Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:02 pm
Spinomon dedigivolves to wrommon and makes a splint around Zars leg with thread. Zar then gets up and looks out the door to see 2 tamers dancing. "awh its a kodac moment." Zar takes a fake picture. Zip then digivolved to kokuwamon and came out side with wormmon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:13 pm
((if you don't want to be bound up i suggest you stay quiet.))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 pm
Tigerx81
((if you don't want to be bound up i suggest you stay quiet.))
(says the guy with way weaker digimon and I can still crank out about 5 more digimon at random XD so I win.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:45 pm
Sheriti closed her eyes taking in the tune, following, memmerizing the beat. It was as if the whole world had quieted for their irregular dance. There would be at times where she would raise her foot for a moment from instincts but quickly set it down. Too quick to even stumble a bit. She was becoming embarrassed from the mistakes.
Zack held his head tightly, the vibrations were still ringing In his ears. “Gah, what is with everyone and the whacking my head!” Kamemon adjusted his head. “Nah, let’s not fight. Try to respect the knights and some others…” He trailed of peering at Saren. He caught a signal from her digivice, it was reniko. “what’s wrong?”
“Nothing’s wrong, you idiot.” Reniko was facing away from the screen resting just above Virgil. Virgil had drool dripping from his opened mouth.
“Ehe, ohh cold one Reniko.” Reniko stayed quiet, not wanting to speak. “I know how you feel, I know how you feel.” He repeated in his mind. “Can never trust those who come easily down.” Kamemon tried his best to sound wise. Reniko didn’t fall for it.
No, you have no idea of what I feel. You’re feelings differ from mine.” His voice died down as the screen turned black.

(>.O guys no boasting >.< )  

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:12 am
(sorry guys my parents made me get off)
Kirashimu was just standing by while all this happened. He had nothing better to do. He had saw what Saren did and was cracking up about it thinking if there ever came a time when he needed to use that against Saren, he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:25 pm
Shikon turned quickly to see Kria lauhging he pointed his Kenodo sitck gesting that he should be quiet or else..Itchy looked at Kria too showing the duct tape nestled between his teeth. the impmon smirked pulling out some rope threating a ho-down..

Saren rested his golden gaze into the girls eye for a moment. Eyes are the gate ways to people souls, or something like that. Saren had heard this from his mom when he was younger was it true. Maybe it was Saren could see her gentle spirit, her kind hearted soul. Saren felt something in his stomach, a flutter. this was new, what was it? Saren kept his pace enopugh for her to keep up soon eh found himself twirling her, this was ridiculus for him to be doing, this wasn unliek his normal manner, is this what she did to him? Though, it appeares he didn't mind. "I feel.....light......I feel.....diffrent.." Saren thought as he relized everything else melted away and all that he could hear was their heart-beats.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:12 pm
Sheriti continued to dance with Saren. Continuing to embrace the moment of their friendship as she thought of it; she smiled. For every twirl she was spun something would catch her eye, or someone would. Though she thought it was merely her imagination Sheriti was beginning to think her mind was playing tricks on her once again. For every time she was spun, an eye would appear somewhere through the area, then another towards the bottom. Sheriti stopped as she placed her hand over her forehead, closing her eyes but that didn’t help either, she continued to see many eyes appear in her mind. Her breathing began to pick up as she tried to calm herself, “S-saren ..I think we should stop. …I feel nauseous….” She backed up rubbing her own eyes.
Zack ran by her side, supporting her the best that her could. “Sheri? Sheri?!” He watched as she began to fall on her knees. The world moved slowly for her as it spun counter clockwise, she felt like she herself has moving slow. Images blurred as she stumbled to the floor, the call of Zack turning out. No one ever noticed how her digivice flashed red over the screen.
"Sheriti..." A voice called but soon fadded.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:13 am
Kirashimu wonders whats up with them.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 am
Saren kneels down next to her, "you okay?" Saren asked bring her hed into her lap. Saren looked at her worriedly a bit, for him this was a feat. Saren awaited for a answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Sheriti held her head, shaking it slowly. Her vision began once again. “Yeah…I’m fine….” She rubbed her eyes. She patted the worried kamemon “I guess I was just dizzy is all.” She never included what she saw only slight detail was made, “Too much spinning make you begging to see spots.” She laughed a little as she turned her attention back to saren. She nodded turning her head a bit, she noticed that they were being watched by two others. Her face turned red as she got up, “Who are you two?”  

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:59 pm
Kirashimu throws two sticks in that direction to frighten them.
"Show yourselves!" said Megidramon.
"Do you think they're scary?" said Demiveemon.
Sangloupmon said,"I bet they'll eat little digimon like you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Saren didn't know people where watching them, but than he heard Sheriti talk to them. He turned his head slwoley fearing someone saw them dancing, who where these people? Saren turned and saw three guys, with lots of digimon..Apparently Shikon, Itchy, and some random impmon tied down the boy from earlier..Saren freaked out and squirmed upwars allowing himself to get up, but making Sheriti fall and hit her head on teh ground a inch below her sense she was in his lap..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:41 pm
Sheriti only sweat drops seeing the tamer with his three digimon. "ehe, what?" She baggan to get up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:52 pm
Troy cuts up the ropes on Kaito. Kaito stands up and dust himself off. "Lets get going to Drive City I have a feeling we should." Patamon the double warp digivolves to cannondramon and slide elvalutions to Darkdramon. Kaito gets on Troy's right shoulder and Darkdramon's jets fire and they fly away.[Kaito, Troy, Luke Exit To Gear Savanna]  

greem

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Sheriti whined as she held her head. “Oww! “ She rubbed her head. Zack huffed marching towards saren. “Hey big guy! What’s wrong with you? Don’t ever drop a girl like that, especially Sheri!” He poked sarens chest hard. Sheriti sat on her knees holding her head, “I think there’s going to be a bump there…. Anyways…” She looks at Saren still rubbing her head then back to the two tamers.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games