Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Type Desu somemore... *No more Desu kthxbai V&* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Battle system
  Me likey
  Ehhh....
View Results

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:44 am
I was afraid when I heard about the battle system. I love Gaia because of the uniqueness of all of the Avis here. I was afraid that Gaia would turn into another one of those sites where all of the high ranking players look identical.

I fell in love with the battle system after they revealed the ring system. The ring system preserves the uniqueness of Gaia

Now I can't wait for the battle system to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:41 pm
bluegrass cat
Angelic_Highlights
*sigh* can people please not label new members a noob because it can make them not wish to come back to the guild. i have had messages about this sweatdrop

But as some of the members have said noob 101 is brilliant, not cause i wrote it but because everything you need to know about rules, gns and the guild is in there in simple terms so please check it out. Any questions feel free to pm me. Plus when you find you have forgotten to add something into a post and then find yourselve going to make a new post right after please dont, we have a edit button XD

yeah, i agree with the whole "don't call 'em a n00b" thing.

they're "newbies" until proven otherwise, yo! whee

neutral I don't call them n00bs, i merely refer them to the posting guidelines of the guild, Is it's name not how NOT to be a n00b?

Can't i mention the thread containing them in there somewhere without offending every new un-thread-ucated member to the guild? Alas for us, no we can't, us downtrodden enforcers just trying to unoficially (unless a mod of course) maintain order. I'm not flaming anyone with this, just stating the simple truth.  

HellKnight Azrael

Alexsis M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Battles are fun =D Hehe I can't wait  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:39 pm
angel_half82
I can't stand the cars I think it was the most useless idea in gaia history.
2% tax?  

Teh Banz

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Teh Banz
angel_half82
I can't stand the cars I think it was the most useless idea in gaia history.
2% tax?
Unlike the cars, the tax actually holds a purpose whether good or bad xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:50 pm
Mephistopheles Incarnate
bluegrass cat
Angelic_Highlights
*sigh* can people please not label new members a noob because it can make them not wish to come back to the guild. i have had messages about this sweatdrop

But as some of the members have said noob 101 is brilliant, not cause i wrote it but because everything you need to know about rules, gns and the guild is in there in simple terms so please check it out. Any questions feel free to pm me. Plus when you find you have forgotten to add something into a post and then find yourselve going to make a new post right after please dont, we have a edit button XD

neutral I don't call them n00bs, i merely refer them to the posting guidelines of the guild, Is it's name not how NOT to be a n00b?

Can't i mention the thread containing them in there somewhere without offending every new un-thread-ucated member to the guild? Alas for us, no we can't, us downtrodden enforcers just trying to unoficially (unless a mod of course) maintain order. I'm not flaming anyone with this, just stating the simple truth.

wow, chillax.

its a general warning in a thread cause once someone mentions the n00b thread, there's a tendency to have a n00b slaughter in that thread.

ang just said "can people please not label new members a noob". not "OMG Mephistopheles Incarnate!!! STOP CALLING PEOPLE N00BS!!!"

so breathe, sug. wink  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:00 pm
oORentonOo
Mephistopheles Incarnate
Goddess Aaliyah
I love battles heart

PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF RAPTOR JESUS! DON'T SIMULTANEOUSLY POST!!

Could you be so kind as to read the How not to be a n00b stickie thread? It would make our lives that much more bearable.
yes please dont be a noob it will effect your rep. as well and tthe gift ninjas will ignore you i think ..... xp
b-but... *sobs in corner* I *sniff* it was only *sniff* it had been over a year since I even had to use the info in that *sniff* thread and longer since I've read it. *sniff*

EMC-Monkey
Metalic_Noodles

What is DESU? I thought it was an evil guild full of slayers that ETAS was trying to take down?

~Metalic_Noodles

Desu means "Darn fangirls" or fanboys depending on the perspective of use. And yeah... ETAS tried... FLOA had a better run and they were falling apart.
Whoa... since when are you in this guild? *pokes you with whatever is the current standard in vamire weapontry.*

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, I lost track of which threads I was posting in, I had too many tabs and was half-watching tv too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:58 am
bluegrass cat
Mephistopheles Incarnate
bluegrass cat
Angelic_Highlights

wow, chillax.

its a general warning in a thread cause once someone mentions the n00b thread, there's a tendency to have a n00b slaughter in that thread.

ang just said "can people please not label new members a noob". not "OMG Mephistopheles Incarnate!!! STOP CALLING PEOPLE N00BS!!!"

so breathe, sug. wink

Hehe yeah ^_^ i was not directing it at you *hugs*

lol i find a lot of people look at noob 101 concidering i went all out on it, it is currently updated correctly with staff and such but no doubt ill end up adding something else lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 am
Maybe you need a disclaimer like "THIS IS NOT WHERE ALBI THE RACIST DRAGON LIVES"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:14 am
angel_half82
Maybe you need a disclaimer like "THIS IS NOT WHERE ALBI THE RACIST DRAGON LIVES"

um, what? stare

i guess its nice to know that you make as little sense to me here on the guild as you do in real life. rolleyes  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:08 am
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

um, what? stare

i guess its nice to know that you make as little sense to me here on the guild as you do in real life. rolleyes

How not to be a noob 101 is not a racist thread its just an information thread for everbody. GB2 KITCHEN!! rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:58 pm
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

um, what? stare

How not to be a noob 101 is not a racist thread its just an information thread for everbody. GB2 KITCHEN!! rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl

uh, i'm sorry, but "GB2 KITCHEN"? isn't that MY line? wink

but anyway, who ever said the thread was racist??? confused  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:19 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

um, what? stare

rofl rofl rofl

uh, i'm sorry, but "GB2 KITCHEN"? isn't that MY line? wink

but anyway, who ever said the thread was racist??? confused

To be totally PC the thread should be labelled "how not to be a new person 101" rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:13 pm
Metalic_Noodles
oORentonOo
Mephistopheles Incarnate
Goddess Aaliyah
I love battles heart

PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF RAPTOR JESUS! DON'T SIMULTANEOUSLY POST!!

Could you be so kind as to read the How not to be a n00b stickie thread? It would make our lives that much more bearable.
yes please dont be a noob it will effect your rep. as well and tthe gift ninjas will ignore you i think ..... xp
b-but... *sobs in corner* I *sniff* it was only *sniff* it had been over a year since I even had to use the info in that *sniff* thread and longer since I've read it. *sniff*

EMC-Monkey
Metalic_Noodles

What is DESU? I thought it was an evil guild full of slayers that ETAS was trying to take down?

~Metalic_Noodles

Desu means "Darn fangirls" or fanboys depending on the perspective of use. And yeah... ETAS tried... FLOA had a better run and they were falling apart.
Whoa... since when are you in this guild? *pokes you with whatever is the current standard in vamire weapontry.*

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, I lost track of which threads I was posting in, I had too many tabs and was half-watching tv too.
I've been in this for ever... I just took the week of to go all master n3rd on the event.  

xxKiria-Kunxx

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces