Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Funny Guild Applications - 1 Yr. Anniversary WHOO!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you laugh?
  Yes.
  No, hahaha, oh wait, d#mn!
  Boooriiing.
View Results

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:47 am
Kalstolyn
God-Raped-Me
Wow, the end of your post made no sense to me at all. whee
Kals is questing again!
four hundred internets and maybe a cheeseburger? I think that equates to awesome and win.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

I think the win really depends on where the cheeseburger is from, I mean if it's a McDonald's well it's not much of a win, but if it's a Harvies or Burger King, the ******** ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 am
K0m0d0
I didn't have to apply. I was invited. cool

But I suppose you could count my subconscious radiation of awesome as a sort of application. Clearly the woman upstairs saw my potential and knew at once she had to subscribe me to her noble cause. *gallant pose*

But all the same, I give this thread four hundred internets. Maybe even a cheeseburger. biggrin

I could always use that many internets to catch those tricky fish. =3  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:02 am
God-Raped-Me
Kalstolyn
God-Raped-Me
Wow, the end of your post made no sense to me at all. whee
Kals is questing again!
four hundred internets and maybe a cheeseburger? I think that equates to awesome and win.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

I think the win really depends on where the cheeseburger is from, I mean if it's a McDonald's well it's not much of a win, but if it's a Harvies or Burger King, the ******** ya!
hmm...never had Harvies...and Burger King sucks just as much as Micky D's does to me...Now, a 1lb burger from Fudrucker's, or anything from In'n'Out...those are just awesomely awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:05 am
I like Carl's Jr. =3

And The Pyramid was pretty good too.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 am
I've never heard of those. I used to LOVE Wendy's when I was a kid, but we went recently... ******** they suck! Their food had NO flavour. I might as well have eaten air! Their food wasn't even filling. I was so sad! I figure it went downhill when Dave died.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:52 pm
My brother nearly died of food poisoning form Wendy's and that was when Dave was still around.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:04 pm
Wow, thats not cool! I can imagine what you must think of it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:23 pm
Applicants
i would like to be in youyr giuld because i am smart and multy talented.*

i want to discuss things about life like high gas prices and stuff like that

i went to join this guild because i hear that this is a very good guild so i went to join it and it is because i went to learn more about guild and went to know more ppl that plays this game hahaha hop i can lol

imm poor

coz i want 2 be ur member of ur guild..tca

So i could get gold and sent to my friends who are poor or new here.Also help the eveiroment.

I feel That this guild is the best out of them all... the any topic guild seems to open my eyes and gives me a feeling that my thoughts can be taken seriously no matter how different they are... I would love to be apart of this guild!

No I didn't laugh. In fact, I found some of them sad. The fact that you though it was funny, says a lot about you. I mean no harm, so don't get angry.  

07nightshade

Beloved Fairy

15,650 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:13 pm
I guess it says a lot about the guild to, because some of our most active members found them amusing, myself included.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:21 pm
User Image Hahah! I found those REALLY funny. Well, most of them. User Image  

Reiku Alche

pickle relish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:31 pm
Wow. We help the environment? biggrin
I hope my application to this guild wasn't that pathetic. Granted, I do use semi-proper grammar, so I beat them there, at least...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:42 pm
07nightshade
No I didn't laugh. In fact, I found some of them sad. The fact that you though it was funny, says a lot about you. I mean no harm, so don't get angry.

First off... Try not to quote large portions original post. It's not healthy. If you mean no harm, you can't make such vague statements. 'Tis very confusing.

Now, I shall give my interpretation on what I think it says about me.

I enjoy good 'ol fashion irony and silliness.

The one about gas prices was just hilarious.

Help the environment? That's beyond random, it's... rarandom.

Always keep in mind these are guild applications, and I take them seriously to an extent. If you were an employer and you were reviewing applicants, would you seriously consider someone who says, "I rellay luv pandas." on their application. I'd laugh, because it is funny, and deny them, because that is not what the company is looking for. =3  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:43 pm
You know, I wonder how many people actually got in here by applying as opposed to being invited by a friend, or by a mod.

Although the only way to collect those statistics would to be psychic.

Jaft, are you psychic?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:50 pm
Taking an average, I'd say the number of people that applied would be 1460 - 1825 people for the year of 2007.

From that amount of people, I myself usually let only twenty to thirty percent in the guild.

I assume the other mods also do the same because we do not allow horrible applications to be accepted.

If this is true, about five hundred people are allowed into the guild by application.

8D  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:51 pm
Only a few of them actually post here for long...if at all.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff