Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What anime is FG4PG watching? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime?
  YAY!
  NAY!
  Sometimes....
  PW
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 pm
angel_half82
Code Geass Its pretty badass.

And not that bullshit they have on TV.

What is the difference between the TV version and the one you've watched? I've seen subbed DN and it seems to be about the same, although I havn't seen it all the way though subbed. Then again, CN hasn't finished showing the dubbed version either. xp

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:43 pm
angel_half82

I didn´t like
the story so I don´t know if I´m going to watch it....  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82

I didn´t like

I'm all about any, and I mean, any mecha anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:33 am
angel_half82
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82

I didn´t like

I'm all about any, and I mean, any mecha anime.
hehe yeah mechas are pretty sweet 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:17 am
i watched a good chunk of it fansub. I thought it was a good series, i doubt it's half as good dubbed.

[AdultSwim] keeps putting a bump up about starting to show anime's subbed. I know it's just a joke but i get my hopes up so high everytime i see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:31 am
SakuChwan
i watched a good chunk of it fansub. I thought it was a good series, i doubt it's half as good dubbed.

[AdultSwim] keeps putting a bump up about starting to show anime's subbed. I know it's just a joke but i get my hopes up so high everytime i see it.

Wha?

Also, I know that the dubs don't reanimate the series, but to they really cut parts out? o.O Because I've never noticed that. I thought manga to anime what when the story go mutilated.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 am
no they dont cut stuff out when they dub a series. They cut stuff out when they bring it over to America and the FCC goes... Animation! it must be for kids... OMG THARS BLUUD? CUT CUT CUT! But alot of the story gets lost in translation sometimes when they remove the original language and try and convert it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:06 pm
omg yes, code geass is AMAZING! having clamp do the character designs was the smartest thing they could've done and that trash they put on adult swim is just awful.

and i guarantee they're gonna cut that one scene where nunnally finds mina in the conference room...yaaaa huh.

anyway, the second season is officially blowing my mind, yo.

other anime i currently adore:

lucky star, kamichama karin ((HURRY UP 2ND SEASON!)), rosario + vampire, goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun, aaaaand aishiteru ze baby.

ugh, i tried an anime out the other day thinking it would be hilariously eechi and cute and it SO WASN'T. xp it was gross and weird and just WRONG...so if you ever get a chance to watch "my wife is a high school girl" DO NOT WATCH IT. confused

also, onegai teacher, which i appreciate for its eechi comedy, kinda creeps me out, too...maybe because i AM teaching children. i think its just CREEPY for a teacher to marry and have sex with a student, even if that student is TECHNICALLY old enough.

CREEPY!

((but you know what's weird? in cardcaptor sakura, sakura's mother was a student when she married sakura's daddy, who was a teacher at her school @ the time. but for some reason that ISN'T creepy...maybe because nadeshiko is dead when the series starts? idk.))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:14 am
bluegrass cat
omg yes, code geass is AMAZING! having clamp do the character designs was the smartest thing they could've done and that trash they put on adult swim is just awful.

and i guarantee they're gonna cut that one scene where nunnally finds mina in the conference room...yaaaa huh.

lucky star, kamichama karin ((HURRY UP 2ND SEASON!)), rosario + vampire, goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun, aaaaand aishiteru ze baby.

ugh, i tried an anime out the other day thinking it would be hilariously eechi and cute and it SO WASN'T. xp it was gross and weird and just WRONG...so if you ever get a chance to watch "my wife is a high school girl" DO NOT WATCH IT. confused

also, onegai teacher, which i appreciate for its eechi comedy, kinda creeps me out, too...maybe because i AM teaching children. i think its just CREEPY for a teacher to marry and have sex with a student, even if that student is TECHNICALLY old enough.

CREEPY!

((but you know what's weird? in cardcaptor sakura, sakura's mother was a student when she married sakura's daddy, who was a teacher at her school @ the time. but for some reason that ISN'T creepy...maybe because nadeshiko is dead when the series starts? idk.))
Well Japanese people are kinda weird and creepy and thats why we love them so much xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:24 am
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

CREEPY!

Well Japanese people are kinda weird and creepy and thats why we love them so much xd

yes, this is true! xd

i mean, i'm a BIG fan of eechi-comedy/romance kinda anime, but when you start involving underage people and weird relationships ((like onegai twins...possible incest is NOT FUN TO WATCH)), i start to get the "ick"s.

ick. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:16 am
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

CREEPY!

yes, this is true! xd

i mean, i'm a BIG fan of eechi-comedy/romance kinda anime, but when you start involving underage people and weird relationships ((like onegai twins...possible incest is NOT FUN TO WATCH)), i start to get the "ick"s.

ick. xd
Yeah that is pretty disturbing....
Also I´m a ecchi-comedy fan too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:11 am
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

CREEPY!

yes, this is true! xd

ick. xd

dude, have you watched goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun yet then? its AWESOME!!!

rosario + vampire is hella kickass, too!

edit: crap, i just noticed you said to not just name them, but to describe them, too. crying

okay, fixing!

lucky star: okay, if you haven't already heard of this one, you must be living in a cave somewhere. its the next azumanga daioh only BETTER! insanely random, funny and with many, many, MANY anime-references. 3nodding

kamichama karin: this one is complicated. it starts off really simple and you think "oh, shoujo" but no, its hella difficult to understand! eek about a girl named karin who finds out she can channel a goddess' power ((her "henshin" phrase is "I AM GOD!")). the whole series started off as a JOKE in a manga. the author wanted to poke fun @ shoujo but ended up creating something pretty awesome. xd you find out later that NOTHING is what it seems and NO ONE is who they seem, not even karin. ITS CRAZY! and the 2nd season is coming this summer, so i'm all excited about that!

rosario + vampire: eechi-comedy/romance! yay! its about a boy who can't get into ANY school, except one day his dad "steals" an acceptance letter for him. only thing is, that letter is from a school for monsters! xd he meets a uber-cutie who "likes his smell" because she's a vampire, but a sweet vampire! its all about him having to keep his humanity a secret because if they find out, he'll be executed. his vampire wanna-be gf knows, of course, since she's all about having him for breakfast, but no one else does. its cute and sweet and fluffy and when his gf "transforms" into her full vamp self, her boobs and booty get bigger, so who can argue with the awesomeness of that, right? xd

goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun: i can't remember if this one is going to have a 2nd season or not, but its another eechi-comedy/romance about a boy who's being raised by his awesome mercenary sister to be a bodyguard. his sister gives him an "assignment" to protect the little sister of a friend of hers, but it turns out the girl is a succubus...who's afraid of men. xd oh yeah, didn't see that one coming, did ya! heart its awesome and there are giant boobed girls all over the place so whee! whee

aishiteru ze baby: story about a boy who's kind of a jerk until his aunt abandons his little 5yr old cousin with his family. his sister, who runs the family despite there being grandparents AND parents in the house, tells him the girl is HIS responsibility only because she thinks it will be good for him. and it is. 3nodding super sweet drama kinda anime! yay! heart

okay, so there's the descriptions! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:20 pm
bluegrass cat

rosario + vampire: eechi-comedy/romance! yay! its about a boy who can't get into ANY school, except one day his dad "steals" an acceptance letter for him. only thing is, that letter is from a school for monsters! xd he meets a uber-cutie who "likes his smell" because she's a vampire, but a sweet vampire! its all about him having to keep his humanity a secret because if they find out, he'll be executed. his vampire wanna-be gf knows, of course, since she's all about having him for breakfast, but no one else does. its cute and sweet and fluffy and when his gf "transforms" into her full vamp self, her boobs and booty get bigger, so who can argue with the awesomeness of that, right? xd
rofl... Rosario+Vampire is so wicked... I've been reading the manga so I'm not sure what's going on in the anime.. But I heard season 2 of the anime is coming out soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:21 am
Gintama, Black Cat and Busou Renkin  

spikester108

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:28 am
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

CREEPY!

yes, this is true! xd

ick. xd

dude, have you watched goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun yet then? its AWESOME!!!

rosario + vampire is hella kickass, too!

edit: crap, i just noticed you said to not just name them, but to describe them, too. crying

okay, fixing!

lucky star: okay, if you haven't already heard of this one, you must be living in a cave somewhere. its the next azumanga daioh only BETTER! insanely random, funny and with many, many, MANY anime-references. 3nodding

kamichama karin: this one is complicated. it starts off really simple and you think "oh, shoujo" but no, its hella difficult to understand! eek about a girl named karin who finds out she can channel a goddess' power ((her "henshin" phrase is "I AM GOD!")). the whole series started off as a JOKE in a manga. the author wanted to poke fun @ shoujo but ended up creating something pretty awesome. xd you find out later that NOTHING is what it seems and NO ONE is who they seem, not even karin. ITS CRAZY! and the 2nd season is coming this summer, so i'm all excited about that!

goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun: i can't remember if this one is going to have a 2nd season or not, but its another eechi-comedy/romance about a boy who's being raised by his awesome mercenary sister to be a bodyguard. his sister gives him an "assignment" to protect the little sister of a friend of hers, but it turns out the girl is a succubus...who's afraid of men. xd oh yeah, didn't see that one coming, did ya! heart its awesome and there are giant boobed girls all over the place so whee! whee

aishiteru ze baby: story about a boy who's kind of a jerk until his aunt abandons his little 5yr old cousin with his family. his sister, who runs the family despite there being grandparents AND parents in the house, tells him the girl is HIS responsibility only because she thinks it will be good for him. and it is. 3nodding super sweet drama kinda anime! yay! heart

okay, so there's the descriptions! heart
Ohh God not more anime to watch gonk
I´m at 134 animes I need to watch....... and that is whole series not just 134 episodes......

I´m never going to be finished!! crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces