Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
CONTEST! ATTENTION ALL YE GUILD ARTISTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*scribble scribble scribble*
art is fun, yo!
100%
 100%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 95

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:53 am
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

Maybe you should delete this thread, and make a new thread for this so people aren't confused from reading the replies?

~Metalic_Noodles

or MAYBE i can just start deleting posts and start fussing @ people through pm's for NOT paying attention and READING and seeing that it says to PM ME WITH QUESTIONS.

stare

No, then you'd have blank pages, which are rather unsightly. I know from personal experience with them.

~Metalic_Noodles

Your knowledge never ceases to amaze me. stare

Captain Obvious here, also Empress and King. sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 pm
wow, this contest is kind of a bust since its only open until SATURDAY and we've only got ONE entry so far.

stare

i hate you people, honestly...  

WastelandMama
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm
bluegrass cat
wow, this contest is kind of a bust since its only open until SATURDAY and we've only got ONE entry so far.

stare

awwwww, no you dont. you love us to death. razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:23 pm
bluegrass cat

stare

I would enter, well, make and enter mine, but mine would just have been a lame joke, and it's humor dies when it's not posted after 5 super awesome pics.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:23 am
jfm567
bluegrass cat

stare

awwwww, no you dont. you love us to death. razz

naw, this week, when i'm working FIFTY-TWO HOURS AND HAVING TO SACRIFICE MY SATURDAY TO TRAIN IDIOTS i hate pretty much everyone...

except angel. 3nodding cause he puts up with me on a continuous basis. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:58 am
i'm thinking this needs to be extended untill we can get a decent competition or scrapped, and re-done in the Gaia: art forum.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:43 am
SakuChwan
i'm thinking this needs to be extended untill we can get a decent competition or scrapped, and re-done in the Gaia: art forum.

si, i agree. crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 pm
stare I have never won a gaia contest and I find it a little distrubing that I work hard and then finally have a chance at winning and now your "extending the thread." Please consider the following

1-some people don't wish to do this
2- some people don't have scanners, photoshop, etc.
3- some people lack artistic talent

What I think is that you guys either need to run the contest a week longer and make people enter or not "just" extend this thread because it will just be wasting more time because nobody will "still" not be entering. I'm not trying to be a smart alec, I'm just stating my opinion. confused

p.s. - I'm the only entrant so far and since you want more designs I feel like you guys don't like it. thats okay but it hurts a little bit confused  

iKyro Hikaru

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:58 am
iKyro Hikaru
stare I have never won a gaia contest and I find it a little distrubing that I work hard and then finally have a chance at winning and now your "extending the thread." Please consider the following

What I think is that you guys either need to run the contest a week longer and make people enter or not "just" extend this thread because it will just be wasting more time because nobody will "still" not be entering. I'm not trying to be a smart alec, I'm just stating my opinion. confused

p.s. - I'm the only entrant so far and since you want more designs I feel like you guys don't like it. thats okay but it hurts a little bit confused

nobody said they didnt like your entry, its just, this is an art CONTEST. if it was "first picture to be posted wins" then sure, you wouldve won.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:02 pm
I'm new to the guild and I wanna make a name for myself so I think I'm gonna try this one. I'll be done in a bit.  

Lord Tencho

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:25 pm
iKyro Hikaru

Wouldnt winning by default suck too though? Because you would have only won because no one else had entered  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:06 pm
heres my attempt.
The symbol is actually an f, a p, and a g overlapped and theres 4 of them making fg4pg.
made in photoshop.  

Lord Tencho

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:04 pm
Iconised Ghost
iKyro Hikaru

Wouldnt winning by default suck too though? Because you would have only won because no one else had entered

yeah, what ghost said!

3nodding everyone go see the first post for an update yo!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:27 pm
Lord Tencho
heres my attempt.
The symbol is actually an f, a p, and a g overlapped and theres 4 of them making fg4pg.
made in photoshop.

I actually like that. biggrin  

angel_half82
Crew

weedheather

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:13 am
i maght have a go but i carnt guarantee it'll be good though  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games