Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:05 am
Yuuzuha
Hawaiian_Gurl
Nick name : Hawaiian_Gurl
age 20
Nationality: Hawaiian irishi wink

Aloha everyone am sommer who live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu ^_^ , am glad to be in here i hope i get to meet alot of new firends ^_^ been on gaia amost a half a year , am still kind of new to this Gaiaonline .

I am a huge anime fan , been a anime fan since i was a little girl , i aslo like to cosplay dress up as my favortie anime character . I love to listen to all kind of Music form Rock , Punk , blues, trance , Japanese Pop , Japanese Rock ect .... smile

smile I know you. Not sure if you know me though...I worked convention last year. ...You might remember Kelsey? If you saw her I was probably right next to her ninja

cool i want to go to hawaii to do some surfing someday, i've never been.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:13 pm
Name: Christina
Nickname: ish va
Favorite color: i cant decide red, dark blue, black, so on
Likes: drawing, Anime, videogames, sleeping, music, playing clarinet
Dislikes: hmmm.... not being able to decide on something and people who flame to get attention...  

Konbanwa_megami

Hawaiian_Gurl

Dangerous Lover

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:39 pm
Yuuzuha
Hawaiian_Gurl
age 20

Aloha everyone am sommer who live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu ^_^ , am glad to be in here i hope i get to meet alot of new firends ^_^ been on gaia amost a half a year , am still kind of new to this Gaiaonline .

I am a huge anime fan , been a anime fan since i was a little girl , i aslo like to cosplay dress up as my favortie anime character . I love to listen to all kind of Music form Rock , Punk , blues, trance , Japanese Pop , Japanese Rock ect .... smile

smile I know you. Not sure if you know me though...I worked convention last year. ...You might remember Kelsey? If you saw her I was probably right next to her ninja
Oh hey i sure did ^^ you and kelsey did a great job at the con even tho everything was hecked LOL hopefully next year will be much better !! speaking of next year are you going to work at the con again ? If so did you sgin up all ready ?? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:28 pm
Hi I'm Mika-san that from DA means that I'm Mika-san from Deviantart.com biggrin umm I'm 14 and I like to read mangas very much (but I read them online cuz here there I live are no mangas crying ) umm...and I like to draw very much and now I'm kinda trying to write down mu story for a manga (I'm really lazy then it comes to writtin sweatdrop ) umm and so I'm glad that I was invited to join THX very much whee hope we all will get along smile I would really like to find new friends here smile umm that's it I think xd  

Tatemyuu

Muffin Boob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:33 pm
Oo Another dievanart user.
o.o Wonder if anyone uses elfwood.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Hawaiian_Gurl
Yuuzuha
Hawaiian_Gurl
age 20

Oh hey i sure did ^^ you and kelsey did a great job at the con even tho everything was hecked LOL hopefully next year will be much better !! speaking of next year are you going to work at the con again ? If so did you sgin up all ready ?? biggrin

I'm going to work and signed up biggrin Both of us.  

Yuuzuha

Yuuzuha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:23 pm
Corngasmo
Yuuzuha
Hawaiian_Gurl
age 20

cool i want to go to hawaii to do some surfing someday, i've never been.

Hope you can make it someday ^^ The beaches are, of course, awesome. North Shore pride mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:00 pm
My name is Casey:
uhhhhhhhhhhi dunno what else to say heehee....  

Yumi Death

Cerulean Jem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:12 am
Internet Alias: Arashi
Interests: Martial arts, fire, weaponry, console/PC games, archery, making stories by either drawing or writing, anime/manga, daydreaming about how to hurt people either mentally/emotionally/physically (most likely I won't do it though), psychological related things/non-physical based things, and a lot more.
Religion: Agnostic
All-time favorite anime/manga: Bleach (Fruits Basket comes a close second)
Ethnicity: Chinese
Best way to describe me that I can think of: Combine Saki Hanajima (Fruits Basket), Samara (The Ring) and I guess Yoruichi/Rukia (Bleach) and you got me but, unlike all of them (dunno about Yoruichi though), I don't like wearing skirts/dresses
Food: Sweets and snacks

ninja ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:46 pm
Name biggrin eboah
School:freakin tech school
bd:2-9-88
interests- my bf is trying to get me into gaming and yu-Gi-oh how ever you do it, marylin manson, sublime, rob zombie twisted a bit of manga and anime
colors-black, blue, red anything dark
foods- pace salsa ( mild ) and fritos!!!!!!! orang juice!!!!!
i just got my permit so yay
i am an aqaurius  

gravestones_vampyre

Harbinger by Proxy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:10 am
Hi.

I am Sammy, i'm 15. I like to go out with friends and play violin.

I dislike all this damned coursework i have.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:42 am
haha i know how you feel, well WELCOME everyone. it feels so good to be back up and have new members again, even though i can't do as much as i used to right now. But guilds are back and people are joining again!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

gravestones_vampyre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:46 pm
i just wanna try out my new sig thankyou  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:58 pm
Hi im Zephyrest im 15 and i like to go on gaia and hang out with people.  

#666Emo

Ein_says_Gir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:05 pm
hello, i'm new, hi.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items