Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
| MeiMei's Art, Quests & Tickets | [Temporarily Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you donate?
  yes!
  no!
  maybe!
  love ur thread!
View Results

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:19 pm
lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:26 pm
bump wink  

MeiMei95

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump and away! xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:39 am
lolz thx for hanging out with me yesterday wink it was fun xp

BUMPERS! roll that dice!  

MeiMei95

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:13 am
stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:42 pm
bump.. any one checking this thread out? i would love to have a conversation ... crying  

MeiMei95

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't get to do the bumprolls today due to network difficulty crying
Which takes my schedule of the balance since I'm supposed to reply to threads and at the dame time do the bumprolls xD 800k babehhh!! xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:47 pm
koromyst

I didn't get to do the bumprolls today due to network difficulty crying
Which takes my schedule of the balance since I'm supposed to reply to threads and at the dame time do the bumprolls xD 800k babehhh!! xD

lolz I WANT MY 300K!!! and i found some new threads, pm to you later.  

MeiMei95

archangelry71

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:09 pm
hope u like the stuff i gave u  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:42 pm
zexion of the shadows
hope u like the stuff i gave u

yuppies i did xp thx for the second most donates! blaugh  

MeiMei95

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm
hiya meimei! i have alot of junk for you again ;/ i swear things just poof in my inventory rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:01 pm
QueenNanami
hiya meimei! i have alot of junk for you again ;/ i swear things just poof in my inventory rofl

lol outta the blue! mrgreen thank you blaugh  

MeiMei95

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:49 pm
MeiMei95
QueenNanami

some come from the daily chance and some comes from when i first started.. i still had all my newbie stuff XD but i just let if pile up sweatdrop now it's a good thing i can just give it all too you rotfl rofl like they say one mans trash is another mans treasure biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 pm
QueenNanami
MeiMei95
QueenNanami

some come from the daily chance and some comes from when i first started.. i still had all my newbie stuff XD but i just let if pile up sweatdrop now it's a good thing i can just give it all too you rotfl rofl like they say one mans trash is another mans treasure biggrin

EXACTLY! rofl

edit to ur post:
One girl's trash is another girl's treasure! scream xp  

MeiMei95

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:04 pm
lol XD ok one girls trash XD  
☆ Item Quests