Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The World of Disgaea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos side you on?
  Etna's
  Laharl's
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:39 am
Ayu pauses, scared for a second by the sudden blast of techno music. She shakes her head. It is probably Etna's was, of after telling people....This Hume....following me is my body guard.... Ayu turns her head to see Karsh following her. "You know...I do not need to be protected.....obsessivly...You know that right?" Ayu whispers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:19 pm
Etna grinned as demons filled up the room with colors. She jumped in the crowd and started dancing.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:24 pm
Ayu goes up to the party room, seeing many demons dancing. Then she sees Etna. Ayu goes up to Etna and taps her on the shoulder. "Master Etna..." She shouts over the loud music. "I do not think I need....A body guard...Especially a human.."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:04 pm
Etna looked at Ayu. "Remember what happened to you the last time you said that?! A human shot the arm of yours!" She shouted back. "The are some humans in this crowd that I need to send back to Earth." She found a small group of people and threw them into a portal to earth.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:47 pm
Ayu nods. "Yea...That is true...But why a human? Why...Why not a demon?...Are there untrusted demons...you want me to take care of?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:28 pm
"A human because they're trustworthy. A human because they can't cast spells on you. A human because they're younger." Etna shouted over the music  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:52 am
Ayu nods. "All...Alright then...I will accept him for now...But I do not trust him master Etna." She shouts  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:16 am
Etna stopped dancing. "If you just give him a chance, he'll tell you something!" She shouted.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:31 am
Ayu cocks her head to the side. "What do you mean? He is not gonna ask me out or some thing. he is a Hume and I am a demon...He cant posibbly love me...?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:42 pm
Etna giggleed evily. "Ohh, but he does!" She said. "Don't you ever go down to earth and listen to human men talk about 'demon babes'?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:39 am
Ayu shakes her head. "I really never had time to go to earth, Master Etna." she sighs. "I do not think I am ready for some one to have a crush on me yet..... And i have never heard of 'Demon Babies' Before....."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:59 am
"Demon babes...they're super-pretty female demons, as the humans call them."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:15 am
Ayu nods. "Ah...I see...." She blushes. "So he thinks I am one of those....Demon babes....? That....That can not be....I am not a super pretty female demon....I am a cold heartless one....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:29 pm
Etna said," So you are...but some humans like others also because of inner beauty. You may be cold ad heartless, but look deeper inside you."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:39 am
Ayu looks at Etna, with a blank stare. "Look....Inside myself....deeper inside...." She sighs. "I....I can not really find any thing...except hurt...."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff