Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
What are you failing to accomplish right now? (Laziness +2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you ever procrastinate?
  Never!
  Sometimes
  All the time, baby
  *option to be added later*
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:46 pm
Getting the motivation to go past my ex's house to get my bloody tax slips. He won't be home but I still don't wanna....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:12 pm
Failing at opening my spinach dip.

I'll never survive, I can never open these damned things.  

Trish the Stalker

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 pm
Tap the side of the lip on a hard surface. It works for me.

I'm failing at going to sleep. The mental images of little jaft-bunny babies running around is giving me nightmares. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:17 pm
That is pretty scary X_X

My mom got it for me.

I'll fail so hard when I'm living on my own.  

Trish the Stalker

In Circus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:28 pm
Failing to sleep. I've just rediscovered an awesome puzzle game, and I'm stuck on a level. I can't figure it out, and I don't want to give up even though it's 1:30 in the morning...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:32 pm
...Dare I ask what the puzzle is, ER? ^_^

I'm failing to work on my comic strips... I really need to... or finishing up my resume, as I have about 2 weeks more before I'm unemployed... smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:34 pm
I'm also failing at remembering what homework I have for spring break. sweatdrop That could be bad, as I constantly procrastinate my homework.

aretoo: I love your comics. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:46 pm
@Aretoo - It's 3D Logic, on NewGrounds. I think it was a topic of the guild, once. Some techno reminded me of it, so I decided to search the webz.

@Kerrigan - You have homework over spring break? O.o I thought school wasn't allowed to give homework during it? Atleast, my school isn't. I'm in high school, though, so maybe that's it...?

In Circus

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:50 pm
Emu: No, I'm in high school too. Well it's not technically work that's due, it's just stuff the teachers gave us and basically said "here you go, if you do this, good things will happen to you ^^". Which translated means, "Do it, or you'll fail the quiz I'm gonna give you as soon as you come back."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:55 pm
Whut?! Damn. Rascally teachers got around the system. ]<  

In Circus

Slumber Hermit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:53 am
Clean and rearrange my room. It's too hot to do anything here, and when it's getting cold I just want to sleep as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:09 pm
Need to finish packing s**t up to move... really don't want to seeing as my mom won't let me get rid of the stuff I want to get rid of.  

Trish the Stalker

In Circus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:18 pm
Failing to dry my hair. I just got out of the shower a little while ago, but the windows are open, so nature is doing it for me. The only thing I've done to help is put a couple bobby pins in my bangs so they'd dry the way I want them to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:51 pm
Showering, Vacuuming my house and sleeping. But I guess that's what happens when you've been up for over 30 hours  

penned ignorance

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:19 am
Ugh, I need to finish my laundry and cleaning my room. Bluebart has been away for the last week and I had to clean up for the new roommate who's moving in today and I just don't want to do anymore even though the entry way is still a disaster.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff