of Kurohi joining them. "I will stay by your side at all times to make sure that these morons don't bother you on the way to the Shikoku lair.

Trish the Stalker

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 pm
Her eyes suddenly lit up. Finaly! Something she could understand almost! "We go mountain?" she repeated to confirm. Her eyes were aglow with understanding when he pointed. She didn't know what a mountain was, but she understood that they were going where he had pointed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:59 pm
"An army, huh," Shiro muttered under his breath. He'd fended off wolf packs before, and they were much more vicious than regular dogs, but he wasn't entirely convinced he could fight off an army in his current condition. He had been traveling for a while now, and though the bird had curbed his hunger, he was still undernourished. He looked up at the mountain Kazuko was pointing to, noting what looked like the top of a massive building over the tree tops. "Yeah, alright...let's go," He finally resigned, looking at Bleka and smiling at her softly before beginning to walk in the general direction of the building top.

"Well aren't you sweet," Kurohi replied sweetly, "but you know, I've told you my name, don't you think it rather rude to hold back yours now?" As she said this she tilted her head to the side slightly, sauntering over to him deliberately, seductively...

Xanatos Forever

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:40 pm
Kazuko led the way through the forest, "It's not very far from here." His expression was one of concentration as he tore his way through the underbrush. As if he were suddenly on some sort of mission he completely forgot to check to see if the other dogs were keeping up.

"Hmph. You really are nosy. I'm Charger, leader of Sloane's first platoon. There is nothing else I could tell you that you need to know." He trod on through the town and stopped in the centre before baying to the sky. His howl brought all of his troops returning to formation and they proceeded to march out of town with Charger at the helm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:00 pm
The young hound bolted after the younger pup, soon kicking up dirt behind her as she ran ahead. She was raised to run so she only knew how to run fast. Whenever she ran it was always at top speed, for she didn't know how to run any slower than the fastest she could go. However, without a clearly defined path to guide her, she only knew to run straight. Thus, after running for a while, she ran into a tree, successfuly knocking herself out for a few seconds and getting a minor headwound. She would awake whimpering loudly, for she didn't know what pain was and it scared her.  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:57 am
"Whoa hey," blurted a surprised Shiro as Bleka suddenly dashed away, "Slow down!" Without a second thought, he sprinted after her. He was older and more experienced, but she was running unlike anything he had ever seen, save for the few times when he had been forced to run for his own life. He kept up with her, but just barely, and by the time he was able to reach her, she had already crashed headlong into the tree. "Oh Bleka, didn't anyone ever teach you not to run flat out like that?" he muttered to the whimpering pup before leaning down and licking at newly forming bump on her head lightly. After a moment he looked up, noticing Kazuko was nowhere to be found. "Great, guess we'll have to hope other dogs don't harass us," he said somewhat bitterly, and settled down on his stomach to wait for Bleka to calm down and steady herself...

"Charger, huh?" Kurohi said the name slowly, letting it roll off her tongue.
"Hmm...it suits you," she continued, though the Dane had already begun walking. She followed behind him, completely ignoring the drooling looks of the others. As Charger summoned all his troops, a gleam appeared in Kurohi's eyes. So many dogs, she thought to herself, This Sloane must be quite the Alpha to lead such a large pack. A mischievous smile passed on her lips as the thought passed through her mind, and she quickly caught up to Charger, walking directly beside him. Charger was still quite a dog, but her thoughts were now consumed with fantasies of Sloane, and she could not wait to meet him...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:23 am
Her head wound was making her dizzy, another new feeling for her. Letting herself fall on her side tiredly she watched the older dog as she whimpered, her fear only increasing. "I lost?" she asked in her dazed stupor, thinking that she had been in a race, and the fact she didn't have the addicting treats they would be given when they won more proved her theory.  

blue_green

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:49 pm
Reaching the clearing that opened up just before the fortress of Ou, Kazuko gazed up with slight resentment at the stony summit before turning around to see that they had somehow fallen behind. s**t!

Instantly he turned around to backtrack and find out where he had lost them, trailing the scent he had left behind him, barking their names carelessly as he dashed back into the underbrush.

Charger had caught onto Kurohi's game. He smirked at the thought of her reaction to meeting Sloane, and also at what it could posisbly mean for him. They padded forward across the dirt roads and soft grass between the town and Sloane's stronghold.

Charger's soldiers were dismissed to hunt and find food for themselves while he took charge of his sparse number of new recruits. Including Kurohi and the malamute from the town they had only gathered five new recruits, although they all seemed fairly promising.

"Are you all ready to meet your new leader?" He was loud, firm, and commanding to ensure that they understood what they were getting into. His gaze hardened as he looked at them, lingering on Kurohi. "Sloane isn't one to be meddled with, so if you've come all this way be sure you're here to serve the leader with due respect and obedienece. We don't have time for your petty disputes with our cause and the way it's led, and there will be no hesitation in killing you, so if that's the case, leave now."

A setter in the back shrank back and after a moment's indecision took off back the way he had come. "You four," he indicated the four remaining dogs, "Kill him and I will take you to Sloane."

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff