Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
U STOLE MY LONGCAT GAIA! D< [Infinite Hat Discussion] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGWTF!
  BBQ!
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:19 pm
What are the different new hats available in this item? I've seen so many it's ridiculous... I'm not sure which one I want to save for, there are so many. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:22 pm
aprilness
What are the different new hats available in this item? I've seen so many it's ridiculous... I'm not sure which one I want to save for, there's so many. ._.

Pull up tektek.org and it will show you all of them AND their poses. They are all extremely cool and if you want a YHBT hat I have two.  

angel_half82
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:35 pm
The YHBT hat was actually the one I was looking at, I like that orange cat. If you're offering, I accept sweatdrop

And thanks, tektek didn't even cross my mind for some reason >_>

EDIT: Wow, thanks angel. That's the first time here on Gaia that anyone's ever given me something for no reason at all. O_o

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:30 am
aprilness
Wow, thanks angel. That's the first time here on Gaia that anyone's ever given me something for no reason at all. O_o

Saku resents that statement stare  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:42 pm
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
jfm567
SakuChwan
angel_half82

Contract???

Idk i just know they promised us they'd never re-release Monthly items, and it looks like they may actually follow thru on one of their promises. This give them about a 30% success rate whee

gaia's promises for the win.

seriously. when has gaia ever really kept its word?

its like...gaia promises something, then if they break that promise they have a chance to make money...hmmm, wonder what will happen? rofl

Well I'm kinda wanting them to...um.... go back on that promise too. I've got 1.5mil and I still can't get a goddamn ninja band or kitsune mask. scream scream

seriously!

i'm NEVER going to be able to finish my quest! NEVER! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:31 pm
I got an ugly YHBT hat out of mine, I am tempted to buy another but I am afraid i won't get something cool sweatdrop  

Aelyph Finrel

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 pm
i like the YBHT hat ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 pm
Iconised Ghost
i like the YBHT hat ^-^

me toooooo >w<  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:45 am
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost
i like the YBHT hat ^-^

me toooooo >w<

blaugh high fiiiiiive! its my favourite ^__________^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:19 am
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
jfm567
SakuChwan
angel_half82

Contract???

Idk i just know they promised us they'd never re-release Monthly items, and it looks like they may actually follow thru on one of their promises. This give them about a 30% success rate whee

its like...gaia promises something, then if they break that promise they have a chance to make money...hmmm, wonder what will happen? rofl

Well I'm kinda wanting them to...um.... go back on that promise too. I've got 1.5mil and I still can't get a goddamn ninja band or kitsune mask. scream scream

seriously!

Sometimes things just become more or less... unobtainable. I've pretty much given up on my demon horns + tail quest. But you know... 2 years from now somone's gonna be in this thread complaining the same thing about the katana  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 am
Hahaha I gave up on getting a katana when I was like 25k away from getting it LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:39 am
I ended up buying another one after it had inflated above 100k but... i think i gave it away whee wow... having a free stuff guild makes you feel sad sometimes.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:51 am
SakuChwan
I ended up buying another one after it had inflated above 100k but... i think i gave it away whee wow... having a free stuff guild makes you feel sad sometimes.

*pats*

i actually remember a time ago when the katana came out i told everyone to get one, because i know what happens to weapon items in marketplace, especially if they have anything to do with ninja's. its sad but good for the people who saved them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:53 am
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
jfm567

seriously!

Sometimes things just become more or less... unobtainable. I've pretty much given up on my demon horns + tail quest. But you know... 2 years from now somone's gonna be in this thread complaining the same thing about the katana

crying well, i knew i'd never get my halo, but i thought i'd at least get the other stuff...

i was all gung-ho about getting my kiki kitty and then the price jumped for NO ******** REASON! gonk so i gave up. crying  

WastelandMama
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:25 am
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
jfm567

seriously!

crying well, i knew i'd never get my halo, but i thought i'd at least get the other stuff...

i was all gung-ho about getting my kiki kitty and then the price jumped for NO ******** REASON! gonk so i gave up. crying

If saku ever leaves you can have his kiki
(saku sold his extra kiki at 200k -_-)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas