Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Little_Miss_Rain_Drop-X

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 pm
((I love you to Emy!!!! Imma post in a litte bit to end your suffering)) ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:42 pm
Hey Em. Your suffering ends. ^^ ))

Kira

Kira was practicly running up the stairs. She needed to get to her mtoher and tel her to stop. If all else failed, she'd have to go there and stop it herself. She was willing to do it. She felt so bad for the Olympians, and she didnt want to ruin their world. Even though her mother was the only relation she had, sh'ed give up her mother to stop killing & torturing people. A life of torture was not something she needed on her concious.

When she was done saving Olympis, inthe hopes that she could; she would set off on her own...To earth. "Ew..." She thought. The though of living with stupid mortals made her sick. Though if she had no where else to go, who cares? She'd make one of them her slave. Cerberus was not far behind, and he might prove useful when trying to persuade her mother: even though this was the godess of hell practicly.
She was ready to face discord. She had to.  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:16 pm
ARE YOU GONNA ******** POST?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:08 am
((is it too late to join?))

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 pm
(has anyone here read the Percy Jackson series?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 pm
A cool morning breeze blew threw the clearing where Mikki slept. It ruffled her hair, and tickled her face. Blinking her eyes in the glow of the faint light that trickled through the leaves, she sat up and yawned. Looking around, she took a deep breath, closing her eyes, and smiled. The air had a familiar scent to her, one she loved more than anything else in the world. It smelled of adventure.  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:58 pm
hey mizuki you got to fill out the character form thing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:43 pm
"crash, crash, crash" thundered the alarmclock. 'huh? wha- ohhhhhh stupid alarm! who's idea was it to make it start up with lightning crashes?" zahra replied sleepily. she let out a quiet yawn and dragged herself out of bed.
She stumbled over to her bedroom window and stared out longingly. it was a beautiful day in Olympus today. who am i kidding, it's always nice here..... but something was different today. the feeling of adreniline rushed through zahra's blood, something told her today was going to be a good day.

((don't worry pendragon, she does. ur the one who needs to make one and send it to me so i can add it))  

infinite_personalities101

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 pm
After a light breakfast, Mikki stood up, brushing herself off. Looking up, she grinned as she could feel the buzz of adrenaline run down her spine. She packed up her simple campsite, and picked up her bag, full of treasures for later. Then she grabbed her staff, slim and worn with years of exploring, and traveling across Greece. She trotted off into the trees, savoring the sweet smell of dew on the grass, and jumped into the nearest tree, climbing it's emerald branches to the very top, and getting a glimpse of the world.

She could see mountains to the west, and in the very middle, the mountain that reached to the heavens themselves, Olympus. She sighed, remembering all the tales she had learned of the gods and goddesses, and then looked to the east. There, a cerulean sea glistened in the dawn light. She climbed back down after a moment, jumping nimbly from branch to branch, then landed with a soft thump at the bottom.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:53 pm
as he walked by Apollo noticed Zahra "hey Z if you don't hurry you'll be late for the meeting of the council I heard it was something big" to himself Apollo wondered why Zahra had been asked to join them today...mabey the big man was finally promoting one of his few legitimate children at last...oh well i geuss all would be reveled at the meeting  

PendragonX9

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 am
Wait...... Apollo called my name i'm sure of that, but did he just say i was going to be late for council? No way.....dad actually wants me to come to council!? Oh man there's no way i'm gonna miss this! for once i don't have to sneak in to council meetings! "Don't worry i won't, i'll meet you in a second!" she yelled down to her half-brother.

she bolted from her window and to her closet. she pulled shirt after shirt of the rack and finally found the perfect one, a white shirt that hung off the shoulders revealing a black undershirt. she pulled on her favorite stockings and black skirt. literally jumped into her boots and sprang for the door. she flung open her and on her way out grabbed her signature wrist band and her backpack. (she never went anywhere without it) and rushed out to the courtyard to meet Apollo.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff