Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Once, twice and thrice... (christmas eve as of page 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss me?
  Yes!
  Nah..
  Er... Who are you?
View Results

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:34 pm
Yeah, it sucks....and what is worse is like a bad car wreck, they play that junk over and over and over again....ugh. Just what we need.

@ Icon: You know, you do have a point. Although a lot of times, I have a hard time seeing it's just different, b/c a lot of times, the bad crap is happening to me...and of course, it's always hard to see past one's own troubles.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:38 pm
Awww I have to go and I was having fun. Tomorrow (well today) is gonna suck, but I'll see ya guys when I get on. Goodnight and thanks for listening to me rambling and for distracting me! whee heart
Take care! 4laugh  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:39 pm
Try studying major disasters daily... I quit college once before because of all the needless deaths and maiming we had to watch....

Enjoy Icon, more letters to be thrown out yet. I have about five left from this month and one from April '06  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 pm
shinsevenx
Yeah, it sucks....and what is worse is like a bad car wreck, they play that junk over and over and over again....ugh. Just what we need.

@ Icon: You know, you do have a point. Although a lot of times, I have a hard time seeing it's just different, b/c a lot of times, the bad crap is happening to me...and of course, it's always hard to see past one's own troubles.

Yeah its like someone was saying "oooh in my day things were a lot better!" and my dad was like "...wait a minute, growing up for me was pretty tough". Its hard because you cant really collect statistical data on "good" things and "bad" things and then see if either is increasing or decreasing whee but the way i see it, its roughly the same.

Lol all bad things happen to people all at once! Last year my cat died, my grandma died, my other grandma was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and was down for ECT, and my boyfriend dumped me. You're probably/hopefulyl just getting all your bad luck out of the way in one go!

Edit:

shinsevenx

Try studying major disasters daily... I quit college once before because of all the needless deaths and maiming we had to watch....

Enjoy Icon, more letters to be thrown out yet. I have about five left from this month and one from April '06

lol i study psych, thats pretty depressing. "Most people develop schizophrenia in their early 20s". Ok cool...wait, im 20!  

Iconised Ghost

Haha6977

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:52 pm
@ Miss Munchie Monster: Good Night, Sleep Tight! May All of your dreams come true!
ould ho
@ Icon: lol You are sooo right....My wife left me, I got put on probation for something I didn't really do, I'm stuck staying with friends and they are really kinda shifty, and I'm pretty depressed. Oh, and not to mention, every time I meet a gal who seems cool, They are either, A) way too young, B) Way too far away, or C) All of the above. Although, things are looking up for some of that stuff I guess, it is a gradual process and I wish that the loneliness didn't have so much dang bite to it. Either way, I try to look at it favorably. I'm here a lot though. It helps. I like the people. And a lot of times many ppl here are funny, and I get a good laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:59 pm
shinsevenx
@ Miss Munchie Monster: Good Night, Sleep Tight! May All of your dreams come true!
ould ho
@ Icon: lol You are sooo right....My wife left me, I got put on probation for something I didn't really do, I'm stuck staying with friends and they are really kinda shifty, and I'm pretty depressed. Oh, and not to mention, every time I meet a gal who seems cool, They are either, A) way too young, B) Way too far away, or C) All of the above. Although, things are looking up for some of that stuff I guess, it is a gradual process and I wish that the loneliness didn't have so much dang bite to it. Either way, I try to look at it favorably. I'm here a lot though. It helps. I like the people. And a lot of times many ppl here are funny, and I get a good laugh.

lol something you didnt really do mrgreen Life is a gradual process in general 3nodding and nothing lasts forever wink  

Iconised Ghost

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:05 am
Yeah....I know. Well, the something I didn't do is a long story. But I have character witnesses that weren't even contacted when I was in jail. I had a public defender too. In any case, I push life when it pushes me first. xd I'm hoping that this time around I can keep pushing and push to something better. At least that is what gets me up in the mornings. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:19 am
yeah i always imagine myself as being in a competition with life. So when something good or lucky happens, im like "Ha! Take that, Ill Fortune! One point to me!" and then i usually trip over or something  

Iconised Ghost

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:28 am
Good lord, you're hilarious! I LOLed. Yeah, I get that way at times too...and I also trip, just over my own feet. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:29 am
Iconised Ghost
lol i study psych, thats pretty depressing. "Most people develop schizophrenia in their early 20s". Ok cool...wait, im 20!

All soldiers have two personalities, if they didn't they couldn't cope with being a killing machine and a normal person without becoming a serial killer or similar...  

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:39 am
True. I met a fellow who suffered from PTSD from being in Bosnia. He was all messed up.

and Icon, love the new avi look. It's really pretty. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:41 am
shinsevenx
True. I met a fellow who suffered from PTSD from being in Bosnia. He was all messed up.

and Icon, love the new avi look. It's really pretty. ^__^

Yah those who don't make another personality do end up rather screwed... But then you look at some of the guys you wouldn't be sure have served three tours in afgan and Iraq and have killed people.. They just seem so normal =S

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:43 am
yeah, messed up to be sure. Course, they could just be the ones who hide it really well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:46 am
shinsevenx
yeah, messed up to be sure. Course, they could just be the ones who hide it really well.

Yes one of our lads was like that... Before he got caught out... He's now discharged with a course of shrink sessons >.>  

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:52 am
Not surprising. The Military catches up with everything before too long. xd My pal was put into anger management by the VA docs over here. He's on 100% VA disability....And he needs it too. He's pretty messed up in some ways. His right leg is pretty worn out and he was shot in the back if I remember correctly. He served two or three tours in the Navy, then enlisted in the Army for a while, and then was in the National Guard too. He's full of stories. Course, I can also see why they put him in Anger Management too, as much as he's been there for me. He gets really mad over a lot of stuff.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff