Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
??? Ring. (for people out of "the loop") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rings already?
  there only in alpha!
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:03 pm
I was an idiot when I was 16. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:16 pm
angel_half82

and you turned out ok right? so theres still hope xd  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:21 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

I don't know about that whole still being hope thing. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:23 pm
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

yeah i guess you were 16 a pretty long time ago, things have probably changed since then mrgreen *ducks*  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

yeah i guess you were 16 a pretty long time ago, things have probably changed since then mrgreen *ducks*

*throws comments about walking 10 miles uphill both ways and about having to get up to change the TV channel when I was your age at you*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:39 pm
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

*throws comments about walking 10 miles uphill both ways and about having to get up to change the TV channel when I was your age at you*

*dodges and makes snide remarks about how people slow down when they get older so Im not surprised the comments were easy to dodge mrgreen *  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm
pfffft, y'all have no idea just how big an idiot angel was at 16!

ninja

but i do!

NYA HA HA HA!

anyone wanna hear a funny story involving a locker door and an entirely too wide pant leg?

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 pm
bluegrass cat

ninja

but i do!

NYA HA HA HA!

anyone wanna hear a funny story involving a locker door and an entirely too wide pant leg?

xd

I do! mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:32 pm
bluegrass cat

ninja

but i do!

NYA HA HA HA!

xd

You shush! I landed gracefully!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:29 pm
angel_half82
bluegrass cat

ninja

but i do!

NYA HA HA HA!

xd

You shush! I landed gracefully!

rofl now you have to tell me!  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:16 pm
bluegrass cat

ninja

but i do!

NYA HA HA HA!

xd

Yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:32 pm
alrighty, i shall tell the story!

once upon a time, angel and i were in high school together. he transfered in during his sophmore year ((my junior year...yeah, i'm so older than him. NYA HA HA HA HA!)) from the chicago area and immediately became "that cool mysterious dude" that every girl wanted to get with.

a pretty awesome feat considering we were in a school w/2000 students. 3nodding

aaaanyway, he was crushing on me, only i didn't know. see, he wasn't REALLY cool and mysterious. he was REALLY afraid that if he talked to me i wouldn't like him. so what'd he do?

he ******** annoyed the piss outta me. on a daily basis. over EVERYTHING.

well, his algebra class was across the hall from my pottery class. one day, he gave me a note before class were he FINALLY let me know he liked me...in typical hs boy fashion.

ahem, and i quote: "if i asked you out, do you think you would say yes? because i was thinking of asking you out @ the spotlight game, but if you don't want me to then let me know."

stare

yeeeeah. anyway, i was flattered and, of course, thrilled! i wasn't one of those girls who worshiped angel, but i'd always thought he was kinda cute when he wasn't being an a**.

so i wrote him a note back saying that i would totally say yes if he asked me out, and was all happy to hand it to him after class.

except that never happened.

the bell rang, we all filed into the hallway, he took ONE LOOK at my face, turned bright red, and tried to haul a** away.

and i say tried because as he ran away like a little girl, his GIANT OVERSIZED jeans cuff ((cause that was the STYLE back then, yo! for all you youngsters out there, jeans were actually sold by HOW WIDE the cuffs were! 60 inches, baby! woo!)) caught on the edge of some random person's open locker and he FELL FLAT ON HIS FACE!

rofl

and when i say he fell flat on his face, i mean like, in anime when they face-plant. that's what he did. just like, WOMP!!! rofl

my friend, justin, kinda laughed and said "hey, isn't that the guy who likes you or something?"

angel detached his pant leg and then hauled a** away. i didn't see him again until the next day! he totally hid from me all afternoon! 3nodding

it was cute then, and its still cute now.

whee

in truth, as scary as angel might seem sometimes, there's an incredibly goofy, kind and funny side to him, too. 3nodding that's what makes him so hella cool...at least to me, anyway.

and, we all know the end of the story! angel got the girl and they both lived happily ever after! yay!

the end.

heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 am
That is incredibly funny, cute and worrying all at the same time 4laugh Worrying because this is they kind of person that gets in the US army xd but more cute and funny mrgreen Now when ever i see him online i will only be able to think of this. His reputation is ruined 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:00 am
I will always care about you....
Ahahahahahaha xD omg i actually "lol'ed"
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:09 am
lol, he's gonna be aggravated when he comes home and reads that i told one of his goofy stories on him.

xd but truthfully, i have a whole assload of stories like that about him...i mean, normally, he's far more graceful and coordinated than i am, but every once in a while its like his brain just says "******** it! arms! legs! do whatever you want!" and its hilarious.

rofl

uh...love you, honey. heart please don't eat me! sweatdrop  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas