Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Fightin' Zombies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!
  Zombie fightin' time
  Becoming a zombie time
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 pm
Ivri
I'd run to my boyfriend's house 3nodding he has a lot of swords and guns. I don't think his punching dagger would do too much good though. I'm not getting that close to a zombie.
after that, we'd go raid the local walmart's hunting supply section and steal their guns and as much ammo and food as two shopping carts can carry. then we'd go back to his house and fend ourselves.
but if we couldn't make it to walmart and had to live off what he had in his house and whatever I brought with me, we'd still fend ourselves. and once we run out of food and ammo, we'd make hot seckz everywhere until we got eaten, turned, or starve. 3nodding

hey, we'd die pretty happy! xd ....and sexually exhausted...but hey, still wink

The best way to die is wet and sticky, with an overloaded libido.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:48 am
Artanus
Ivri
I'd run to my boyfriend's house 3nodding he has a lot of swords and guns. I don't think his punching dagger would do too much good though. I'm not getting that close to a zombie.
after that, we'd go raid the local walmart's hunting supply section and steal their guns and as much ammo and food as two shopping carts can carry. then we'd go back to his house and fend ourselves.
but if we couldn't make it to walmart and had to live off what he had in his house and whatever I brought with me, we'd still fend ourselves. and once we run out of food and ammo, we'd make hot seckz everywhere until we got eaten, turned, or starve. 3nodding

hey, we'd die pretty happy! xd ....and sexually exhausted...but hey, still wink

The best way to die is wet and sticky, with an overloaded libido.

maybe it is the best way to die! scream domokun dramallama *t-virus syringe in your neck*  

Bubonic Playtime

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:36 am
Okay let´s do this.

Close combat:
With some training I would go for the Ōdachi, good range in close combat and blades don´t need reloding.

Short range:
Remington 870.
Medium range:
M1 Garand or M1 Carbine.
Long range:
Also M1 Garand or M1 Carbine.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:51 am
Boomarang
one throw kills multiple zombies but in case i want a giant tooth brush cause its a giant tooth brush xp  

MRBLONDE13

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:54 pm
MRBLONDE13
Boomarang
one throw kills multiple zombies but in case i want a giant tooth brush cause its a giant tooth brush xp

cant kill zombies with a stick, foo'!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:04 am
Giant tooth brush? Soft bristles will not kill zombies either!  

angel_half82
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:07 am
rotating firm bristles perhaps? xD

i gots no aim never shot a gun (well i shot a teeny lady pistol one time one shot with 4 cousins surrounding me) and i'm a lousy fighter...

So i'd want an army tank to run them over and blow them up requires lil aim i mean if they're everywhere my driving skillz won't rly matter either yush... tank ftw. .... although i guess when the gas and ammo run out i'm doomed after the rations inside the tank run out.. hrmm.. then i'd be finding one of ya'll lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 am
Rydia-Beck

i gots no aim never shot a gun (well i shot a teeny lady pistol one time one shot with 4 cousins surrounding me) and i'm a lousy fighter...

So i'd want an army tank to run them over and blow them up requires lil aim i mean if they're everywhere my driving skillz won't rly matter either yush... tank ftw. .... although i guess when the gas and ammo run out i'm doomed after the rations inside the tank run out.. hrmm.. then i'd be finding one of ya'll lol

Find me and BGC and then we'll go to sweden and get Thantos.  

angel_half82
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 am
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck

I'm in west virginia so yeah eek kentucky is doable!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 am
Rydia-Beck
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck

I have lots of weppinz and I can teach you to use them while we putter along the Ocean to sweden. rofl  

angel_half82
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:16 am
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck

I have lots of weppinz and I can teach you to use them while we putter along the Ocean to sweden. rofl

My uncle has a big phat red pontoon (sp?) boat! sea partay!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:44 am
Rydia-Beck
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck

My uncle has a big phat red pontoon (sp?) boat! sea partay!! 3nodding

Perfect just make sure you know where the keys are.  

angel_half82
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:38 am
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck

Why do you want to get me? xd
Is is because of my weapon choice?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:43 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck

It is because you are full of win and we need to win mrgreen

and also because of your choice in weapons mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:16 am
Iconised Ghost
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck
angel_half82
Rydia-Beck

It is because you are full of win and we need to win mrgreen

and also because of your choice in weapons mrgreen
Haha okay xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items