Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:03 pm
I love writing fan fictions smile
I draw, but not often. I used to draw all the time. Now, I usually doodle (though my doodles are detailed anime people that I create).User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 am
[cover][o1][o2]  

x-aiika-x

Slade_Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 pm
I can draw mostly any anime or cartoon. I can draw usualy in pencil but also paint and other materials  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm
I can only draw anime style sweatdrop
I use to draw all the time but during high school I was so busy I couldn't draw and just never got the interest to try again :/

I use to write fanfiction, then it changed to original stories... Then that also stopped. I want to write again since I keep coming up with great ideas but I never write them down and forget them
gonk

The Land And Water

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The Only Succubus

Unleashed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 pm
heart Me! Specially during class!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:16 pm
NotHereNothereNothere
I love to also create stories and such but I rarely ever put them on paper so the float around in my head. XD Anyone else love to just create storylines and video games! I do it in my head of course because I can't do it in real life yet.
I draw comic books (not offical comic books but you know..) I have 3 comic books I'm working on... what to see them check out of deviant Art account.
My username is MasterMe. I have a lot of drawings on there if you wanna check them out...

LOL. . .I do that sometimes too. . . though sometimes when I want to put them on paper they disappear from my head. . .
I draw comic books too. . . though the manga type (R to L)
Only posted one in my deviantart account though. . . the names Mayu-Maeda!~ (over there at DA)

I draw random fashion anime/manga draws from time to time as well. Drawing outfits for some of my OCs. . .

Cool ideas and draws BTW!~  

simplelifer

Invisible Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Pepperton Biscuit

Desirable Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 am
I draw a lot of anime but i'm not professional becuz i still can't do hand poses very well, and i can't draw feet too well(So i always have the characters wearing shoes) I've made a lot of comics(Unofficial of course),first in my head, then i started drawing them but then i got super lazy and new scenes kept popping into my head and i decided that if i just typed everything in a script format and describe almost everything in detail,i'd be done with it and be faster.So far,I've made 2 volumes for 1 title.The rest are all still 1 volume  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff