Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
28 weeks later (starts at day one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do?
  fight!
  run like a infected is behind you!
  become an infected
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:37 pm
"Who said maybe I wanna drive." Ally readied herself. "And who said you can hotwire a car just as good as me?" She countered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:13 pm
"nobody" he said "you may be team one but you aint better at everything else then everyone else" he begun to decend with his second team member long enough so noone could hear them, Gaz said "you like her dont you" "what, no" he replied "oh come on ive known you since we was born, i know you inside out" Gaz replied, Ryu just smiled as they slowed down decending "hurry up!" they both shouted  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:19 pm
Ally allowed Johnson to descend first. "You do realise that the captain and zip lines dont get along at all." Johnson smirked watching his captain ready her self on the zip line. "Just make sure to jump outta the way." Johnson chuckled. Ally began her descent and she couldnt slow herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:26 pm
"gaz do it" he said quickly as they both bunched up and cought her in the middle of them, Gaz quickly threw her onto Ryu as he smirked "you ok?" Ryu said looking a Gaz " sorry reflex" Gaz said continueing his decent  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:29 pm
"Uh...... I meant to do that." Ally tried to smirk but it failed miserably. She looked away from him, to hide her blush.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:33 pm
"dont worry,ill carry you if you like" he said as he continued to walk down, nearly at the ground "Gaz you see enything" "no sir they have all gone deeper into the city maby?" he replied  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:36 pm
"No I can walk." Ally mumbled not really loud.Suddenly she could hear somthing. "Over there." She pointed to an alley on high alert. She knew she heard something but wasnt able to determine what it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:39 pm
he put her steadily on the wall as he jumped down near Gaz, they were both on the ground near the SUV "go for the car we dont need to invite unwanted guests" he said holding his rifle toward the alley  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:43 pm
"Yeah lets just get outta here." Ally took his rifle sliding off the wall. "Johnson go." She hurried to the SUV. "Okay, starting vehicle." She smirked reaching the the driver side of the SUV. Suddenly an infected threw itself against the window. She could've cried. They were stuck in the open now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:46 pm
"crap" he said coming around the car pulling out his desert eagle and putting his foot on the infecteds chest "now we need a new car..." he said shooting it in the head with a wide spread of blood splatting out "alright then whats the plan then? "Gaz said walking around the car  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:49 pm
Ally's eyes widened looking over Ryu's shoulder. "I say we run." She began to back away him. The infected had started to file out of the buildings behind them and barreling toward them. She pulled out her 45 then started looking around for another vehicle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:54 pm
(back in four days after this posts riley look over it while im gone)

Ryu turned and shouted "run!" as he pulled Gaz's desert eagle and started firing them both toward them running backward  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:58 pm
(I, I Captain. Have a good trip)

"I think I got one!" Ally exclaimed pulling open a semi door. "Johnson I need you to drive. She looked back to Ryu. "I think he can handle himself." Johnson chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:40 am
he fired a shot into a head of a close infected as both his guns began to click "crap, gaz run" they both ran toward the car "get it going!"  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 pm
Ally jumped into the passenger seat leaning over under the dash. "Johnson look for any keys." She ordered. She pulled down the wires under the dash. "No keys." Johnson stated. "Alright, here it goes." She smirked as the semi's engine roared to life. She slid into the sleeper waiting for the Ryu and Gaz.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff