Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Best "Bad Guy Character" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love?
  And Peace!!!
View Results

Ashon_Superior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:21 pm
Hello Kitty is Evil, while not really a bad guy she manages to give me the creeps! Look into it's eyes you can see the very abyss of hell!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:26 pm
Kira (technically, he's bad)
Pein
Tobi
Zetsu (screw itachi)
Axel
Demyx
Zexion
Roxas
Quick Man
Greed  

Artanus

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:39 pm
Maybe Zik of Shaman King, too.
But AKU ftw!

Scar from the Lion King! surprised What a badass!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Oh, I'd add Suigintou from Rozen Maiden. Not pure evil there. But she was the 'bad guy' though most of the first season. I cried after what happened to her in the end.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:46 pm
YukaSilkenFur
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
ootagimarabi
NO! sephiroth is not evil he has a reason for what he is doing to shinrah seriously if i was just created to kill for a company i would want to kill them all to ya know?

but i think that the most evil ba guy is swiper from dorah...... ninja
Well it's not really evil it's just "bad guy." Sephiroth is portrayed as a "bad guy" character whether you sympathize with him or not (which I personally do).

As for bad guys...I have trouble choosing so in no particular order

Sephiroth
Hannibal
Riddick
Kira

and my personal creations...Xalthos and Thryst ninja xd
KIRA IS NOT EVIL! He wanted to stop crime in the world so he killed criminals... How is that evil exactly? The only evil person in DN would probably be Ryuk in my opinion. After Raito looked after him and stuff, he killed him at the time Ryuk was needed the most.
Um...apparently you didn't read the entire comment that you quoted...this is about "bad guy" characters. Just because they are portrayed as bad doesn't mean they're evil, as I said up there about Sephiroth. *points up* Personally, I'm on Kira's side, but he is still portrayed as one of the best villains ever. biggrin
Okay... How is he portrayed as a bad guy then? He is able to do what police have been dying to do by just writing in a notebook...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:17 pm
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
ootagimarabi
NO! sephiroth is not evil he has a reason for what he is doing to shinrah seriously if i was just created to kill for a company i would want to kill them all to ya know?

Well it's not really evil it's just "bad guy." Sephiroth is portrayed as a "bad guy" character whether you sympathize with him or not (which I personally do).

Sephiroth
Hannibal
Riddick
Kira

KIRA IS NOT EVIL! He wanted to stop crime in the world so he killed criminals... How is that evil exactly? The only evil person in DN would probably be Ryuk in my opinion. After Raito looked after him and stuff, he killed him at the time Ryuk was needed the most.
Um...apparently you didn't read the entire comment that you quoted...this is about "bad guy" characters. Just because they are portrayed as bad doesn't mean they're evil, as I said up there about Sephiroth. *points up* Personally, I'm on Kira's side, but he is still portrayed as one of the best villains ever. biggrin
Okay... How is he portrayed as a bad guy then? He is able to do what police have been dying to do by just writing in a notebook...
Um...if he wasn't being portrayed as the bad guy the writer wouldn't have had the police (who are supposed to symbolize enforcers of justice) refuse to join him and instead swear to track him down and bring him to justice. And though there was at least one officer that mentioned that maybe what he was doing wasn't such a bad thing, none of them said they would want to kill all criminals. It's something that's generally considered wrong in society; killing is supposed to be wrong for any reason except for accidents in the case of self-defense.
Not to mention that Kira also plans to proclaim himself God over this new world he envisions, and despite striving to kill only criminals, he does not hesitate to kill those who are innocent simply because they pose a threat to his goals. He even mentioned that he would hate to have to kill his family, meaning that while he would dislike doing so, he's not opposed to doing so if he feels he has to.  

YukaSilkenFur

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:30 pm
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
ootagimarabi

Sephiroth
Hannibal
Riddick
Kira

Well, in a technical sense, hes evil because he's murdering people. It may be in good terms, but still, its murder. Especially the ones serving their sentences.

That's not to say I don't agree with you. I actually don't see any antagonist in Deathnote. Just to protagonists that see each other as enemies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:31 pm
GODZILLA  

ruler_of_chaos_XIII

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:28 pm
YukaSilkenFur
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
ootagimarabi

Sephiroth
Hannibal
Riddick
Kira

Um...if he wasn't being portrayed as the bad guy the writer wouldn't have had the police (who are supposed to symbolize enforcers of justice) refuse to join him and instead swear to track him down and bring him to justice. And though there was at least one officer that mentioned that maybe what he was doing wasn't such a bad thing, none of them said they would want to kill all criminals. It's something that's generally considered wrong in society; killing is supposed to be wrong for any reason except for accidents in the case of self-defense.
Not to mention that Kira also plans to proclaim himself God over this new world he envisions, and despite striving to kill only criminals, he does not hesitate to kill those who are innocent simply because they pose a threat to his goals. He even mentioned that he would hate to have to kill his family, meaning that while he would dislike doing so, he's not opposed to doing so if he feels he has to.
Okay, you got me there...

@Artanus- Which is why I love Death Note. The person you love to hate isn't an antagonist and the person we all love is L.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:31 am
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
EMC-Monkey
YukaSilkenFur
EMC-Monkey
Okay, you got me there...

@Artanus- Which is why I love Death Note. The person you love to hate isn't an antagonist and the person we all love is L.
I dunno about loving L, I kind of favor Kira and Ryuk...L just kinda scares me...I think it's the eyes. You don't happen to know why he doesn't sleep, do you? sweatdrop I think it's all the sugar and caffiene he seems to consume...  

YukaSilkenFur

SuFR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:12 am
Kratos from God of War. How can you top a dude that kills Gods. Come on..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:34 pm
SuFR
Kratos from God of War. How can you top a dude that kills Gods. Come on..
By writing his name in the Death Note?

@Artanus- How is L not Super Special AweXome to you?!?!?!?!?!111??!?Eleven He's like the super genius that never gets fat no matter what he eats...  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Joseph Frost RE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:30 am
Malak from KOTOR  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items