Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:00 pm
Awts, thank you Pinka-Dinka-Doo for her kind, kind donation of the Pink Sparkle Empire Dress heart
Lookies, i'm wearing it now C:
*does a lil twirl*
I'm looking so close to My Dream avi now. It's within my grasp! C:
*grasps the air in front of her*
rofl ... rofl ... rofl ... rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:06 pm
Ok ok , i lose sweatdrop
to koro : haha , i from Singapore whee Want to come find me? 3nodding  

ElevenOone

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Singapore eh. Very nice and clean there lah. I stopped over in Singapore twice on the way to and back from Vietnam. My mom's bf is from Singapore too. He owns an apartment somewhere there and they both go every couple of months for a holiday. My mom also has international students from Singapore, Malaysia and other parts of Asia boarding at her house too, for studies here in Australia. So you can see why 'lah' is a big part of my life, lolx 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Eleven>
I have no passport rofl But it's cool to know you're an asian xP

Yayness! Chibi's now in pink! Lol xD If you continue grasping the air though, you would like the mute circus-looking performers seen on the streets xD

Chibi! Vote for me and Amaya in the arena? whee

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:54 pm
Aww ! next time you have one come visit me LOL whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 pm
w0w0w0w sowie :C
Yayness, i voted for you both xp
10/10 for y'all. It'd be a 11/10 if that was allowed 4laugh
Goodluck to you both, koromyst and BlackAmaya. I hopes the both of you win 3nodding
Haha and btw, i heart your entry name koro, and i heart your entry description Amaya. GJ lah *hi two hi two*  

ChibiMo0n

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:36 pm
Wow chibi ! that was a cute Mimzy ! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:02 am
Wah thank you ancantsia for yet another donation redface
I heart it girl. Thank you so much lah C:
*hugz*

Lol Eleven0one, what are you w0wzing about lah?
Look at all the cute cuddly things you've got crawling all over you!
*shakes fist*  

ChibiMo0n

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:04 am
Well , if you do remember i start out with a mimzy like yours smile just without the aura sweatdrop . Good luck in your quest !! Kinda taking a break now whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:37 am
User Image

umm...guys i smell courtship here...I think ElevenOone likes Chibi..

am i right? or just my intuition...he3 crying
bumpin for ya cHibi!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hehehe... I thought Eleven already has a girl? xP
If you read his thread, he was saying something about doing his second dream avvy first since his girl chose that for him.. or something xP

Chibi!! Thank you for voting both me and amaya! xD I'm getting pretty busy this week advertising our arena entries xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:22 am
@ Chibi - always happy to help someone out when i can =]  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:00 pm
Lolololol BlackAmaya, you crack me up girl. Thanks for the bump, but i think your intuition is a lil off the radar blaugh
Yes i'm sure Eleven0one has a gf already. Plus i'm married lah 4laugh
I still lub j0o girl. Thank you so much for your kind donation. I'll get back to my junk collecting for y'all soon.
Plus i wish you and koromyst lots and lotss and LOTS of luck in the arenas 3nodding
I'm sure you guys won't need it, but it just sounds good to say it C:

Eleven0one, well you've done a great job in achieving your dream avatar so fast lah.
*hi fives*
I think you deserve a lil break. Don't slack off too much though lah. We don't wanna see you MIA for too long evil

ZOMG ancantsia i totally adore this lil cutey you gave mee heart
It's gorgeous! All of you are lovely people. I heart you all!! exclaim !!
*group hug*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:19 pm

Chibi. You're really married? O_o
I thought you were in your teens xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:27 pm
to BlackAmaya : gonk My girlfriend will kill me if she see this sweatdrop

to Chibi :*Hi fives* wow you are married ! blaugh , and i won't MIA ! Need to help a people !! whee but guess what i am Broke !! sweatdrop

to koro : Yeah and my girl will kill me 3nodding  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces