Piercings! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image

Wow, that's totally a smart move! When people tell me they did piercings themselves I always hope they did it wrong. Most of the time they do! xd Did she actually pierce her c**t though? God I hope not!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I've been considering getting another piercing, probably a cartilage piercing. I also REALLY want another tattoo, damn things are somewhat addictive.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image

I need to even my arms out, so I'm thinking about getting an image I used to draw done on my other forearm. I agree though, these things are super addictive!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:18 pm

I got this for my 17th birthday
, and I'm thinking I need to get something on my left forearm to even out. Me being the huge videogame geek that I am, I am planning on getting Shadow the Hedgehog tattooed on me.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image

That looks neat! If you're a huge sonic fan, stick with the old school sonic! I don`t think there's anything more hardcore sonic than that. If I were to get a sonic tat, it would be Sonic and Tails from the cover of Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Juuuust classic! cool That's only my opinion though. You should get what you want!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Old school sonic was great. However, I am one of the ones who likes the newer games as well, despite the fact that I have yet to play anything past Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. Shadow is by far my favorite character, followed by Knuckles and then Sonic. I am wanting a wii so bad right now though, Sonic and the Black Knight looks awesome.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image

I'm going to save you some time and some huge let down. Do NOT play Sonic and the Secret Rings, the new Sonic the Hedgehog, or the one with Silver the Hedgehog. I tried playing all of them and I was just disappointed! I can't believe what they're doing with the franchise!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:42 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

I'm going to save you some time and some huge let down. Do NOT play Sonic and the Secret Rings, the new Sonic the Hedgehog, or the one with Silver the Hedgehog. I tried playing all of them and I was just disappointed! I can't believe what they're doing with the franchise!
User Image

Actually, I believe those are the same. Not sure though. I heard that Sonic Unleashed got some bad reviews, the whole "werehog" idea seems kinda dumb to me. However, the new one for the DS, Sonic and the Dark Brotherhood, got excellent reviews from Game Informer. They directly compared it to Super Mario RPG, which is one of the best games ever in my view. I have also heard rumors of a direct sequel to Shadow the Hedgehog.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image

Maybe someone there is turning things around then. God I hope so! I miss playing GOOD sonic games. The Spyro games went downhill too. I have to read the reviews of the new ones though.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Maybe someone there is turning things around then. God I hope so! I miss playing GOOD sonic games. The Spyro games went downhill too. I have to read the reviews of the new ones though.
User Image

Oh wow, Spyro! I haven't played those in forever. My friend's brother's wife has Spyro tattooed on her hip. She got it when her husband got his Triforce tattoo.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image

You know, I could see myself getting a triforce tattooed on the top of my a**. Always been a Zelda fan. That game has never been bad! I wouldn't want the tattoo out in the open though. I would have it so the top triangle, they keep changing the order of the triforce pieces, would be just above my pant line so people could be like, "hey... what's that?" or one of those, "did I really see what I thought I saw" things.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Hrm, if I remember correctly, the correct order is:

Power

Courage
Wisdom

I'm not sure though. Power is always on the top though.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Wow, that's totally a smart move! When people tell me they did piercings themselves I always hope they did it wrong. Most of the time they do! xd Did she actually pierce her c**t though? God I hope not!
User Image

I didn't ask. sweatdrop I didn't really want more details. She still has it, apparently, so I guess it went alright?

I've pierced my ears in various places myself, more out of boredom than anything else. blaugh I wouldn't recommend doing it, though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image

Well then it would be power sticking out of my pants. You know what, if I were a guy I would get the power piece tattooed above my p***s!

Tae, I was told, by a piercer, that it takes at least 5 years for someone to become a certified piercer.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:30 pm

rofl Brilliant!

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces