Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
SHUT UP ALREADY! It's my body, not yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SWIMMING
  POOL
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:16 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Midori Hayashi
aprilness
Ok, wait, I'm really confused now. Were your friends bitching that your swimsuits are too skimpy or...somehow "not skimpy enough?" XD I don't get it.

Ok, here it is:
They like to wear skimpy crap, and wear it all the time. The one time I try to wear something skimpy (compared to what I usually wear that is) they give me s**t about having the wrong body for that type of suit. May I mention they are not the skinniest people in the world. stare

Thanks bluegrass. heart

That seems rather mean for 'friends'. :/
Tell them to look in a mirror. talk2hand

~Metalic_Noodles

Ya. I second that ^
And if they are not the "skinniest people in the world" as you say, I think it's fair to assume they are jealous, trying to discourage you from showing them up and making them look bad with your awesomeness! XD Like...Cinderella and her step-sisters!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:49 am
Third'd and seconding what aprilness said; there's obviously some sort of hidden competition going off, somewhere, concerning swimsuits, with your friends.

Ignore them and wear what the hell you like! Yes! Rebel against your friends with great pride!

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:25 am
I wore the blue and white one yesterday to the pool. My friends just kind of stared at me, but I jumped right in so they couldn't stare anymore.

3nodding The...uh..."rounder" girl's boobs were falling out. neutral I quietly mentioned it to her, and she said "No they aren't. You're just being over-sensitive. I'm fine." In my head I was like, "Fine then. Don't come running to me when your top falls off and you need me to go get it, or when people look at you weird. At least mine aren't about to explode out of the suit. scream " [/rant]

My one friend though, told me it looks great like ya'll have been saying. She just got to see me in it, and said she was about to go slap them all. xd Got to love her...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:38 am
Midori Hayashi
My one friend though, told me it looks great like ya'll have been saying. She just got to see me in it, and said she was about to go slap them all. xd Got to love her...

Those are the kinds of friends you can always count on. XD Good on you, for not bending yourself to the others' harsh words! 3nodding  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:11 am
Kitsukage
Midori Hayashi

Those are the kinds of friends you can always count on. XD Good on you, for not bending yourself to the others' harsh words! 3nodding

Thanks for the gift. heart One less item from my wishlist...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:13 am
Midori Hayashi
Kitsukage
Midori Hayashi

Thanks for the gift. heart One less item from my wishlist...

Not a problem. ^^ I've been looking for people to give gifts to, since I came back.. xd  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:17 am
Hmm? When did you leave? D: I only just joined the guild last November.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:19 am
I will always care about you....
Good on you love ^^ Show that body off to the world D=<

and i remember him... it's squee moon ;D Remember me?
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:21 am
aprilness

Really? I thought you were an older guildie than me. whee

Thanks squee. heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:02 pm
Wow those swimsuits look awesome on you! Lol I've seen chicks that look preggers in bikinis and are all jiggly, it's nasty. So tell your friends to piss off and wear whatever you want with pride! And I usually wear a black undershirt and some of my hubbies swim trunks. It works and all the flab on me is covered.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:17 pm
pineapple07
Wow those swimsuits look awesome on you! Lol I've seen chicks that look preggers in bikinis and are all jiggly, it's nasty. So tell your friends to piss off and wear whatever you want with pride! And I usually wear a black undershirt and some of my hubbies swim trunks. It works and all the flab on me is covered.

Thanks. heart

I used to wear a shirt over my bathing suits, but our stupid pool has a dress code. No wearing anything that was not made for swimming. I can't even wear my sports shorts anymore. But we pay lots of money for good membership and service, so I have to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:25 pm
aprilness

Didn't actually leave.. just sort of turned into a ghost for.. umm.. a few months.. XD;; Around January, I think it was, that I was Guild-AWOL.

@ squee: ..
Whoa. Quite a change. XD I remember you, though. 3nodding How could I forget? You're too memorable. XD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:35 pm
Haya-chan has a hawt bodie ;D  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:46 pm
come to think of it I'll really have to start to work out  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:06 pm
Midori Hayashi
aprilness

Really? I thought you were an older guildie than me. whee

Thanks squee. heart

XD When did you join?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out