Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Stupid.
  Cool.~
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 pm
Lily reached her room and grabbed some clothes and a towel. She went two more flights up the stairs and got to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:24 am
Gavin sat there playing a beautiful but saddening song on his guitar.
He then stopped playing and thought quietly to himself.
Is living here worth the wait to save it?
Then the good concious broke in.
Yes, you need to help save it then this world will be inhabited by so many people!
Then his evilness flared up.
No, do not save this world in which we lie desperate!! you need to speak up, get out of here!
Trust the good in you, Gavin! Help save Eulalia so you can have so many more friends!
Build a rocket with spare items and spare time to triumph and escape to a new land that doesn't need saving!
He was swarmed with unknown thoughts.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 pm
((I got hacked and stripped, so this is my new account.))

After Lily finished showering, she walked to where Gavin was. "Hey, Gavin. I was wondering if we could go on a date." she blushed a little. "Erm, n-not a DATE date, but like a date to get to know each other." she spluttered. Stupid, stupid, stupid! He's SO gonna reject! she scolded herself silently  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:25 am
Gavin looked in Lily's eyes. He knew what side he was choosing.
"Sure Lily, that sounds like fun."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:08 am
Lily smiled. "So, how about at the Pico-Pico Restaurant?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 pm
Gavin thought his best. He didn't know the cities of Eulalia much. Only the nature and forest land.
"Uhh...Sure! I love Italian!" He said.
Oh, I hope its Italian food, or else I'll look so stupid, not knowing what the Pico-Pico Restaurant serves
He felt uncomfortable and stupid.
I know that I'm very smart, IQ wise and nature wise, but I nearly burn out thinking of the city
He felt like he was going to faint.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:04 am
Lily saw that he was looking a bit pale. "Hey...are you okay? I think you're more comfortable with nature, am I right?" Lily asked. "Maybe we should just walk out to a forest for our date? I'm good at climbing trees..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:13 pm
Gavin slowly and blankly looked at his hands. He was very pale looking.
"Uhh...uhh...Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." He said. "Thank you. That would be great."
He smiled and as soon as she said that, he didn't feel as sick anymore.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:50 pm
Lily smiled. "Cool. Tomorrow night then, I'm going to bed..." She yawned and headed up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:27 pm
"Ok." Gavin said. "Thanks for offering me a guest room earlier, but I have a cozy cabin with a hammock in the forest. Just tell me when and we could go there if you want to."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm
"Tell me the location of your cabin so I can stop by for the date." Lily said, yawning again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 am
"About 23 yards to the left of the large opening in the woods, and 59 yards into the woods. You should find it about there. I'll either be on the hammock or getting something else ready, depending on the time you come." He explained. "You can come at any time." Gavin smiled.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:00 pm
(((Will take place after Yuuki96's response)))

Gavin sat facing the opposite direction of the door in his cabin, in a candle lit room. He was drawing a picture of Lily putting up a lightbulb in a lightpost just like the scene he had seen before he met her. He remembered it vividly. Gavin had practically a camera of a mind, whatever he saw, learned, or read, he remembered.
He waited.
"Its about 3:00 pm. Lily should be here in a few hours. I'll just keep drawing..." He kept the words to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Lily smiled sleepily. "Alright. I'll remember that." She headed up the stairs.

The next morning,...

Lily did her regular routine, eating and cleaning the mansion. People came and visited or came to stay, her cat Momo wandering around, occasionally helping Lily clean. A faithful cat Momo was, for she had been with Lily since she was a kitten, but now she was 4 years old.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:00 pm
[A teensy bit later from Yuuki's post]

Gavin looked at his watch. It was 6:20.
"But...shes not here?" He wondered.

[ Yuuki, your next post can catch up : ) ]  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash