Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
~OFFICIAL GAIA PROM DISCUSSION THREAD~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PROM?
  YEAH
  NO
  CRASH
View Results

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:54 pm
I'm still working on my outfit. I only JUST found out about this. XP
I might also change my hair too.
MAYBE. >.>

EDIT: IIIIII HAAAAAAAATEEEEE SEEEELLIIING IIIITEEEMS!
It takes too long because of that stupid little screen with the sellable items.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:45 pm
I want a date!! Anyone wanna go with me? :3 I'm a lot of fun wink  

churrlo

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:51 pm
churrlo

Mayhaps~ ^^
Sure, wai not?  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:52 pm
churrlo

Are you AS much fun as your brother? wink heart  

MonsieurSponge

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:15 pm
Please talk2hand I'm better xd That's what his friends said and what mine said D: Everyone likes Robert blaugh But I'm more funner-er :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:17 pm
Hmm I think I'll be joining this prom since I'm not going to my Senior prom since i know the DJ is going to be spinning horrible music(saw the playlist),well music I'm not a huge fan of,plus I can't afford it.$140.Hah!  

Cynic-IV

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:09 pm
It costs $140 to get into your prom? eek
That's redonkulous.

I'll be crashin' teh prom, my boyfriend pretty much never logs into Gaia so I'll probably just go it alone. XD No clue what I'm gonna wear yet.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:26 pm
i didnt go to any of my high school proms ^_^'' maybe its why i want to crash this one ninja so are we actually able to be crashers or prom-ers?  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:59 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

Gaia is 1/2 sponsorships? o.O

I thought it was still a random bad cinema/towns thing, both of which are impossible for me, and not just from dial-up, and the now rare quizzes. emo *misses the quizzes*

~Metalic_Noodles

I meant the smaller half. It's a bad math half.

Bad math is the s**t. I could literally write a book on it. I had a calculus teacher once who claimed that his bad math made him unable to walk through doors (as it's mathematically impossible to actually ever reach a destination, as he proved, as you would have to cover infinite half distances as at least two of half of the distance between you and the door always remains between wherever you are and the door, and if you cover one half distance two more still remain; therefore, you'd have to cover an infinite distance to ever walk past anything. Of course this is wrong, as 1/2^x is a geometric series, which converges; however, the harmonic series does not, but that's another story).

So here's a bad maths for you:

Everything on gaia is either sponsored or not sponsored. Therefore, whenever anything exists on gaia, it has a 50% of being sponsored, and 50% chance of not being sponsored, as there are only TWO possibilities (sponsored or not sponsored, and 100% divided up among two possibilities grants a 50% chance of each; therefore, we can model sponsored things on gaia by flipping a coin (as a coin has two sides... at least most of them do.) Therefore, we flip a coin every time we see anything on gaia, to represent if it's sponsored or not. On average, half of gaia will be sponsored. Granted in actuality it's a smaller half.

Strangely enough, you can actually have a smaller half when using written or spoken language, but only when referring to NOT having that half. For example, if a company didn't sponsor half of gaia half as much as they should have, then half of gaia is larger than the other... I think...

I'll shut up now.

Damn you are smart! o.o I didn't quite get the bolded parts though. Those parts I didn't understand where the info was coming from, or I didn't understand the info. You're way past cal2 aren't you?

PS. Does Exmu want to do to prom with moi? ninja
~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:57 am
aprilness
It costs $140 to get into your prom? eek
That's redonkulous.

I'll be crashin' teh prom, my boyfriend pretty much never logs into Gaia so I'll probably just go it alone. XD No clue what I'm gonna wear yet.

I think he meant the tux xd Tux rentals are about that much hehe.  

churrlo

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:51 pm
Lyss's sister has her senior prom May 16th.

Lyss doesn't have junior prom till next year. Her mom's making her go. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:02 pm
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

^_^ Sure thing.

At least, assuming I can get on that day. We're moving right now. School is out, so I'm stuck in my sister's house again robbing wifi from networks that I shouldn't be able to connect to.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iKinkySex

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I already had a real life prom. Don't think a fake one would be interesting for me.

same here. i dont think gaia's prom will wow me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:17 pm
Hey...I'll go with anyone acctractible. If your not....don't bother by wasting your time confused If I do go I'll wear a nice slick formal attire. wink  

iKyro Hikaru

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:23 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

^_^ Sure thing.

At least, assuming I can get on that day. We're moving right now. School is out, so I'm stuck in my sister's house again robbing wifi from networks that I shouldn't be able to connect to.

Yaaaaa!! mrgreen

We are both dressing casual formal right? (As in formal, but not necessarily tux/ball gown)

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces