Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE BATTLE SYSTEM! How excited are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How excited are you for the battle system in gaia?
  no, im not excited!
  quite excited, not much though...
  I'm excited
  Im really excited!!
  Uber excited than what you are expecting!!
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
angel_half82
TehBurrrrNiNAt00R
angel_half82
TehBurrrrNiNAt00R
BATTLE SYSTEM SUCKS!

FORUM CHATTING FTW!

Ahem:

User Image

WHAT? I'M SORRY MY AWESOMENESS IS TOO LOUD, I CANT HEAR YOU.

YOU MUST BE PART OF THE CAPS LOCK CLAN OF /B/ CAPS LOCK 4CHAN CLAN IS LEGION

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:19 am
TehBurrrrNiNAt00R
angel_half82
TehBurrrrNiNAt00R
angel_half82
TehBurrrrNiNAt00R
BATTLE SYSTEM SUCKS!

FORUM CHATTING FTW!

Ahem:

User Image

WHAT? I'M SORRY MY AWESOMENESS IS TOO LOUD, I CANT HEAR YOU.

YOU MUST BE PART OF THE CAPS LOCK CLAN OF /B/ CAPS LOCK 4CHAN CLAN IS LEGION

User Image

Mudkip approves of the battle system by the way.  

angel_half82
Crew

St33z

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:44 pm
sweet action  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:56 pm
Um, yeah, I've only been on Gaia for a couple of months, I'm pretty new O_o I saw the website release for the battle system and got really excited. I guess it's not gonna be for a while though from what you older players say. It looks really fun though and it would give me more to do on Gaia.

I really hope it doesn't take another year :'(  

Pachelbel Canon

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:09 am
angel_half82
TehBurrrrNiNAt00R
BATTLE SYSTEM SUCKS!

FORUM CHATTING FTW!

Ahem:

User Image

lmao! THat's an awesome pic! Where do you guys find these?

Why the hell is a freaking pokemon so popular? I watched that show when I was seven. SEVEN!!!
>.> While I like how simple, easy and mindless the games are they aren't worht more than the quarter it costs for one of the first versions at a flea market.

Weirdos.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:33 am
It's about 33% who are
uber excited...
so, as we can see...
even though we get so irritated with the non-existence of gaia,
we can't admit that if will be activated, we will play it...
no matter what happen... heart  

Yumi monster

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:46 am
rofl rofl ,i'm already half-crazed right now,why push it any further,the battle system will probably be lame and i'll go nuts if it is,the reason is that it's taken more than a year and we can't you actual avatar weapons and there are no guns,i'm voilent and crazy lately, rofl rofl ,by the way,of course pokemon is popular,it's gone through ten seasons,[I at first thought it was three seasons]nine actually,but it's on season 10  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:22 am
squee_moon
Yeah.... It will be out in a few.... years o.O They have been saying about a battle system since like 2 years ago. It's gonna take them ages to sort out all the bugs and s**t. Don't expect to see it anytime soon.
only because of so many new items etc etc....plus new animal designs etc etc
all in all im sure it will come out....but not in my gaia life time :/  

Kugi Shottogan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 am
GS Peruru
rofl rofl of course pokemon is popular,it's gone through ten seasons,[I at first thought it was three seasons]nine actually,but it's on season 10

ehem....

* Pokémonn- This is the first five seasons of the series, covering the Kanto Saga/Indigo Plateau, the Orange Archipelago Saga, and the Johto adventures which lasted three seasons; 276 episodes.
* Pokémon: The Indigo League - The show starts with the Kanto Saga and ends when Ash, Misty,and Brock leave Pallet Town after competing in the Pokémon League. It is also much longer than any other season of the show; 83 episodes.
* Pokémon: The Orange Island League - Covers the Orange Archipelago Saga as Brock leaves, but Tracey Sketchit joins Ash and Misty. It ends with Ash winning the Orange Island League and Brock rejoining the group as Tracy stays with Prof. Oak; 35 episodes.
* Pokémon: The Johto Journeys - Beginning of the Johto adventures, which covers the start of the Johto Journeys and ends as Ash and his friends reach Goldenrod City; 41 episodes.
* Pokémon: Johto League Champions - continues the Johto adventures and ends as Ash and his friends leave Cianwood City; 52 episodes.
* Pokémon: Master Quest - covers the Whirl Islands and the last half of the Johto adventures, having Misty and Brock leave, as well as Gary Oak; Having 65 episodes.
* Pokémon: Advanced Generation - Covers the Hoenn and Battle Frontier adventures from where the Original Series leaves off; 192 episodes.
* Pokémon: Advanced - Continuing from Master Quest, Advanced covers the Hoenn adventures. Ash Ketchum is rejoined by Brock, and befriends May and her brother, Max, who both join him. At this point in the series, Ash begins to share his main role with May, who is competing in Pokemon Contests, a quest that is equal to Ash's gym quest in importance because both involve collecting variations of a certain item (badges for Ash, ribbons for May) by winning certain competitions (a difficult battle for Ash, appeals and a small tournament for May), both require much traveling, and they both end with a large tournament that both occur around the same time;. 40 episodes.
* Pokémon: Advanced Challenge - covers the next three Hoenn gyms and the next four contests; Having 52 episodes.
* Pokémon: Advanced Battle - covers the final two gyms, the final two contests and Grand Festival, the Hoenn League, and the beginning of the Battle Frontier; 53 episodes.
* Pokémon: Battle Frontier - covers the rest of the Battle Frontier, the Pokémon contests in Kanto, and the Kanto Grand Festival; 47 episodes.
* Pokémon: Diamond & Pearl - covers the Sinnoh adventures from where the Battle Frontier meta-series (Advanced Generation) leaves off. May and Max have left the group by now, and Dawn becomes the new protagonist to travel with Ash; currently ongoing.

needless to say, there are ALOT more than 10 seasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:31 am
i will like it but it almost a yaer now since i use gaia and it still not exist..
how long would they keeps as waiting...i dont know  

ray_seshiro

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:23 pm
pokemon originated from japan,and i was in japan when it started,there are 10 seasons,or else why would team rocket say that they'll be the same through season 10,season before diamond & Pearl,if there were already 11 seasons at that time why'd they say that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:03 am
When i first came to gaia, i was really excited, until i found out it's neva gonna be real. I mean, look at the feature list, they'll never get something like that done.  

KOS-MOS-04

Roj Sun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 am
They say it's a myth.... will it still be?!?!?! question eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:35 am
Quote:
They say it's a myth.... will it still be?!?!?!

Ummmm....
myth is associated with the word, 'impossible'...
the battle system is not impossible...But
it is just hard for them to completely fix the battle
system because of the many features the new system is about to acquire...Patience, dear.... heart  

Yumi monster

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:47 pm
How long have people been waiting for a new duke nukem game?? ALMOST 10 years now. How long have people been waiting for a new half life game to come out?? A looooong time. It takes a long time to make something new in the gaming world. If you have too high expectations for something then in your eyes it will end up sucking if it doesn't live up to your expectations. wahmbulance  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff