Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
BANNED ACCOUNTS ARE LOSING THEIR ITEMS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do we hear for this lovely Angelic halo?
  Going once!
  Going twice!
  SOLD TO THE N00B!
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Metalic_Noodles
Xwiergan

There are still living threads with my avatar.

If anyone wins any auctions for any item that I happened to have a copy of on my avatar, I will personally kick your a**.

IT'S MY STUFF, DAMMIT.

*Draws swords out of no where*

I've never been hacked or stolen from. No b***h is gonna take my items, dammit.

What were you banned for? One of your GD threads?

~Metalic_Noodles

Heh, I wish. That would have been an epic way to go out.
I was banned for no ******** reason.

Then what was thier reasoning?

Sheer_Immortal
Dr Entropy
I was actually waiting for you to see this. I wanted to see how you would react. I really don't like the "auction" Idea. I think making a new type of magical gift box would be better.
Yeah, or win them in the Daily Chance xD Something that'd give everyone an equal chance, anyway. ^.^

I seriously never thought that this'd be something that they'd do, but I can see where it'd be alright if the items were from bans that had already been looked into and had been definitively permabanned. And I'm all for virtually anything that'd drive the prices of the horns back down emo xD

Different mumbers of mules...

O.O WAit.. Do I need to be conserned about my captain's guild attitude and my posting link to stickies in the Q&A? (I accually got a warning for posting a link, to the sticky of that forum, because it answered the question... >.> but the cappy guild is just fine for my misdirected anger, and I know a good amount of those captain guild mods, and they are cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:12 pm
o.O oh em gee i dont want that to happen O.o  

SQViSHY

O.G. Elder

4,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Renji_equals_love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:35 pm
I can't believe that they will be doing that  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:49 pm
i would be f****ing pissed if that ever happened to me even though i don't have many item worth that much but to lose them would still make me mad  

genji_90

First Pancake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:04 pm
if you get a permanent ban then you've lost the items anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:07 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Sheer_Immortal
Dr Entropy
I was actually waiting for you to see this. I wanted to see how you would react. I really don't like the "auction" Idea. I think making a new type of magical gift box would be better.
Yeah, or win them in the Daily Chance xD Something that'd give everyone an equal chance, anyway. ^.^

I seriously never thought that this'd be something that they'd do, but I can see where it'd be alright if the items were from bans that had already been looked into and had been definitively permabanned. And I'm all for virtually anything that'd drive the prices of the horns back down emo xD

Different mumbers of mules...
Oh yeah, huh...Well, if you're going through the DC on a hundred mules every day yourself, then you deserve a better shot at anything good that comes out of that thing, because you're putting more work into it. xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers