Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:33 pm
gets off the fountain and heads towards the exit of the church and turns head around. " if only i was welcome into their world. i wish i didnt hav to hide but i must."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:45 pm
SHe hears the girls soft words.I know how you feel.We both have the same problem.She thought.She turned back to Moonwillow."I'm going to go over there."She said pointing in the direction of the girls voice."What type of building is that?"She asked,looking up in the direction she last heard Moonwillows voice."It sounds like it might be a-"She began,but just then bells began to chime in a holy tone."church."She finished."Nevermind."She said."Excuse me,I'm going to go . . . . ."She paused." . . explore if you will.It was nice meeting you."She said,tucked her wings in a bit and began humming softly and walking towards the bells.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm
puts head down and sighs.walks out of church and heads for the forest moves at a slow pace  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:06 pm
She hears the girls slow footsteps and turns towards them."Excuse me,would you like someone to talk to?"She asked nicely.She takes two steps forward and stops walking."You and I carry the same burdens."She said simply,unfurling her wings a bit.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:32 pm
eyes widen.doesnt show wings."wow..... i i actually cant talk." looks around nervously."sorry. maybe another time" sees sumone she knows and races past girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:38 pm
She turns slowly as the girl passes her."Very well then."She said simply,neutral expresion."Any time."She started humming again and sat by the fountain.It must not be holy,for I am not being shocked or burned.She thought to herself.She sighed and opened her wings to warm in the sun and get some air,and some of the mist from the fountain would feel good on her wings.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:50 pm
thinks she is not spotted but is. the boy runs after her and she stops." brother you must leave me alone" she begs to the boy but he doesn't budge. "no nani i will not leave you now come on father is going to have a fit if he doesn't find you." he grabs on to her with a strong grip she whimpers. looks around for sumone to help but noone looks it is as if shes invisible. she screams for help.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:14 pm
She hears the girl whimper and scream.She stands up and runs towards the sound."Leave her alone!"She yells.When she arrives she almost runs into the boy,but feels with her hand that in between his shoulder and elbow is about level with the top of her head."Let go of her,you are hurting and scaring her."She said strongly.She flapped her wings a couple of times to bring herself eye level with him and hovered there."Don't make me use force."She warned,scowling and jabbed her finger into his chest.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:28 pm
the boy acts as if he doesnt see the girl. he looks back at nani who is now crying. "brother please i dont want to go home."she begs. the blood in her arm is decreasing her voice weakens. "no no nani you must go home." he finally sees the girl. chuckles. "and what is force my friend?" nani whispers "help...." cries  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm
"What is force?What.Is.Force?"She giggled."You don't know who you are messing with."She taunts."Nani,I suggest you duck."She informs,then lands a roundhouse kick to the side of his head."I don't care if you are her brother.Appearently you have no authority over her."She said meanly."Never underestimate the blind and cursed."She said softly in his ear,smirking.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:59 pm
the boy frowns and growls at the girl. "this has nothing to do with you"he says. nani ducks."dont hurt him to much please"she says with a weakened voice  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:03 pm
"Just let her go and we'll be on our way."She said to him."Don't worry Nani,I'm just going to have a little fun with this shcmuck.You have no clue what hell is.I'll show you if you don't release her."She warned more severely.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:13 pm
the boy lets go of her trying to not start anything. she falls to the ground and faints."we will find her again." he warned to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:56 pm
"You don't scare me."She told him.She hovered over to Nanis side and landed,kneeling.She picked Nani up in both arms and went airborne,flying straight up till she nearly hit the cloud cover."I have half a mind to knock him out and forget about you so he wont hurt you again."She said.She slowly started flying forward.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm
she slowly recovers and opens her eyes. "wha..? what just happened?" she asked looking around and noticing she is airborne her eyes widen  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff