Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:24 pm
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
She nodded but before she could say any thing her bespelled ring began to glow. It was warning of unusual natural occurrences. "I know that already." she said a little annoyed but somewhere in the distance she heard thunder.
There where storm cloud on the horizon. "I don't think we have to go looking." she told Viral, "It's coming to us."
*He reaches for his pistol* To battle?
(( Yes I think that will be what happens but I have a dilemma. What should be riding that storm into battle? The list is endless! It could be dragons, griffins, witches, plains, alien spaceships, bats, vampires, vampire bats, or just evil globby acidy rain monsters. *reals and collapses* What do you guys think? Should it be our evil cleric buddies or something completely different?))
((I got one monster but it would be hijacking to use him and kinda unfitting. I'm not sure though, I don't know much about mythical creatures))
(( Well at this point anything could happen. But I wanna avoid the bad soap opera tendency to go on forever with out anything actually happening. So I figure If we where to fight said clerics and what ever beasts they bring with them we would be blowing our cover. The soldiers would notice and we'd have enemies on both flanks, but we'd give them one hell of a fight. ))
((I hope your not planning a cliff hanger RP)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Viral C
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
She nodded but before she could say any thing her bespelled ring began to glow. It was warning of unusual natural occurrences. "I know that already." she said a little annoyed but somewhere in the distance she heard thunder.
There where storm cloud on the horizon. "I don't think we have to go looking." she told Viral, "It's coming to us."
*He reaches for his pistol* To battle?
(( Yes I think that will be what happens but I have a dilemma. What should be riding that storm into battle? The list is endless! It could be dragons, griffins, witches, plains, alien spaceships, bats, vampires, vampire bats, or just evil globby acidy rain monsters. *reals and collapses* What do you guys think? Should it be our evil cleric buddies or something completely different?))
((I got one monster but it would be hijacking to use him and kinda unfitting. I'm not sure though, I don't know much about mythical creatures))
(( Well at this point anything could happen. But I wanna avoid the bad soap opera tendency to go on forever with out anything actually happening. So I figure If we where to fight said clerics and what ever beasts they bring with them we would be blowing our cover. The soldiers would notice and we'd have enemies on both flanks, but we'd give them one hell of a fight. ))
((I hope your not planning a cliff hanger RP)

((Nah, I wouldn't do that. I hate cliff hangers, and I've read a book with the most agonizing cliff hanger ever. All right here goes.))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:42 pm
All Elcia could do was nod. Her eyes and ears where glued to the horizon. She could hear a humming noise mixed with the occasional thunder clap, but the moving blurs needed a few more minutes to be close enough for her to decide what they where. The dragons had begun to bristle and if Elcia had noticed her ring was warning of unnatural power of the natural, mechanical, and magical sorts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:44 pm
Elcia
All Elcia could do was nod. Her eyes and ears where glued to the horizon. She could hear a humming noise mixed with the occasional thunder clap, but the moving blurs needed a few more minutes to be close enough for her to decide what they where. The dragons had begun to bristle and if Elcia had noticed her ring was warning of unnatural power of the natural, mechanical, and magical sorts.
Sounds like a party huh? *He reaches for his combat shotgun and loads it full of ammo*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:06 pm
Straining her eyes Elcia saw flying things that her ears told her where made of metal. She blinked and a grin started to creep over her face. "Yeah it might actually be fun!" A creative idea had occurred to her. She pulled out her winged staff and set her wings.

The storm was moving fast. Within a few moments the metal flying things turned out to be mostly small planes each ready to drop its load of warriors. There was also a number of dragons flying among them. At the head of it all was a cloaked dragon rider who signaled the attack by brandishing his sword.

(I must sleep. Good night)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:58 pm
Elcia
Straining her eyes Elcia saw flying things that her ears told her where made of metal. She blinked and a grin started to creep over her face. "Yeah it might actually be fun!" A creative idea had occurred to her. She pulled out her winged staff and set her wings.

The storm was moving fast. Within a few moments the metal flying things turned out to be mostly small planes each ready to drop its load of warriors. There was also a number of dragons flying among them. At the head of it all was a cloaked dragon rider who signaled the attack by brandishing his sword.

(I must sleep. Good night)
well Elcia, I dont know you. But it was nice meeting you in this twisted time span we had together. 3nodding

*He got up next to a tree waiting for a good shot*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:13 pm
Elcia nodded, "Yeah so far its been interesting. Well, good luck and I hope to see you when the storm clears." The dragons where also moving into good vantage points to take off from. Elcia took to a large tall tree and was soon high enough in the air to glide on her wings.

The warriors made their move. Storming toward the city in droves.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:23 pm
*Viral took off and hid himself below the trees to make himself a clean way to sneak attack one of the dragons*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:42 pm
Once the planes where low enough and the air currants where to her liking she took off. She glided from one to another sneaking something from a pocket onto each. Many that tried to attack her missed as she seemed to vanish from one spot to appear in another. She pointed her staff at others and shot blasts of hot white light at them.

Else where two white dragons where locked in battle with enemy dragons.

((It's kinda funny I took a quiz twice and it told me my specialties would be teleportation and illusions; Elcia's favorite two abilities. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:00 pm
*Viral jumped on a passing Dragon and started climbing towards its head as it tried to rip him off with its teeth* *When the dragon stretched its head back half way Viral jumped on its neck behind its head and got out his scythe* *Viral slashed and hit the dragons eye and ripped it out then jammed the barrel of the shotgun in the socket and shot its brain 3 times killing the beast sending them both plunging into the trees*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:09 pm
Meanwhile in the town the soldiers were fighting valiantly but fruitlessly against the mechanical menaces that were pouring through the entrances in droves.

In his little cot Cthugarai could hear the slaughter taking place outside, and he knew he had to act. Taking his spear off the mount on the wall he quickly turned to head out the door.

"Take me with you." Blot's voice rang out, making Cthugarai pause for a moment.

"I can't... I can't risk you getting killed, if what you tell me is true, we would both die." and to show his concern to his companion, he stroked Blot just behind the ear.

In a blinding flash the bear was gone replaced with a powerful looking spear, crystal in appearance with points on either end, and a long sturdy shaft that looked strong and bendable.

"Blot! Where are you?!?!"

The voice of Blot rang out in Cthugari's mind "I'm the spear and I can protect you. If you die I have no future."

Looking dejected, Cthugarai sighs and picks up the spear. "Alright I'll take you with me... but no more surprises!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:33 pm
((I'm going to make the decision that the Warriors that the dragons are dropping are metal as well... I think it'll make the fight scenes that mush more fun. ^_^))

Within moments of finding he's companions new ability 5 metallic warriors stormed through Cthugarai's front entrance. brandishing, swords, axes, and one even had a pistol. Without a moments hesitation Cthugarai struck the nearest attacker, square in the chest, leaving a star shaped hole there, leaving the gears and wiring exposed. But also there was a piece of the spear left in his center, which Cthugarai thought nothing about at the time as he swung the spear wide slicing 3 of the warriors through their midsections. The 5th was dispatched with a quick follow-up of the other end of the spear coming straight down on it's head smashing anything that was inside.

Taking a moment to survey the damages, Cthugarai noticed something odd about the first mechanical menace. the point of spear left in it's ribcage expanded until it's entire upper body was encased in ice, and parts of it were ever-expanding over the rest of the machine 's body with the occasional CRACK of something liquid bursting it's container.

Testing the depth of the ice Cthugarai threw a kick to the waist of the contraption and it shattered into a thousand icy fragments.

"I think I'm going to like this. " smile  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:20 pm
((That's fine Ku. It helps make this rp have a little of everything, fantasy-Scifi-action-mystery-etc. ^_^))

Elcia dove off a plane in time to avoid a volley of gun fire from a nearby plane. Twisting in mid air she managed to sit on her staff. Balancing on the floating on the staff she raised both hands. All the nearby planes she had landed on began sprouting vines. The creeping things got tangled up in the machinery, clogged vents, and jamming propellers. The nearest one burst into ice blue flowers before plummeting to earth.

"Wow! That was really awesome." She was thrilled at how well her plan had worked, and even more pleased with the extra power her cloak lent her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:27 pm
*Three dragons rose from the trees starring at Viral while he emerged from their dead ally*

*Viral examined the 3 dragons* So? Any other takers? *He loaded 3 shells into the shotgun*

*One of the dragons lunged at him and Viral jumped straight towards it and grabbed its jaw and then made a flip inside its mouth and shot its head from the inside* *After his shooting he jumped on another and grabbed his dagger and quickly cut one of its teeth out and gouged(sp) its eye out and began ripping at its brain where he ate pieces that fell out of the eye socket*

*When Viral fell to the ground along with the body of his second kill he jumped and cut down the tree beneath the last dragon with a slash of his scythe, by his miscalculation the dragon began flying* Dammit ><

*He ran up the trunk of the tree while it fell and jumped on the dragon and started swinging on its neck while it tried clawing at him* *With one weak swing he jumped a little bit above its neck and with a powerful swing he cuts its head off with his scythe* *As the body fell he grabbed the head and rose it up high as he began to hover among the trees*

Pretty good for a first fight against dragons ^^  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:31 pm
((It says it's open so... I'm just gonna leap in. ^^))

Kerrigan sat in a tree, watching the battle. She tried to suppress a giggle as she watched the fight unfold, but a few choked sounds escaped. Things were finally getting interesting. Her heightened senses, both magical and physical, told her that the man in the white coat was not a natural being. As she turned her attention to the elf, she gasped softly.

"No way! Is that Elcia?" She asked aloud. The fairy hovering around her made a tinkling noise that she recognized as an affirmative. "Huh. Well that makes things even more interesting." She watched as the man killed the dragons, and her excitement grew. "Okay, Ithna, I can't take it anymore. We have to go fight." Ithna made another affirmative tinkling sound as Kerrigan hopped out of the tree and unfurled her wings, then began to fly towards the fight, chuckling softly under her breath.

User Image  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces