Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:44 pm
Updated!

the market is so hard to play...

will be sleeping for a while..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okies xD Gonna go update my affiliate section now xD
Dropping by your thread to steal away your avvy and copy your thread link whee

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:51 am
ehehe thankies Koro~
sorry haven't made a stamp or a banner for my thread yet.. I'll come up with a design for a stamp or banner soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:13 pm
heart  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:11 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:33 am
I got my go phones in bebo heart blaugh  

Adie05

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Go phone or go phones? sweatdrop

Why can't they name the items differently sweatdrop
It's hard to talk about the go phone in plural form xD

I used your banner as the linkie xDDD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:22 pm
heart
Thankies Koro-chan~

uhh is there a difference aside from the plural thing? they are one item ne?  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:41 pm

heart heart heart
OMG OMG OMG!

heart heart I would love to say my very very deep and outmost Thankyou and hugs and everything to my very kind and generous anonymous benefactor! heart heart
Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for the gift of the Yokai's Treasure! I never expected such an expensive gift to come my way.
Please forgive my hyperness right now coz I'm really panicking from being too excited to receive the gift. crying I'm so touched!!! HUGS to you and all the love! heart
I dunno what else to say but If I can have at least a clue to your identity, my appreciation and many many thanks will come your way heart
I will treasure your gift oh sooo much heart
May many blessings and more love come your way heart

Very very grateful and honored,
~Adie

heart heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:49 pm
Adie05
OMG OMG OMG!

heart heart I would love to say my very very deep and outmost Thankyou and hugs and everything to my very kind and generous anonymous benefactor! heart heart
Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for the gift of the Yokai's Treasure! I never expected such an expensive gift to come my way.
Please forgive my hyperness right now coz I'm really panicking from being too excited to receive the gift. crying I'm so touched!!! HUGS to you and all the love! heart
I dunno what else to say but If I can have at least a clue to your identity, my appreciation and many many thanks will come your way heart

~Adie

awww crying you almost had me crying adie! now i cant keep my identity a secret and i have to hug you! heart you are very welcome! Thats my b-day/v-day gift to you XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:10 pm
QueenNanami
Adie05
OMG OMG OMG!

~Adie

awww crying you almost had me crying adie! now i cant keep my identity a secret and i have to hug you! heart you are very welcome! Thats my b-day/v-day gift to you XD

OMG!! you are such an angel Nanami heart !! Hugggllles!! heart
You had me alo so paniked and excited and everything awww love you dearrrie heart
lookie so pretty heart heart heart
Ill get you more pretty flowers and more! HUGS!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:02 pm
Adie05
QueenNanami
Adie05
OMG OMG OMG!

~Adie

OMG!! you are such an angel Nanami heart !! Hugggllles!! heart
You had me alo so paniked and excited and everything awww love you dearrrie heart
lookie so pretty heart heart heart
Ill get you more pretty flowers and more! HUGS!

lol XD *huggles* your welcome! you are looking awesome in it too! heart heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:12 pm
That Yokai is lookin good on you. Way to go Nanami. That's awesome. Congrats on being that much closer to finishing Adie!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:35 am
QueenNanami

lol XD *huggles* your welcome! you are looking awesome in it too! heart heart

Wheeee ^___^ thankies heart heart
Had a trip to the dentist mrgreen oh boy I dun want to do that again XD on the brighter side of the trip, domokun rawr!

@ tragic~
Thankies hun heart heehee yeah~ a few more to go! I'm actually getting fired up into achieving my dream avi~ Energized and Inspired heart

domokun RAWWWRRRR domokun

ooo~ and I'm almost 2/3rds of my quest ^___^  

Adie05

Lilith Blackthorne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 am
a Bump for your quest ^_^  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers