Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Christmas in November?!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:18 am
First Pancake
U think november's bad, we've had christmas stuff in shops since october. And not the end of october either xp

WE've had christmas stuff since October as well : It annoys me bad :[ They are even playing Christmas music on the radio!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:30 am
We keep having one advert on every single time the frigging adverts come on it shows TWICE, it is driving me up the bend to the damn point i am refusing to go into the shop lol. The iceland adverts are winding me up to the point of wanting to throw my tv at a passing car <_< I DONT CARE ABOUT PARTY FOOD GET HER OFF THE DAMN TV ARGHHHH! the "thats why moms come to iceland" is making me insane!!!!  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

xjabberx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:40 am
lol its not as bad as my teacher... she does her christmas shopping in AUGUST!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:45 pm
she's smart eek wish i was that organised  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:18 pm
Iconised Ghost

Accaully xmas sales are cheaper than regular August prices, unless she gifts school supplies.

The best time to buy for a holliday is the day after, there's still plenty to choose from and it's all super-cheap.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Each year they move christmas season closer to summer =P  

Alexsis M

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost

Accaully xmas sales are cheaper than regular August prices, unless she gifts school supplies.

The best time to buy for a holliday is the day after, there's still plenty to choose from and it's all super-cheap.

~Metalic_Noodles

That's not really a good idea seeing as how you have to give the gifts on the day of the holiday.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:29 pm
xjabberx
lol its not as bad as my teacher... she does her christmas shopping in AUGUST!

LMFAO thats nothing i started getting bits and pieces for my christmas shopping in may XD and i am just getting the last items now, i am usually all prepared by halfway through november or the very end at the least XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:43 pm
Since its summer here, does that mean that every year they move it closer to winter? Lol

I knew someone that used to celebrate christmas about 4 days after christmas day, it was a hell of a lot cheaper and they stil had the same amount of fun and enjoyment out of it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:34 pm
my grandma and daddy both have all of their christmas shopping done before march is over every year.

in fact, whenever we try to give daddy hints about things we'd like, he always says "ah, but santa's already got his sleigh filled!" rolleyes

you usually end up getting things a year after you originally asked for it. sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:33 pm
lol you have to try and predict what you want to have in a years time!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:36 pm
Iconised Ghost
lol you have to try and predict what you want to have in a years time!

yeah! and its annoying!!!

sweatdrop

at least when you DO get what you wanted, its the latest and greatest though. 3nodding daddy tends to go all out, he just goes all out waaaay early...  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:40 pm
ah thats true, theres always a silver lining i guess ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:36 am
LOL

God that would drive me nut's, i remember my mum told me in may that she had all mine, mikes and my daughters presents. My mum then said yesterday "i am not sending down your present because it is too big and you can have it when you move" lol she then said she had too many so needed to choose which one was for my birthday and which for christmas lol.

She brought everything from america when they went over ^_^  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:46 am
Maybe they are trying to get people to not wait till the last minute to go Christmas shopping so they won't run out of stock? ninja But still, thats christmas spirit! O.o  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff