Shiroi Honoo

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:56 am
I like...

-Escalflowne
-Berserk
-Vampire Hunter D
-Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
-Gundam Wing
- Tekkonkinkreet <-- Yeah its a movie but whatever.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:05 pm
ReikuGotH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yay! A fellow Zombie Powder lover! I was sad when I found out it was only 4 volumes long D: And that there was no anime to watch. . . emo In my opinion, it really could've been far superior to Bleach had it actually been finished

Yeah, I really liked some of his short stuff too. I think it would be cool if he did like a huge volume of short stories. Even if some of them were like Bleach or Zombie Powder bonus chapters or whatever. But I think a big bunch of short works would be really interesting to see ninja  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:48 pm
Kyla_Ewens
ReikuGotH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yay! A fellow Zombie Powder lover! I was sad when I found out it was only 4 volumes long D: And that there was no anime to watch. . . emo In my opinion, it really could've been far superior to Bleach had it actually been finished

Yeah, I really liked some of his short stuff too. I think it would be cool if he did like a huge volume of short stories. Even if some of them were like Bleach or Zombie Powder bonus chapters or whatever. But I think a big bunch of short works would be really interesting to see ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah. A book of just his shorts would be neat to see. I've liked the couple I saw at the end of Zombie Powder, so I would definitely like to see more of his work. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:00 pm
Novatierrie
124-C
Novatierrie
Weiss Kreuz, ******** yeah. It's so terrible it's good. Except for when it's just plain good.

Some of my other favorites being Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Trigun, Yami no Matsuei, Code Geass, and Night Head Genesis.

I tried finding Weiss Kreuz online but failed. Maybe it has something to do with me refusing to use streaming sites?

Youtube count as streaming? 'Cause if so, yeah, I don't think it's anyplace else. Considering Kapitel (the first series) came out in '96 and Gluhen (the second) in '03, I'm not that surprised. The OVA is usually reliably available as a torrent, but mostly 'cause it never got released stateside.

You might try searching for 'Knight Hunters' instead. That's what it got named here. Knight Hunters Eternity for Gluhen.

A streaming site is one where you watch/listen from the site itself rather than downloading the file to use locally. So, YouTube is indeed a streaming site. Other streaming sites include Veoh (though, you have the option of downloading there) and RedTube (not for the kiddies!).

Anyway, I'll see if I can find it under the name Knight Hunters. Thanks for the tip!!  

124-C

Kaleopaa

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:25 pm
PARANOIA AGIENT!!! you have to see it its CRAZY!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:02 pm
This is really hard for me; because, I just got into Anime in the last few years. redface I am far behind the times! redface I am playing catch up! So don't laugh, if I list some ancient cave man Anime, OK? redface

FULL METAL PANIC: fUMOFFU heart
GET BACKERS heart

It's a toss up between these two at the moment. Like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do. I love Anime. heart I would say about 99.9% of all Anime I look at I like! heart rofl  

07nightshade

Beloved Fairy

15,650 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

124-C

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:05 pm
07nightshade
This is really hard for me; because, I just got into Anime in the last few years. redface I am far behind the times! redface I am playing catch up! So don't laugh, if I list some ancient cave man Anime, OK? redface

FULL METAL PANIC: fUMOFFU heart
GET BACKERS heart

It's a toss up between these two at the moment. Like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do. I love Anime. heart I would say about 99.9% of all Anime I look at I like! heart rofl

"Ancient cave man anime"? *wonders if Trigun fits under that category...*

fUMOFFU?! People like that? I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but is that really what you want be known as liking the most?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:01 pm
My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist but there are so many others that I like.
Such as:
Outlaw Star
Pumpkin Scissors
Moonphase
Speed Racer (Yes, I know it's old but it has a good story behind it)

There are others...I just can't think of the names sad  

Blackcat lllX

Big wsxwsx

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:21 am
i like them all  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:32 am
I'm a big fan of Bleach it's got perfect character development. I also liked Witchblade even though it was a little shallow.  

Arys Gentry

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:21 pm
My favourites at the moment are Hellsing Ultimate, Twilight of the dark master (movie), Trinity Blood (even though the mangas better) and Orphen.

I'll name more when I think of them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:01 pm
recently blodd+ and elfien lied caught my attention  

faytgod

Zwiezak

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:43 am
Trigun  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:47 am
Boss O-Ren
Ouran High School Host Club is my current addiction. I don't watch the anime, but I read the manga and I'm always laughing at something. I love just about all the characters, especially Tamaki. <3

I read Naruto and Bleach but... I'm just not feeling them like I did when they first came out.

I was reading Berserk while it was available on Onemanga, and that s**t freaked me the fuggout but I couldn't help but to continue reading it.

im currently reading Ouran High school host club. xd i love it! its so funny  

karisuno

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas