Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:46 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
Okay I put spiral rabbit into a search on photobucket and I found this.

User Image

How freaky is that?

Laughing out so load my stomach exploded, I was looking at that the other day, right funny blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:53 pm
RayMan definitely is ringing a bell Tragic.

How many people do you reckon it took to make that vid question How did he or her make that vid, still laughing reminds me off my son on a 'hyper, hyper in your face, bouncy, bouncy, run around like a lunatic'! I try to join in when he does that, it's good exercise. xd  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:58 pm
Cheers for the video, I'll add that to my collection to add to my profile [when I've got enough pics etc].

razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:10 pm
I was just asking my partner DJ_Shrooms about how he thought they made that video, and he was laughing his head off rofl exclaim .

He replied 'I can't even put music onto my bl**dy profile never mind that technical s**t'

[It was me that added music to his profile 3nodding ]

I suppose you have to be here to appreciate the look on his face!  

SpiralRabbit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:48 pm
TragicRabbit420
Utena_Tenjou_86
Okay I put spiral rabbit into a search on photobucket and I found this.

User Image

How freaky is that?

Thats great. I love it. Are those the bunnies from RayMan?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG xDDD
That's the best picture ever xD
Is kimmy's picture contest over?
If not, then this sure is going to be a winner xDDD

Gahhh... internet connection problem suffered crying
Wasn't able to continue digging info. Lol xD
But it's a good thing the mimzy's safe ^___^

I'll be updating my affiliate section soon to add yours, tragic's and danz's blaugh

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:04 pm
Still thinks those rabbid bunnies are from the RayMan video game, I was just playin it new years when I got it for my nephew's bday. we were playin it on his wii blaugh  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:55 am
Oh my... the bunnies definitely made an impact.
This clip is going down in my funny sh*t folder, for sure.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:16 am
Koromyst you just reminded me I knew there something I was meant to be doing. DOH! Updating Affiliates, I will be posting here If I get stuck. I'm assuming I save your stamp onto my PC then upload stamp to Photobucket for instance and then post code into message. I've tried the 'Add Image or Video from Photobucket.com' and it's never worked for me!

Anyone else want me to add them to Affiliates [need a dictionary to see what Affiliates actually means, never used the word before gaia. I do know what it means but don't know how to explain!

Tragic do you want me to use your dreams avatars until you get a stamp? smile ... RayMan I've never played that game, [heard of it tho] but somebody is using that name as their ID that's what I thought you meant!

Tena You should definitely enter that into the competition Koromyst was talking about if it's still going. I keep laughing to myself every time I see it. My partner DJ_Shrooms and our toddler loves it to. rofl There goes my head again, rolling along the floor.

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:43 am
I love Tektek contests so anyone holding one let me know please.

Check out Utena_renjou_96 Purple Tektek contest in her thread in Quest and Donations. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:55 am
lol, thanks for the advert.

rofl and you really butchered my name its Utena_Tenjou_86 or just plain utena is fine.
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:20 am
Utena_Tenjou_86
lol, thanks for the advert.

rofl and you really butchered my name its Utena_Tenjou_86 or just plain utena is fine.
User Image

Eek sweatdrop , getting someones name wrong should be made illegal, I'll punish myself servilely. redface Greatest apologies Utena.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:47 am
@ ancantsia, that is the cutest bunny xd
@ spiral, feel free to use my quests as links heart as soon as I figure out how to do that, I'll add yours to mine  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:26 am
User Image
User Image
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:44 am
TragicRabbit420
@ ancantsia, that is the cutest bunny xd
@ spiral, feel free to use my quests as links heart as soon as I figure out how to do that, I'll add yours to mine

Tragic, Yeah me to, I think we need to right click on each others dream quest, save to PC then upload to Photobucket. Will try tomorrow, haven't much time tonight on gaia. sad

New series of LOST starts at 9 pm can't wait. biggrin  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces